It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Supernatural Experience with the Son of God (Jesus Christ)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

True Testimony

Revelations 12:11. "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony."

Joel 2:28. "And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions."

When I was an innocent 9 year old child and loving the Lord, I saw Jesus in white, dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane while it was still boarding. I thought someone was playing a trick on me to get me to become highly religious. Then, I got lost for 35 years and began hearing, seeing, wrestling with the unseen and witnessing powers of the invisible spirit world. Evil spirits has come into my life as a consequence of my sin.

I've lost touch with reality (was deceived) and nearly died at the hands of these devils - both human and demon alike. I've witnessed that they lose the memories of their lifetimes, family and friends. They are scattered throughout the netherworld. They have anger and hatred in their hearts. Their evil shall not stop without divine restoration of the soul. They are masters at the art of deception. They thirst for all that only a most loving Creator can give them. I have discovered that it is the human condition that we are evil and wicked in the afterlife without God.

Father God reached out to me in my brokenness and I heard Him say, "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time." The Father's voice sounds of greatness not of this world. The room was filled with an ancient scent from a world long ago. God had recreated this scent from memory, to perfection, to give me knowledge that He was their in the beginning of man's time.

I suffered at the hands of these devils for 7 years until I learned that they were real and hence Jesus as well. This is how Jesus had found me to accept God's grace and begin my undeserving vocation to be an adopted child of God. He had left the flock to find that one lost sheep when I saw Him on the wing of that airplane. I prayed to Jesus that He would not leave me here to be evil like these people. He put my deceased mother behind me. And the most loving scent of her holding me in her bosom as a child came over me. Jesus had done this to let me know it was her. He was telling me that I would be in heaven with my mother and and that He would deliver me from this evil condition known as hell. This is some of the love God has for us through His Son, Jesus.

Luke 15:4-7. What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!' I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.

I asked Him who these people were persecuting me. He told me through the Spirit of truth that they were human souls without God in the afterlife. I believed the souls to be lost and inquired about them going to heaven. Jesus sent down the Holy Spirit stopping in front of me and pointing at me. He was telling me that I would make atonement for them, close the door to them, and He would deliver them into heaven.

2 Maccabees 12:46. Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin.

Later, I had a dream were Jesus had removed the anger and hatred from these people's hearts and then changed them back. I believe that He was informing me that the work for atonement had been done. But the door still needed to be closed for the offering to be accepted. I praise my Father God. And boast of His Son, Jesus Christ. They truly are mighty to save.

Also, an angel has made himself known to me. I've had many visions and dreams, some arranged by God and by the power of the higher angels, guiding me away from sin, in truth, toward salvation. I thank God for my sufferings and wisdom gained. And, I'm looking forward to being with God in heaven, seeing these spirits there and my mom again.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So... You're like, really special? Why do you think you're allowed to see such things while everyone else has to use faith?

a reply to: suruptileous

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I also had a supernatural experience that had a profound affect on me.

originally posted by: Murgatroid
In 1979 I had an incredible supernatural encounter and I was given instantaneous knowledge that the Bible I was looking at was written by GOD. I knew it was a supernatural event and it left a profound impact on what I believed even to this day.

See posts here and here for more on what happened to me...

I have come across several others who have had very similar encounters.

The one cited below was so similar to mine that when I read it I was totally blown away...

Now comes the crazy part. You may find this hard to believe, but here's what happened. I was just sitting there when all of a sudden a voice inside my head that was not my own asked this question right out of nowhere:

"How would you like to see God?"

Without giving it even a second thought, immediately I answered, "Of course! Who wouldn't?!" Especially doubters like me. Then I heard this still, silent voice say:

"Okay, if you want to see God, go into the living room. He's in there."

"Look at the coffee table. What do you see on it?"

Walk over, pick up that Bible off the coffee table, and hold it in your hands."

I heard this voice inside my head one last time, and it said:

"What you are holding is Jesus Christ in print."

THE INCREDIBLE BIBLE MIRACLE!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: suruptileous
When I was an innocent 9 year old child and loving the Lord, I saw Jesus in white, dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane while it was still boarding.

John 20:12. And she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.

Jesus had appeared to me in what I believe to be this same white.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Sounds like quite the experiences. I was just confused on two things:

Father God reached out to me in my brokenness and I heard Him say, "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time."

Did he say that verbatim? Because the "battle against good and evil" is different than a "battle of good vs evil". If you typed it exactly as you heard it, what do you think about how it was worded?

I asked Him who these people were persecuting me. He told me through the Spirit of truth that they were human souls without God in the afterlife. I believed the souls to be lost and inquired about them going to heaven. Jesus sent down the Holy Spirit stopping in front of me and pointing at me. He was telling me that I would make atonement for them, close the door to them, and He would deliver them into heaven.

2 Maccabees 12:46. Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin.

Just to be clear, is this talking about granting salvation posthumously? Is that a common Christian belief?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
So... You're like, really special? Why do you think you're allowed to see such things while everyone else has to use faith?

I am not special. Jesus had reached out to me for the salvation of my soul. Others have seen Him as well. I am but a lowly servant.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I second your experience.

Just cause, and all.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I also had a supernatural experience that had a profound affect on me.

In 1979 I had an incredible supernatural encounter and I was given instantaneous knowledge that the Bible I was looking at was written by GOD. I knew it was a supernatural event and it left a profound impact on what I believed even to this day.

See posts here and here for more on what happened to me...

I have come across several others who have had very similar encounters.

The one cited below was so similar to mine that when I read it I was totally blown away...

Now comes the crazy part. You may find this hard to believe, but here's what happened. I was just sitting there when all of a sudden a voice inside my head that was not my own asked this question right out of nowhere:

"How would you like to see God?"

Without giving it even a second thought, immediately I answered, "Of course! Who wouldn't?!" Especially doubters like me. Then I heard this still, silent voice say:

"Okay, if you want to see God, go into the living room. He's in there."

"Look at the coffee table. What do you see on it?"

Walk over, pick up that Bible off the coffee table, and hold it in your hands."

I heard this voice inside my head one last time, and it said:

"What you are holding is Jesus Christ in print."

THE INCREDIBLE BIBLE MIRACLE!

Through my experiences I have witnessed many truths in the Holy Bible. I believe in it wholly.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Jesus apparently doesn't reach out to everyone. So if he made himself visible to you and murgattoid, that most def makes you special. Why do you think he allowed you to see him?

Murgatroid, i would like to hear your thoughts on this too.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

When I was an innocent 9 year old child and loving the Lord, I saw Jesus in white, dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane while it was still boarding.

I immediately thought of Shane Warren's experience when I read this...

Also, have you heard Roberts Liardon describing his experience when he was taken to Heaven as an 8 year old boy?

SHANE: Well at age 12, I went to visit my grandfather and again, didn't know anything about Jesus, didn't know who he was, and had a visitation from the Lord where He appeared to me. And I sought for years to describe that experience. The only thing I could find is in Isaiah 6, where it says, "I was undone," I literally felt undone. I had not committed any great sin, but I just knew that I had need of Him, and the feeling was overwhelming. He walked up to me, put his hand on my head, it literally burned like fire, and he said, "I've called you to the nations." And I
just began to weep uncontrollably.

SID: When he put his hand on your head, people use adjectives. Flippantly, you said it felt like a fire. Did it really?

SHANE: It literally felt like fire, like my head was on fire. In fact, I closed my eyes and started weeping, and when I looked back up, he was gone, but I could still feel his hand on my head.

sidroth.org...

edit on 22-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Some people are open to a spiritual experience so they have them. You are probably closed off to spirit or aren't ready.
edit on 2015/10/22 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
Sounds like quite the experiences. I was just confused on two things:

Father God reached out to me in my brokenness and I heard Him say, "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time."

Did he say that verbatim? Because the "battle against good and evil" is different than a "battle of good vs evil". If you typed it exactly as you heard it, what do you think about how it was worded?

Father God said that verbatim. God battles evil by delivering souls from the evil condition of hell through His Son Jesus Christ.

originally posted by: AbyshaJust to be clear, is this talking about granting salvation posthumously? Is that a common Christian belief?

It is a common Catholic belief that atonement can be made for the dead (those in hell). The Eucharistic Sacrifice is highly focused upon regarding this matter.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I had no clue they believed that, thank you.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

This is a question I have asked myself MANY times over the years.

I do not believe in accidents nor do I believe I am or was special.

The most mysterious thing about it to me was that I wasn't even consciously seeking God.

There must have been some kind of spiritual principal going on that caused it to happen.

When this happened I was an atheist but for the previous 2 years I was a sailor on a Navy ship.

Someone on that ship (USS Valdez) had been leaving small chick tracts in the crews lounge.

Every day as I would pass through this area I would pick some of them up and read them.

Also during this time another sailor left a bible behind in the 'Combat Information Center' and I started reading it.

Somewhere in scripture it mentions Gods word will not return void.

It also talks about asking, seeking, and knocking.

The only thing I knew was that it left me KNOWING that the Bible was a supernatural book.

And I knew very little about the Bible because like most native SoCal people, I was raised as a total heathen.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Jan Crouch also saw an angel sitting on the wing of their airplane once.

I heard her on TV years ago describe him as a man dressed in khakis and wearing tennis shoes.

She said that after that experience her fear of flying never returned. (She had always been terrified of flying.)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Jesus apparently doesn't reach out to everyone. So if he made himself visible to you and murgattoid, that most def makes you special. Why do you think he allowed you to see him?

Jesus's appearance to me was to find me as in His parable of the lost sheep. If He hadn't appeared to me, I believe that I would be going to hell.

John 20:29. Jesus said to him, "Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

If I had ever been special, it would have been in a way of someone morally and spiritually handicapped. You know, like Jerry's kids or those in the "Special" Olympics.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Wow, how strange that you posted this today. What compelled you to share this today? I ask because I also posted my testimony this morning on Facebook of my encounters with Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I did it by posting a link from my website
worshipintruthandspirit.com
(Click on testimonies)

But I will summarize mine...
I was about 4 years old. My mom told me one night that I needed to pray. I asked what that is. She said it's like talking to God, and she told me to kneel down and closed my door. So I did. Nothing happened. Maybe a couple days later I was playing in my room and I saw, whom I know now, Jesus. He just appeared out of nowhere, He was glorious, wearing a white rob, had a crown. And then He disappeared. I was like, "Wow!" "How'd He do that? "
So I was waving my arm around the area He dissappeared, couldn't figure it out. And thought nothing of it and didn't tell anyone. As I got older upon seeing pictures I realized it was Jesus. My mom died also, I was 6. That's another story.

But thank you for sharing your testimony.
Also, since you are seeking a deeper relationship with God, can I ask you if you have received the baptism of the Holy Spirit?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

That describes me as well...

I barely made it through high school.

In fact, my grades were so bad that in order to graduate, I had to take extra night classes at the local community college while I was still a HS senior.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Hi woodcarver, I appreciate that someone posted those Sid Roth videos. God loves all His children. I have done extensive research, Jesus appears to drug lords, single moms, lost sheep, saved sheep, people in desperate situations. Just Google 'encounters with Jesus', or watch Sid Roth on YouTube. Some people brush off these experiences but there are some who say they hear God regularly. Research Pastor Bruce Lee, prophet Bobby Conner, pastor Young Doo.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join