It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightened Sharia: Cane the gays...and women of course

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: grandmakdw

No, what i was saying is don't act like it doesn't happen here, and that Islam is the only one that does that

darth please, don't even go there, there is no comparison.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

No, what i was saying is don't act like it doesn't happen here, and that Islam is the only one that does that

@Darth, my wife of nearly 2 decades is a physician(MD)...and looks great in tight pants....
I'm sure she would've been SO happy to grow up in a sharia state...she could be subject to my masculine rule and not have to worry about man stuff like education and being a doctor......
And I'm sure my gay sibling(a lawyer) would've gotten all kinds of support and acceptance in Indonesia...maybe a judge in a sharia court...wow, that would be awesome...

I am astounded my wife and sibling overcame the evil American constitution whose principles are founded upon the Jude's-Christian ethos....

If only we all lived in an Islamic-fascist state where everything is bubble gum rainbows and sunshine for homosexuals and women...

Thank you for changing my mind with your highly intellectual thoughts and observations...

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
Sharia law only applied to Muslims!!!!
Go tell that to the British man who was going to be flogged for having homemade wine in his car boot in Saudi9 That's after having spent a year in jail) he wasn't Muslim. What about the woman who they were going to execute for kissing a married man (both the man and the woman non Muslims). The list is endless.

A man who was GOING to be flogged? A woman who was GOING to be executed? What are you talking about? Got links, so I can at least read the stories?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

@Darth, my wife of nearly 2 decades is a physician(MD)...

Here ya go: American Muslim Women Physicians Association: www.amwpa.org...

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Dallas deals as a primary medical screening point for incoming refugees....prior to being cleared into the immigration system, a physician must clear them...level I trauma centers are used for said screening.

My wife, an ER physician who does hundreds of these screenings annually encounters their brutal reality almost daily.

I will not go into any details but I can tell you the horror (first hand) that women and homosexuals suffer at the hand of Islamo-fascism is unimaginable for someone not exposed to their plight.
----And the next refugee from any high society of the west fleeing oppression based on sexual orientation or gender will be the first...

And your link to a small group of Muslim female physicians is inconsequential...their numbers are astronomically low when compared to their male counterparts....
Especially considering females, through evolution, have a higher inherent, innate iq and should account for around 52% of the physician poulation(as is the high societies of the west)...
You will find no such egalitarian statistic in sharia States...

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Dallas deals as a primary medical screening point for incoming refugees....prior to being cleared into the immigration system, a physician must clear them...level I trauma centers are used for said screening.

So, she deals with a special group. That makes sense.

They do not represent an entire group of people.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

They represent individuals fleeing oppression...typically Africa and Asia...perhaps 90% of the fixed wing transports are filled with Africans and/or Asians.

She is not in a special group...board certified ER physician.....
Hospitals designated as Level I trauma centers across America process hundreds of thousands of refugees....

America is the most benevolent society in the history of man when it comes to absorbing refugees.
We do it because these people have no other place to go and are fleeing oppression unknown to most citizens of the west....
They flee true evil...not the "evil" liberals conjure in their portrayal of the big bad conservatives.

Sidenote: It is extremely perturbing to read the vitriolic comments about America when the reality is people like my wife spend their lives helping mostly people who aren't even citizens of America because it's the right thing to do and that is the essence of American exceptionalism....

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Let's tell it straight.

If you support women's rights and homosexual rights, you should support them for everyone, in every part of the world. Don't you ("progressives"/relativists) recognize the sheer dishonesty and stupidity in only supporting those rights for some people, and not for others?

I am assuming these people just don't know any better, otherwise I would call all of them deceptive and dangerous. This type of thought is parasitic and frightening. I'm reminded of Nietzsche's prognosis- when relativist thought becomes the standard, all reason and logic becomes meaningless, and truth is debased. Any notions of virtue and value quickly fade, and we all just descend into a nihilistic hell. Every day, he seems more and more right.

edit on 23-10-2015 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

No, what i was saying is don't act like it doesn't happen here, and that Islam is the

only one that does that

So you are an apologist for Islam
and the beating of gays.

We don't have government sanctioned lashing of gays in the US.
Where did you get that idea?

If you say others do it, you are by implication saying that it is ok for Indonesia to
lash people for being gay.

When you refuse to say that the Indonesian government is wrong to lash
people for being gay
and say that well everyone else does it.
You are actually condoning it in Indonesia.

When a kid who does something wrong says
well everyone else does it.
They are implying that it is ok because
everyone else does it.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Lets not pretend that GLBTQ+ people don't get murdered all the time here, or it wasn't that long a go when it was "Illegal to be GLBTQ+"

People are still fighting about controlling the rights of Women here, Or that American Christians are not a driving force behind Uganda Killing GLBtQ+ people

So because people in the US
do it that makes it ok for
the Indonesian government to make
it legal to lash gays?

Let's not pretend that Janet doesn't rape little boys all the time
and that people in the US don't rape little boys all the time,
and that there are many in the US that encourage others
to rape little boys. So Muslims are excused when they
rape little boys because people in the US do it all the time
and encourage others to rape little boys.
That is your reasoning?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Well, first off. I said those men who do. Not those who don't. Secondly, I think it is you who is out of touch with modern Christianity. Your brand of Christianity is not only NOT the majority. It is only one of thousands of sects. But the people I was talking about were those in leadership, of which there are many, who are closet misogynists. You rail against Islam, but you have forgotten to take the log out of your own eye ahead of time. When Christians start denouncing and defrocking those in their leadership who are bigots and misogynists, then they will have room to pronounce judgement on Islam and other religions.

I am hardly out of touch with modern Christianity.

I grew up attending military chapels regularly and spent
most of my adult life attending military chapels
where I mingled with Christians of all kinds and
denominations.

Nearly all my current friends are Christians and
I do a lot of things with Christians of other denominations.

It is you who are buying into the mythology that
the MSM is feeding you.

To say the majority of Christians are misogynistic
is blind prejudice and ignorance of the highest level.

I can't reason with someone who has bought into
anti-theism so thoroughly that you refuse to
see reality because it doesn't fit your paradigm.

You are a bigot when it comes to Christians,
saying that we are all closet misogynists.

How would you even know what people who
don't act like misogynists or talk like misogynists
are like in their heads? That is prejudice
and paranoid projection.

I am not being Islamophobic or bashing Muslims
when I say that it is wrong to lash someone for
being gay.
I am not being Islamophobic or bashing Muslims
when I say that it is wrong to kill people for
being gay as many Islamic governments do.

You are being Christophobic when you see
me say things like, killing people for being
gay is wrong, and you lash back with well
you Christians, and basically tacitly endorsing
the lashing of gays and killing of gays

by refusing to say it is wrong
and saying instead

"well Christians secretly want to do it"
so it's the Christians
fault that Muslims are killing and lashing
gays. So we can't hold Muslims accountable
for their actions and it's ok for them to
lash and kill gays, because we all know that's what
Christians really think but they hide it well.

All my friends drive and text so
I can drive and text, no problem.

The kids at school bully all the time,
so when Joe is being a bully at school,
well all the other kids are bullies to.
So leave Joe alone and let him bully Jim.
You are being mean to Joe when you
point out he is a bully, and that is wrong.

That is the reasoning I am seeing from
all the loving atheists and anti-theists here.

edit on 5Fri, 23 Oct 2015 17:04:01 -0500pm102310pmk235 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

i read the title wrong.
i thought it said, "cane the greys."

it is ATS so i have that excuse going for me.

:-)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

ATS members will bend over backwards intellectually to apologize for Muslim atrocities and excuse their medieval behavior.

No they bend over backwards to try and get the Islamophobes who paint all Muslims the same to understand that all Muslims aren't the same.

My point was/is that a culture of hypocrisy exists on ATS when comparing Islam to the other major religions on earth.

What hypocrisy is that? Would it the hypocrisy that when a Muslim commits a violent act they are terrorist but if a Christian or Jew does the same act then they are lone wolfs who don't represent their religion?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Well, I know in Texas when people use females as currency, especially young women, we arrest and convict them.
Warren Jeffs being the obvious example....his entire town was/is populated with pedophilia-approving zealots...

When another Christian organization(Branch Davidians) in Waco during the 90s was doing the same thing(messianic complex) we bulldozed his compound and killed him and many of his pedophila-approving zealots.

When another radical Christian bombed the fbi building in Oklahoma(also in the 90s) that great state executed him...

Not a single one of these examples was ever spoken about in any other context than their affiliation with radicalized Christian groups...

I can go on and on but you get the point...

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

My point was/is that a culture of hypocrisy exists on ATS when comparing Islam to the other major religions on earth...

I don't intend to speak for everyone ATS but it's also possible that the hypocrisy you speak of may come from the lack of literary knowledge about Islamic societies outside of the propaganda that is spewed out of the MSM. I wouldn't categorize those ignorant of said facts hypocrites or excusing the atrocities of radical fundamentalism.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

On another note, what are your thoughts on Indonesian provinces punishing homosexuality with caning...or women in tight clothes...or those who don't pray on Friday???

I'm actually curious your opinion regarding the op...

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Do you purposely not understand people?

i don't think it's right for anyone, but everyone is Quick to to pretend it never happened or happens here.

When a Trans Woman gets murdered here where is the outrage? when i got attacked and left for dead in the streets, where was the outrage? it's treated as "non-News" and there are more important issues to discuss besides "Queer Problems" it becomes a "PC Agenda" when we talk about it.

people are Hypocrites that are quick to point out the worlds problem but refuse to accept that it happens here as well

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

And i'm sure that every time a Trans Woman of Color gets killed people get equally as angry, or any GLBTQ+ person gets beat up or murdered.

or how we are pointing a finger at the American Christians that are a huge part of the Gay Killings in Uganda.

i'm not saying it's the same here as other places, and i'm not saying you would have gotten the same opportunities, but we also can't pretend to be blind that similar things don't happen here, or haven't

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Do you purposely not understand people?

i don't think it's right for anyone, but everyone is Quick to to pretend it never happened or happens here.

When a Trans Woman gets murdered here where is the outrage? when i got attacked and left for dead in the streets, where was the outrage? it's treated as "non-News" and there are more important issues to discuss besides "Queer Problems" it becomes a "PC Agenda" when we talk about it.

people are Hypocrites that are quick to point out the worlds problem but refuse to accept that it happens here as well

The topic is not at all about what happens "over here", the topic my friend is the government in Indonesia making it legal to lash someone for being gay.

I think that is wrong and disgusting.

To minimize the ugliness by saying well "...." does it to makes it appear as if one doesn't think it is a horrific crime to make lashing someone for being gay legal and endorsed by the government.

It is deflection away from the horrible awful and bigoted law that was created,
it minimizes the inhumanity of the law.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

This is is simply one more example of the societal sociopathy inherent in Islamic rule...

Not just Islam, all religion is mental illness, no matter how extreme the views.

I am not surprised and wasn't surprised when being gay
became punishable in Indonesia. Many on ATS have
pointed out that Indonesia is one of the Muslim
countries who doesn't persecute gays or women
with state endorsed physical punishment,
well they do now.

This behavior IS limited to Islam, and can not
be generalized to all religions and to all religious
people.
This is the most paranoid anti-theist
statement I have heard on ATS in a long time.

Was Ghandi mentally ill? He was a devout worshiper.

Are Buddhists mentally ill?

Are Taoists mentally ill?

Was Mother Theresa mentally ill?

Are Pagans who brought us
Christmas (yes it was originally a pagan holiday)
and Halloween, are they mentally ill? It is
a religion still practiced widely.

Are the many followers of Kabbalah mentally ill?
There are a great number of them in Hollywood.

If your statement were true, then all of the above
mentioned are mentally ill.

How about Jimmy Carter? Mentally ill? He is and
was a devout Christian.

Your written statement sounds like bigotry and
prejudice so extreme as to be paranoid and delusional
when it comes to religion and religious people.

Over the last 100 years, Islam is the only religion
that advocates killing or physically punishing gay people,
or that advocates physically punished women for
how they dress. The projection upon other religions
is part of how people are defending these practices
and defending Islam.

Your statement is actually in a twisted way supportive
of Islamic physical cruelty by saying all religions engage in mentally ill behavior,

Do you see other religions within the last 100 years,
doing the following in the name of their religion and
the behavior is supported by entire countries and
religious leaders who run countries behind the scene?[/]
Sex slavery, actual slavery
beheading non-believers
burning people alive for not believing
killing gay people for being gay
killing/or lashing women for being raped

As I said, it's nothing more than a mental illness as your presumptive & assuming rant has proved, you presume to know the mind of your god as well I suppose?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join