It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Supernatural Experience with the Son of God (Jesus Christ)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Is it important to you that our stories match up in order for you to believe?

uhhhmmm..... How is it not important for stories to corroborate each other, when attempting to claim the truth? This is exactly what i am talking about. You don't care about the truth. Lets say, three people have accused you of a crime, but all three have given dif descriptions of what you look like and what you did? Should they convict you?

Meeting Christ is a personal and intimate meeting that differs amongst us all.

Which is precisely my point. Why wouldn't these events share some commonality? Unless you are lying.

This point should not be lost on you. You do realise that is how the truth is identified.

What he has to say to one person will not be the same to the next. What HE decides to show one person will be different for the next. HE shows us what each one needs to see and/or hear.

That sounds more like it all comes out of the imagination of the individual. This is why i say your testimony should not be taken seriously.

Not care about the truth? Of course I care about the truth

Of course you don't care about the truth. You are far more comfortable with inventing fantasies and having no explanations for why you even believe them. You assert your blatant lies, and claim they shouldn't have explanations, all while dismissing that the rest of the world functions on the basis of empiracle evidence. How can you deny that your ramblings sound like fantasy when any amount of scrutiny is applied?

but to simply ramble on and regurgitate the same ole message that God does not exist and its only made to control man .....this theory you regurgitate is also NOT fact. If so then prove it.

You have already proved it in this thread. Your stories are not matching. Yet you assert it to be truth. Proving that you don't care about the truth. You are happy living the fantasy. Which is why your claims along with you, cannot be taken seriously.

You are really asking me to provide evidence when you so blatantly don't care to provide yours?

edit on 23-10-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
So... You're like, really special? Why do you think you're allowed to see such things while everyone else has to use faith?

a reply to: suruptileous

Maybe you're dismissive of the things that God does in your life, perhaps chalking it up to "coincidence" or whatever.

I think the OP is sincere, because I feel the same way to some degree. It doesn't sound as if my trials (which I am still in the midst of) have been as hard as the OP's, I understand the sentiment. For me, there doesn't seem to be such thing as coincidence any more.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: HighDesertPatriot

So... You're like, really special? Why do you think you're allowed to see such things while everyone else has to use faith?

Maybe you're dismissive of the things that God does in your life, perhaps chalking it up to "coincidence" or whatever.

I think the OP is sincere, because I feel the same way to some degree. It doesn't sound as if my trials (which I am still in the midst of) have been as hard as the OP's, I understand the sentiment. For me, there doesn't seem to be such thing as coincidence any more.

You don't believe in coincidence? So everything is jesus? Or just the good things? You pick and choose?

The OP and the others say they see and speak with jesus. That is not the same as attributing coincidence to supernatural beings.

What kinds of "things" does god do to your life?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: HighDesertPatriot

You don't believe in coincidence? So everything is jesus? Or just the good things? You pick and choose?

The OP and the others say they see and speak with jesus. That is not the same as attributing coincidence to supernatural beings.

What kinds of "things" does god do to your life?

Wow, that's a lot you're shoving into my mouth. I didn't say any of those things.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: highdesertpatriot

Are you not implying that god does things in peoples lives? And that i am just dismissing it as coincidence?

For me, there doesn't seem to be such thing as coincidence any more.

I don't see where i misrepresented what you said.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
Murgatroid,

Your post encouraged me a lot! I can tell you are very intelligent, a deep thinker and patient. You weigh things in your heart and you are considerate. Don't internalize the comments from all these naysayers and the negative people. If possible, just ignore them.

Sorry to hear what happened to you last year. Remember to take every though captive, that's where the fear comes, that's where the enemy tries to destabilize us. Command 'out loud if possible', fear to leave, negative thoughts to leave in Jesus name. Replace them with love and who God says you are. Our mind is a where the war is, you hear your thoughts, whispers from the enemy and from the flesh.

www.youtube.com...
(Todd White, the war on your mind)

As far as church, I struggle there too. I'm not comfortable with the church (bldg) my husband chooses, it's a long story. We already are the temple of the living God. Just make sure you don't forsake fellowship with believers who are supposed to build you up and exhort you.

I'm just learning to step out in prophecy (edification of the church), I talk to strangers or pray over healing and 'fear' likes to strike me. Sometimes I freak out and listen to the 'what if's', but sometimes I tell my mind to shut up and give a word to someone and they're face lights up or they're ready to cry cause they needed to hear from God. I've also been told to go away, ha ha.

Bless you brother!

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Someone on that ship (USS Valdez) had been leaving small chick tracts in the crews lounge.

Every day as I would pass through this area I would pick some of them up and read them.

That does explain a lot of the previous hatred you have displayed towards masonry. At least now I have some context.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing suruptileous.
Some aren't going to believe and have already made this to be an attack on people's testimonies and choosing to follow Jesus. Still gotta love them though, right?

Mark 4:12
That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

When I went to a power and love conference this what a missionary that worked in China shared

She had a vision/dream from God
In it she walked thru China, an elderly man passed by and she tried to share Jesus with this man.
He became angry and started hurdling insults at Jesus.
She became angry too and was ready to defend Jesus with all her might, but Jesus loving motioned her to continue walking. There was no need to argue or fight with this man.

Just as Peter had a sword to defend Jesus. There's no need.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Can I ask where you got that information on the prophecy about William Branham? If it's a book, I'd like to read it.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: shinethelight
Opps. Sorry, just found the link. Answered my own question. lol

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: suruptileous

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

My theory is that Jesus is not the son of God but a powerful spirit/ Cosmic Entity a la the Marvel Comics.

I'm pretty sure Jesus came to you to guide you.

I have had a relationship with both the Father and Jesus and can bear witness and give testimony that they are both God Creators.

You speak in past tense.........have had.........spirit of discernment speaks out......
Are you aware that there is an evil spirit whose name is called the spirit of religion?

I still have a relationship with them. Only I am working on closing the door to the spirit world on account of all the evil spirits around us in the netherworld. This is God's will for me. And I do not have many of the mystical experiences that I once had. I do not believe that I need to know any more for what I want to accomplish with my life. The wisdom that I have acquired in my life did not come easy.

WOW someone else must believe as well because you were starred on this statement and this scares me..........

So God has given you the authority on closing the door to the spirit world? I don't believe that for a second and I hope others will rethink this as well. I believe you that you believe this but I want you to rethink it. We all want to serve our master in a way that pleases him but the authority you speak of is no where in the bible. The authority that Jesus has given his disciples (which include you) is:

Matthew 10:1 - Jesus summoned His twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every kind of disease and every kind of sickness.
He also did the same for 72 other disciples!

Luke 10:17 - The seventy returned with joy, saying, "Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name." And He said to them, "I was watching Satan fall from heaven like lightning.…

If you are a disciple you have this authority as well!

Look brother (sister) I am not bashing you or rebuking you. I do love you and hope the best for you and your family but you are a bit delusional. I am a demonologist and work with exorcists. I too have been face to face with evil spirits and fallen angles (two different things) and I pay the price for it everyday and I believe that is my calling. To help deliver those under the curse of Satan and his followers through deliverance.

You do not have the authority that you speak of and what you speak is blasphemy. This job you speak of is for Jesus Christ and he alone. You are speaking of closing the gates of hell...... closing the door.....please meditate on this.

We all get overzealous from time to time.....me too but I warn you..... playing with fire will get your burnt and if you have no experience in dealing with evil than leave it alone. Fight with prayer and fasting to keep you and your family safe.

God bless you.

When i said that I am working on closing the door to the evil spirits, I meant that I am working on not seeing or hearing them anymore. God does not want us to have evils spirits in our lives.

Leviticus 19:31. Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
obviously you dont know your bible well - there are no papas or mommas in heaven.

You further state that you are making atonement for certain dead; I thought that role was reserved for jesus
or the saints. You sound like some sort of new age catholic

Jesus will gather me to my Christian friends and family.

Genesis 25:8. Then Abraham breathed his last and died in a good old age, an old man full of years, and was gathered to his people.

The role of making atonement for the dead is for all of God's children.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

In the book, Heaven is for Real, of all the drawing renditions of Jesus, the only one that Colton agreed looked like the guy he saw in Heaven was the one painted by Akiane.

Oh boy.

Murgatroid, the boy came out and admitted it wasn't a true story. He confessed the events were fabricated.

Link and another and one from Snopes

You are talking about a different boy and a different book.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: shinethelight

Thanks for sharing suruptileous.
Some aren't going to believe and have already made this to be an attack on people's testimonies and choosing to follow Jesus. Still gotta love them though, right?

Mark 4:12
That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

When I went to a power and love conference this what a missionary that worked in China shared

She had a vision/dream from God
In it she walked thru China, an elderly man passed by and she tried to share Jesus with this man.
He became angry and started hurdling insults at Jesus.
She became angry too and was ready to defend Jesus with all her might, but Jesus loving motioned her to continue walking. There was no need to argue or fight with this man.

Just as Peter had a sword to defend Jesus. There's no need.

I have come to understand that the way to battle the lies in the world is with the truth. There is no need for affliction, disharmony, or discord. We are to love even those who disagree with us. Peace.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The Father's voice sounds of greatness not of this world.

Psalm 99:2. The LORD is great in Zion, And He is high above all the peoples.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Learningman
His father admitted it was a fake, to make money.

www.projectcasting.com...

Just like the rest.

Once again, 100% BS...

Just like suruptileous said above, your source LIED and has been called out on it several times now.

BraveBird
This article is literally, completely wrong. You all do have an editing department right?

premyer
YOU NEED TO RECANT THIS ARTICLE! WRONG FAMILY!!! It’s the family of the ” BOY WHO CAME BACK FROM HEAVEN!” I think you guys knew what you were doing. Get your facts straight first. This is Horrible!!!

Michelle B.
Guys , what I did was write to the Project Casting team. This article is COMPLETELY and UTTERLY wrong. I’m hoping she did not do this on purpose because it looks like she knew a little bit too much for her to confuse the book.

Holly
You had best recant this article quickly before you get yourself in trouble. You have the wrong family and wrong book title for the story.

Bill Ingram
you need to recant this story and tell the right one as all you have here is in error you would think as journalist you would have done a better job 2 different families 2 different stories get your fact straight before you go to press

seriously disgusted
this article makes no sense at all?! Colton is the name of the boy in Heaven is for Real. If I were the Burpo family I’d be contacting my lawyer about suing y’all for slander right about now. This story needs to be pulled and you need to do a better job of “reporting”. What a joke!

Ian E
What’s sad is your slanderous, sloppy, careless – and I wonder malicious – journalism. It took a lot of effort to find four images for the obviously-wrong book so you can make gross generalizations about a group of people.

rob
This article is going to make the Burpo a lot of money — your money. You need to get out there really quick with a retraction — a big one. You have completely confused two separate books. The Malarkey book is the one where the kid has recanted the story. Your article is further inaccurate in stating that it’s the dad who recanted.

Amy Jo Turner
This makes ZERO sense the book wasnt even about this kid, it was about Colon Burpo! Im sorry I am zery confused by this article. How can this family claim its about them when its about another family all together.

www.projectcasting.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

It has been known for thousands of years to be the devils to drive a person mad. Believing the lies of the devils will make a person lose touch with reality.

Yes that was back when people were incredibly superstitious but thanks to psychology we know for sure devils are not to blame for a possible delusional episode...

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

How does pasting a quote from the bible prove anything?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator

It has been known for thousands of years to be the devils to drive a person mad. Believing the lies of the devils will make a person lose touch with reality.

Yes that was back when people were incredibly superstitious but thanks to psychology we know for sure devils are not to blame for a possible delusional episode...

Psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia being a brain disorder is not a fact. Research merely "implies" that it may be a brain disorder. Psychiatrists are nothing but a bunch of quack physicians. The treating physicians for schizophrenia use to drill holes in peoples heads to release the evil spirits. Then they tried removing a part of the brain known as a frontal lobotomy. Along with excessive medication and electrical shock treatment, they do not cure a single person and killed many. I would suggest you do some research and are more careful just who you believe.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

How does pasting a quote from the bible prove anything?

I am not here to "prove" anything. I am here to bear witness and give testimony to God's love.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join