It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightened Sharia: Cane the gays...and women of course

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator
a reply to: Christosterone

My point was/is that a culture of hypocrisy exists on ATS when comparing Islam to the other major religions on earth...

I don't intend to speak for everyone ATS but it's also possible that the hypocrisy you speak of may come from the lack of literary knowledge about Islamic societies outside of the propaganda that is spewed out of the MSM. I wouldn't categorize those ignorant of said facts hypocrites or excusing the atrocities of radical fundamentalism.

ETA: I actually realised what you said could be true for both sides. Therefore I apologise if you agree with what I wrote, and say "Ha!" if you don't. I'm not re-writing it all again.

So you are saying that everything in the MSM is correct and everything read anywhere else can be brushed under the carpet because it is not in the MSM?
When ever I look at the MSM, there is only stories that put muslims into the best light possible. The BBC is the biggest culprit, they will NEVER say anything bad about them.
Drowned boys [placed for maximum effect], small crying children, women, all I see is things that are supposed to tickle my empathy, unless it is against ISIS.

I go as far as to say nobody DARES say anything different...you know because of 'racississm'.
As a matter of fact, if you go onto the German speaking internet, you won't find ONE website that says anything negative about the immigrant problem at the moment. [Yeah, I tried, because I wanted to hear it from real people]. Nope, nothing, only MSM/government approved articles like "10 answers to give to your bigoted friend, that will shut them up completely". Seriously.

So from where I am, all MSM is on the muslim side because there is just no other choice for them.

The only true stories you'll get is from normal people online telling personal stories, people who report what is really going on in their hometowns all over Europe. People who have eyes, ears and fingers to type it up somewhere because whenever they try and discuss anything muslim related, they are shut down just like any of the German websites.

Plus saying that everyone on ATS gets their muslim experiences just from the MSM is very patronising and wrong. With my experience, I'll have to assume that the same could be true for those that just love islam and muslims no matter what. They surely cannot have had 'real experiences'.

Just because you don't like something and you force people to say only what is 'allowed', doesn't make anything go away. On the contrary, suppressing true feelings of people, just forces the whole thing underground.
And underground it will brew and eventually erupt anyway, only it will actually contain disinformation from the haters.

This can easily be prevented with listening to people's concerns rather than poo-pooing them and calling them names. To tell them they are seeing apples when they clearly see oranges is either oppression or just very patronising. There is no other reason for trying to shut up a large amount [majority] of people and their concerns.

edit on 23-10-2015 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Warren Jeffs

Not labeled a terrorist nor did people cry he represented FLDS Church.

When another Christian organization(Branch Davidians) in Waco during the 90s was doing the same thing(messianic complex) we bulldozed his compound and killed him and many of his pedophila-approving zealots.

But were they labeled as terrorist?

When another radical Christian bombed the fbi building in Oklahoma(also in the 90s) that great state executed him.

Finally the terrorist named Timothy McVeigh we'll overlook the Christians saying his faith didn't make him do it.

Not a single one of these examples was ever spoken about in any other context than their affiliation with radicalized Christian groups.

With the exception of the first pedo you are wrong.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

If you murder a person in Texas for being a transgendered person then you will meet your maker by way of lethal injection.

Abortion clinic bombings which, if memory serves, have been responsible for 9 deaths in America over the last 30 years....which is despicable...that number should be 0 in a high society of the west...
For context to this op, Muslim extremists killed 20 times that many at a peace rally 3 weeks ago...

We are not comparing apples to apples...unless we turn back the clock a few centuries to the inquisition era.

And, for the record, if you bomb and murder a person then my great state will gladly give you an all expenses paid trip to meet your maker not regardless of your motive, but in consideration of your motive...

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
a reply to: buster2010

On another note, what are your thoughts on Indonesian provinces punishing homosexuality with caning...or women in tight clothes...or those who don't pray on Friday???

I'm actually curious your opinion regarding the op...

-Christosterone

Those are the laws of the land. My only concern is the laws in America. Do I think it's right? No I don't but then again I'm not ignorant enough to claim that everyone that follows their religion is the same way.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Warren Jeffs not a member of the FLDS???
Where in the world did you get your news?
Affiliation with that branch of Christianity is the lead story always when discussing Warren Jeffs.
He's a despicable pervert who led a pedophilia loving flock into depravity....
It was his religion which was the driving force and the tool with which he was able to manipulate these masses of inbred morons to do his bidding...

David Karesh's based his entire ethos on him being the reincsrnation of Jesus Christ....
How can you not associate that with Christianity?
This is astounding that I'm having to explain this to you..

I put the question to you again....
What are your thoughts on Indonesian provinces punishing him sexuality with caning…? Women in tight clothes… Those who don't pray on Friday…

Please do tell..

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

my great state will gladly give you an all expenses paid trip to meet your maker not regardless of your motive, but in consideration of your motive.

Yes even if you are innocent or your IQ is so low that you can't even comprehend what is going to happen to you. As of 2011 13 people were murdered by that "great state".

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Let's try this one more time....
What are your thoughts on Indonesian provinces punishing homosexuality with caning…?
Women in tight clothes…
Those who don't pray on Friday…

That's the op....do you understand the above question or this op?

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Warren Jeffs not a member of the FLDS???

How did you read that in his post? I think you need a break from this thread.

What is happening in Indonesia is awful. Religions throughout history have punished homosexuals and women. Organized religions are a blight on humanity.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Warren Jeffs not a member of the FLDS??? Where in the world did you get your news? Affiliation with that branch of Christianity is the lead story always when discussing Warren Jeffs. He's a despicable pervert who led a pedophilia loving flock into depravity.... It was his religion which was the driving force and the tool with which he was able to manipulate these masses of inbred morons to do his bidding.

I forgot the words did not in my reply my bad.

This is astounding that I'm having to explain this to you.

Reread my reply. I said they "were they labeled as terrorist"? I never said anything about Christianity. Also He didn't base entire ethos on him being the reincarnation of Jesus Christ it was based off him being a spiritual descendant of King David.
Name change

Vernon Howell filed a petition in California State Superior Court in Pomona on May 15, 1990, to legally change his name "for publicity and business purposes" to David Koresh. On August 28, 1990, Judge Robert Martinez granted the petition.[11] Koresh is the Persian name of Cyrus the Great (کوروش, Kurosh), a Persian king who is named a Messiah for freeing Jews during the Babylonian Captivity. His first name, David, symbolized a lineage directly to the biblical King David, from whom the new messiah would descend. By taking the name of David Koresh, he was "professing himself to be the spiritual descendant of King David, a messianic figure carrying out a divinely commissioned errand."

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

He said "[Warren Jeffs] was not labeled a terrorist nor did people cry he represented the FLDS church"

When, in fact, that continues to be the lead story when discussing Jeffs...

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Let's try this one more time....
What are your thoughts on Indonesian provinces punishing homosexuality with caning…?
Women in tight clothes…
Those who don't pray on Friday…

That's the op....do you understand the above question or this op?

-Christosterone

I already answered this once. Can you get someone to translate the words I DO NOT THINK IT'S RIGHT to you in whatever language you speak because English doesn't seem to be working.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

He said "[Warren Jeffs] was not labeled a terrorist nor did people cry he represented the FLDS church"

Right. Where in that quote did he say that he was not a member of FLDS?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Jesus also based his divinity on his lineage with David...
Karesh was a devout, zealotous Christian who believed himself to be the modern incarnation of the Judeo-Christian messiah....remember another dude who said that?
I'll give u a hint....he died around 33 AD.....oops, does AD offend your delicate liberal sensibilities....should I say ACE?

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It is WRONG to punish homosexuals and women. It is not specific to one religion. Many religions are not without fault.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

rep·re·sent
ˌreprəˈzent/: be entitled or appointed to act or speak for (someone), especially in an official capacity.

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Sighs apparently English is not your first language.

Did Warren Jeffs' behaviors represent the majority of Mormons?
Do those Muslims in Indonesia represent the majority of Muslims?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

1) FLDS members seem to have a commonality among them...that is polygamy which, in most instances, devolves into women being traded as currency.
2) Sharia Law, which is the point of this op, is a form of governance whose laws are based upon the ramblings of a 7th century sociopathic pedophile....

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

That is fine. Buster never said Warren Jeffs was not a member of FLDS. But anyway we are going off topic.

For the OP, it is WRONG PERIOD. It is not specific to Islam. Other religions are not without blame.

Punishing homosexuals and women due to religious beliefs is WRONG period.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Just to add. Most women in Indonesia undergo female genital mutilation by the time they are 18.
edit on 23-10-2015 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

No I completely agree with what you stated. The real stories about what's going on with the Immigrant crisis in Europe is being suppressed and the MSM is spinning their take on it with optimism while ignoring the fact that the immigrants have been somewhat ungrateful. Which is what I was trying to point out that some people on ATS may or may not have those facts on hand is all and to categorize them based on their ignorance to some facts is imprudent, especially when you have propaganda networks like the BBC pumping stuff out left and right about ethical Islamic societal behavior.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join