It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightened Sharia: Cane the gays...and women of course

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
a reply to: Christosterone

Not just Islam, all religion is mental illness, no matter how extreme the views.

As I said, it's nothing more than a mental illness as your presumptive & assuming rant has proved, you presume to know the mind of your god as well I suppose?

And you never answered any of my questions.
You deflected.
Then you insulted.
All signs of a weak mind incapable of articulating ones position.

I say what is happening in Indonesia is terrible and awful
and a crime against humanity to lash someone for being gay
or wearing the wrong clothes.

You don't condemn the Indonesian law,
you simply condemn all religion,
and by doing so bring the discussion
down to an infantile and unsupportable level.

Unless, your answer is yes,
Gandhi was mentally ill
Mother Theresa was mentally ill
The Dali Lama is mentally ill
All Buddhists, and Taoists, and Hindu's are mentally ill
All Kabbalah followers are mentally ill (a huge # of hollywood stars)
Not to forget Wiccans, and Pagans
If that is your answer then you my friend are a paranoid
anti-theist who sees the boogy man around every corner.

edit on 8Fri, 23 Oct 2015 20:23:28 -0500pm102310pmk235 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
a reply to: buster2010

Let's try this one more time....
What are your thoughts on Indonesian provinces punishing homosexuality with caning…?
Women in tight clothes…
Those who don't pray on Friday…

That's the op....do you understand the above question or this op?

-Christosterone

I think I can answer for him,
no he doesn't want to answer the question.
He thinks it is Islamophobic to say that
it is wrong to lash a man for being gay,
or it is wrong to lash a woman for wearing
the wrong clothes.

That is how brainwashed the ignorant
masses have become.

He can't answer because to say that
killing someone for being gay is
wrong, he will be Islamophobic
which is worse, in his mind, than
killing someone for being gay.

That is how twisted and perverted
the politically correct
liberal community has become.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Jesus also based his divinity on his lineage with David...
Karesh was a devout, zealotous Christian who believed himself to be the modern incarnation of the Judeo-Christian messiah....remember another dude who said that?
I'll give u a hint....he died around 33 AD.....oops, does AD offend your delicate liberal sensibilities....should I say ACE?

-Christosterone

So just because he thought he was a spiritual descendant of David that automatically makes him Jesus? And no seeing how I was raised using the Gregorian calendar I also use AD.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

People like you give me hope for the human race...

Brilliantly put....thank you for perfectly encapsulating what I intended to say but was so frustrated by their deflection I was unable to communicate...

You rule

-Christosterone
edit on 23-10-2015 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

That is how brainwashed the ignorant masses have become.

Not nearly as ignorant and brainwashed as those who read the reply "I think it is wrong" and not understand what it means.

That is how twisted and perverted the politically correct liberal community has become.

Not nearly as twisted or perverted as those who try to claim that all members of a faith are all alike.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

No...it is a prerequisite to the Judeo-Christian messiah to be of David's lineage...say it with me: messiah

-Christosterone e

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

In a shocking development, a sharia society(Indonesia) is implementing caning as a punishment for homosexuality...and women in "tight clothes"....and not praying on Friday...

I'm sure the ATS community would be supportive of Catholics or Jews caning heretics(relatively speaking)...

This is is simply one more example of the societal sociopathy inherent in Islamic rule...

"It does not violate human rights. It instead raises the dignity of human beings," Abbas said. The law applies to all Muslims. Non-Muslims, who account for about 1 percent of the province's population, can choose whether they wish to follow the provincial law or the national criminal code, Abbas said

Cane the Gays...and apostates

-Christosterone

If you look at revelations you will see that God sent Isis to kill a third of mankind.
Because man has rejected him

200 years of Universal suffrage
In the West has caused decay

And when women were allowed to vote
Put the final nail in the coffin

The woman was going to enslave man

But God has assured me to let them continue
Let them destroy man let them turn their sons into homosexuals and their daughters into leabians
Let them commit adultery and devorse and disrespect men
Push your feminist agenda
God wants you to take as many souls with you as you possibly can.
And for those of you who remain with the true faith
do not be afraid
for the Shepard will protect his flock
Their evil works will not harm you

For their folly will be exposed and will lead them to their own destruction.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Yeah, caning was around when i was a boy too, in the UK. Took a few 6 of the Best myself on occasion and it didn't do me any harm, in fact, i would say it tought me respect, something that appears to be missing with the youngsters of this day and age.

Caning, in my opinion can only address behavior issues, Being Gay, again in my opinion (some will disagree i'm sure) is not behavioral so caning would not address the issue.

Personally i like to see women in tight clothes so i wouldn't try to change that behavior either, but hey, i'm in the UK where it is allowable and accepted

Cheers

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
Sharia law only applied to Muslims!!!!
Go tell that to the British man who was going to be flogged for having homemade wine in his car boot in Saudi9 That's after having spent a year in jail) he wasn't Muslim. What about the woman who they were going to execute for kissing a married man (both the man and the woman non Muslims). The list is endless.

A man who was GOING to be flogged? A woman who was GOING to be executed? What are you talking about? Got links, so I can at least read the stories?

a simple google search gave me these results. Is it so hard to believe islamic non-secular countries are aboslutely barbaric? Never heard of such acts?!
www.irishtimes.com...
www.theguardian.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk... couldnt find anything about the kissing tho, but it does seem very sharia.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: piney

In a shocking development, a sharia society(Indonesia) is implementing caning as a punishment for homosexuality...and women in "tight clothes"....and not praying on Friday...

I'm sure the ATS community would be supportive of Catholics or Jews caning heretics(relatively speaking)...

This is is simply one more example of the societal sociopathy inherent in Islamic rule...

"It does not violate human rights. It instead raises the dignity of human beings," Abbas said. The law applies to all Muslims. Non-Muslims, who account for about 1 percent of the province's population, can choose whether they wish to follow the provincial law or the national criminal code, Abbas said

Cane the Gays...and apostates

-Christosterone

If you look at revelations you will see that God sent Isis to kill a third of mankind.
Because man has rejected him

200 years of Universal suffrage
In the West has caused decay

And when women were allowed to vote
Put the final nail in the coffin

The woman was going to enslave man

But God has assured me to let them continue
Let them destroy man let them turn their sons into homosexuals and their daughters into leabians
Let them commit adultery and devorse and disrespect men
Push your feminist agenda
God wants you to take as many souls with you as you possibly can.
And for those of you who remain with the true faith
do not be afraid
for the Shepard will protect his flock
Their evil works will not harm you

For their folly will be exposed and will lead them to their own destruction.

since when were ISIS supporters and women & homosexual haters allowed on this forum?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
and justin wants to send a boat to bring these refugees to canada by the thousands... how many of them want sharia? god help us!

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

This Sharia Law Fear is a big boogie man

That isn't true, it is more a danger to Muslims true, but Islam has 1.62 billion followers that is a large population of humanity being effected. And many of these people now live in North America too, and their population base is growing here, once they enter politics they will push for laws right here that are more inline with their world view.

What is that world view ?
Have a look......

LINK

If you think that is a boogie man, your perspective as a westerner is part of the problem.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

And many of these people now live in North America too, and their population base is growing here, once they enter politics they will push for laws right here that are more inline with their world view.

Any religious nutter can get elected and push for laws that align with their particular brand of superstition. They all run into the same road block however, the Constitution.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
A few hundred years ago christians would put gays to death. Up until several decades, psychiatry (which is basically government endorsed and requires a university degree) labelled homosexuality a mental illness. And they could easily be locked up, drugged up or even have ECT used on them as is the fate of many with a mental illness. Just saying western society isn't that much better developed but a lot of individuals would like to see it that way.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Not just Islam, all religion is mental illness, no matter how extreme the views.

The world is filled with madness. Religion just happens to be an accepted madness. You'll be labeled a nut if you talk about subjects like UFOs and be praised it you think everybody should follow ancient books that were inspired by an invisible God.

Islam happens to be a gateway religion for barbarians. Not because scholarly translations of the koran encourage all these violent and oppressive acts, but because the koran was written by one man who was a half-literate.

Any holy and infallible book that contains violence and interpretational text will ultimate lead to chaos.

Any sane person would realize this and abandon this religion and others like it. However, we are not a sane species.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I know I'm going to regret asking this, but.....I've noticed your posting quite a few comments in which you appear to be quite worked up about Muslim treatment of women, etc.

Well where are all the militant American feminist on this issue???? Crickets!!!!!! Why are they not speaking out against this barbaric treatment of women and demanding Sharia States stop this immediately or be sanctioned by the UN????

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

And many of these people now live in North America too, and their population base is growing here, once they enter politics they will push for laws right here that are more inline with their world view.

Any religious nutter can get elected and push for laws that align with their particular brand of superstition. They all run into the same road block however, the Constitution.

YES! And it seems we've been fighting the Right Wing Christians for years now. When your personal faith belief is forced on others you become Kim Davis.

America has had Hasidic Jews, Amish, etc religious groups with their own laws for decades.

Sharia Law is no different.

Fear Mongering at its finest.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

YES! And it seems we've been fighting the Right Wing Christians for years now. When your personal faith belief is forced on others you become Kim Davis.

America has had Hasidic Jews, Amish, etc religious groups with their own laws for decades.

See here is what I don't get, here you are apologizing for Sharia while condemning Christians. But like the op and others here have indicated, it's what we know liberals inexplicably do.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: Annee

See here is what I don't get, here you are apologizing for Sharia while condemning Christians. But like the op and others here have indicated, it's what we know liberals inexplicably do.

NO. I am stating fact.

Christians have been on steroids trying to control America through politics.

Sharia Law only applies to those who accept it, which is not all Muslims. Just as not all Jews accept Hasidic Law.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Just to be fair, caning is used throughout many countries in Southeast Asia. The Koreas & Singapore are 2 other examples and neither of them is Islamic. (Singapore has some of the pettiest & harshest laws imaginable, but they always get a pass here.)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join