It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightened Sharia: Cane the gays...and women of course

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

I go as far as to say nobody DARES say anything different...you know because of 'racississm'.
As a matter of fact, if you go onto the German speaking internet, you won't find ONE website that says anything negative about the immigrant problem at the moment. [Yeah, I tried, because I wanted to hear it from real people]. Nope, nothing, only MSM/government approved articles like "10 answers to give to your bigoted friend, that will shut them up completely". Seriously.

So from where I am, all MSM is on the muslim side because there is just no other choice for them.

It took me 20 sec. to find a german newspaper that writes negative about immigration.
www.welt.de...

Well, in the Uk you have daily fail and other right wing tabloids that slander muslims each and every day,dont you ? I dont understand what your problem is ? Do you want all of the MSM to bash muslims,or ?

edit on 25-10-2015 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Retards
Espousing
Laughably
Idiotic
Gormless
Imbecilic
Obtuse
Notions

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Its mind boggling how so many have taken the OP as an opportunity to bash Christianity.

Christian- one who follows and believes in Christ and His words and example who lived sinless and taught to love , it is very clear when a person says they are a Christian and doesn`t or isn`t . Where in his words does He condone murder or child abuse corporal punishment etc.

Muslim- one who follows Muhammad words and example, a warmonger who murdered many and married a 6 year old and consummated the marriage at 9 and wrote so much to suit himself and that God granted him with the gift of the sexual drive of 40 men, says it comes from God? no wonder he wanted every ounce of woman covered, its woman's fault not his.

Christ said if you lust in your heart you`ve already committed the sin and if your eye offends you pluck it out.

a reply to: TheInhumanCentipede

How clever, so we are all retards to you, a belief in yourself.

All
The
Hate
Entitled
Individuals
Special
Theists

Anyone can do that and say nothing at all, other than show your bigotry and self proclaimed superiority.

edit on 26-10-2015 by gps777 because: ounce

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

ATS is overrun with hypocritical atheists....

They are disgusted by all things whose basis is upon the Judeo-Christian ethos(US Constitution, Israel) while at the same time these same people are compelled to defend worshippers of a 7th century, barely literate sociopathic pedophile...
I can only say none of them have spent any actual time in Islamic-fascist states...good news for progressive's is that their Islamic utopia is coming....people like us who will fight against the Islamic virus are being silenced and marginalized so, as I stated in an earlier post, Islam will eventually win out...

Then these progressive hypocrates will see what actual oppression is...they have no context but someday they will understand when they are forced to pray to a pedophile loving sociopathic "God"...

The irony is astonishing that they further fancy themselves intellects....true irony

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

America has had Hasidic Jews, Amish, etc religious groups with their own laws for decades.

I would direct everyone to take a look at the hamlet of Monsey, New York were a faction of Hasidics transformed the entire town through the voter process. The have the most basic of public services and everything else is handled internally by the sect.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
How clever, so we are all retards to you, a belief in yourself.

All
The
Hate
Entitled
Individuals
Special
Theists

Anyone can do that and say nothing at all, other than show your bigotry and self proclaimed superiority.

I'm not an "atheist", godtard (*you started it). Atheism is just another "ism" which is generally abused by godtards in order to tar "non believers" with the same, brain-dead brush they themselves are forever daubed with -- the brush if ignorance.

I am a secular free-thinker, unbridled by rigid precepts predicated on little-to-no evidence. The preponderance of evidence points to there not being any "God", as it were (...at least not a benevolent, caring one), so the relevance of such a concept is utterly irrelevant to our everyday, tangible lives -- "God" does not matter. Hence why those who are ingrained with such ideologies are so bent of disseminating their disorder -- for fear of its extinction through irrelevance.

So, spare me the 'atheist vs. godatrd' faecal flinging. That's the thing of plebes with nothing more constructive to do with their lives.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Twist and turn as much as you like your an Atheist, you started it by labeling all who have a belief as retards and your post just proved my comments of your belief in yourself correct.

Maybe get on topic which you havn`t contributed to or find a like minded thread to spew your bigotry self love and worth.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Well they will have to take away the guns from some very red blooded Americans and that's women too.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I am a secular free-thinker, unbridled by rigid precepts predicated on little-to-no evidence

yah whatever you say. What is that saying about people who think they are free....

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
yah whatever you say. What is that saying about people who think they are free....

There is no 'spoon'.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I can tell you, and you know, that I don't care who is gay or who is LGBTQ+ live and let live and I am a conservative Christian, marry 5 people if you want to.

Don't quite understand your post. If you are a conservative Christian you would most certainly be concerned who is gay or lgbto. Not necessarily wishing them harm but you should be heart broken to see people perish. Live and let live is permissive but not the perfect will of Jesus.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Jesus loved everyone and promoted as much from his followers.

He and his flock were fishermen of people....not just straight people if memory serves...

Furthermore I recall no such parables or lessons from Jesus regarding homosexuality...but am always glad to be educated if my memory fails me...

Again, I am specifically referring to Jesus from where Christianity derives its name...not the Judeo ethos of the Old Testament or Paul's interpretation post-crucifixion...

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Jesus loved everyone and promoted as much from his followers.

Yes the Gospels do tell us that Jesus loves everyone and so does God love everyone. Even though God loves everyone is not to say that everyone will have eternal life. I love all people but do not like all people. John tells us in 3:15 and 16 that whosoever believes in Jesus will not perish but does not say that all people will not perish. You know full well that the Gospels are full of both saved and unsaved people and when read in full context does not even hint at the entire human race will have everlasting life. That would be a very untrue and silly interpretation to read the scriptures in that manner.

John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Furthermore I recall no such parables or lessons from Jesus regarding homosexuality...but am always glad to be educated if my memory fails me... Again, I am specifically referring to Jesus from where Christianity derives its name...not the Judeo ethos of the Old Testament or Paul's interpretation post-crucifixion...

John 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
John 5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Do you believe the writings of Moses?
You are not qualified to translate, transliterate and interpret only that of which pleases you. You are skating on very thin ice. One very important thing you have neglected. The first Christian Synagogue which flourished for well over three decades did not incorporate a NT as you now have and consequently had nothing of Paul in their liturgy. Paul was not a member of that first congregation nor did he influence the Jerusalem synagogue in any way. The first and true Christians had Torah and Enoch as well as the major and minor prophets as the meat of their teachings. James John and Peter were the officiating leaders for those three decades and preached and taught from this literature in the Hebrew tongue.
-- Paul was not an issue with the first congregation but the laws and ordinances of Moses were and along with those laws were the laws of perversion that Moses accepted and put into his books.

This is why Jesus said that "For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me." -- Believe as you will but you are mistaken. Reject Moses and you reject Jesus.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheInhumanCentipede
Retards
Espousing
Laughably
Idiotic
Gormless
Imbecilic
Obtuse
Notions

That is a very mean spirited thing to say.
Some of the smartest people I have ever known or read were religious in one way or another.

-Christosterone

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Some of the smartest people I have ever known or read were religious in one way or another.

-Christosterone

Learned intellectual ability =/= wisdom and even chimpanzees can be trained to accomplish relatively amazing tasks.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Your credibility with me was ruined when you used "retards" to begin your acronym.
Frankly, I refuse to suffer trolls and would appreciate if you would quit posting in this op unless you are able to be constructive or, at the very least, cordial.

-Christosterone

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
You are correct, OP. The silence is deafening. To not speak out against it, is to condone it. They prefer being silent than being accused of 'bigotry'.

Look where that's gotten Sweden, France, and Italy. And Spain. And Germany.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join