It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Supernatural Experience with the Son of God (Jesus Christ)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: suruptileous

I've lost touch with reality (was deceived)

No just lost touch with reality.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: shinethelight
Wow, how strange that you posted this today. What compelled you to share this today? I ask because I also posted my testimony this morning on Facebook of my encounters with Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I did it by posting a link from my website
worshipintruthandspirit.com
(Click on testimonies)

But I will summarize mine...
I was about 4 years old. My mom told me one night that I needed to pray. I asked what that is. She said it's like talking to God, and she told me to kneel down and closed my door. So I did. Nothing happened. Maybe a couple days later I was playing in my room and I saw, whom I know now, Jesus. He just appeared out of nowhere, He was glorious, wearing a white rob, had a crown. And then He disappeared. I was like, "Wow!" "How'd He do that? "
So I was waving my arm around the area He dissappeared, couldn't figure it out. And thought nothing of it and didn't tell anyone. As I got older upon seeing pictures I realized it was Jesus. My mom died also, I was 6. That's another story.

But thank you for sharing your testimony.
Also, since you are seeking a deeper relationship with God, can I ask you if you have received the baptism of the Holy Spirit?

I chose today to post my testimony for no particular reason. I have received the baptism of the Holy Spirit. And have had encounters with Him as well. Would you like to see a photograph of the Holy Spirit in bodily form?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

began hearing, seeing, wrestling with the unseen and witnessing powers of the invisible spirit world. Evil spirits has come into my life as a consequence of my sin.

So... maybe it was a random spirit flying around your plane dressed like a shepherd.

I mean you're saying that you see all these various spirits. How are you then making a connection between it and Jesus Christ? Because of a white robe? O_o

He told me through the Spirit of truth

Can you elaborate on what communication through the Spirit of Truth entails?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator

I've lost touch with reality (was deceived)

No just lost touch with reality.

It has been known for thousands of years to be the devils to drive a person mad. Believing the lies of the devils will make a person lose touch with reality.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I also had a supernatural experience that had a profound affect on me.

The problem with this line of thinking is that people from all religions have professed mystical experiences that affirm their faith. Yet religions conflict on fundamental levels. It would be nonsensical for them all to be true. Therefore at the most we'd have to say one group is having legitimate experiences and everyone else is delusional. Problem is there is no reason to believe you over say the Hindu's mystical experience. No reason to believe yours was a real experience of divinity, and the Hindus was not.

...and before you say it, yes I know you believe it's Satan behind all their experiences.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Yes, I would like to see a photograph of the Holy Spirit! When I was baptized by Him I felt His peace and liquid love covering me over and over again. He was trying to give me the gift of tongues I heard the noise bubbling in my belly it rose to my head and I freaked out, at the time my church put in my head that wasn't happening anymore. So I told God I was scared, and everything suddenly stopped. I had to research and found other people testimony of the Holy Spirit baptism, light bulb! Long story short, I was intensely fastin in praying before I could speak in tongues. Yes, pictures please.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

And I knew very little about the Bible because like most native SoCal people, I was raised as a total heathen

Not to derail but that's not accurate. Here is Los Angeles at 65% Christian. link San Diego at 68% link. Perhaps you're underestimating the influence Christians had on you prior to your experience.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

My theory is that Jesus is not the son of God but a powerful spirit/ Cosmic Entity a la the Marvel Comics.

I'm pretty sure Jesus came to you to guide you.

edit on 22-10-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Hi woodcarver, I appreciate that someone posted those Sid Roth videos. God loves all His children. I have done extensive research, Jesus appears to drug lords, single moms, lost sheep, saved sheep, people in desperate situations. Just Google 'encounters with Jesus', or watch Sid Roth on YouTube. Some people brush off these experiences but there are some who say they hear God regularly. Research Pastor Bruce Lee, prophet Bobby Conner, pastor Young Doo.

I love the look of your website but I couldn't find your testimony...

I also love pastor Young Doo as well.

Have you seen the Bobby Conner video about the witch's that tried to shut down his meeting but instead get stuck to a wall?

Gotta love God's sense of humor...

Modern-day prophet Bobby Conner shares a story that occurred in the middle of a meeting with 600 people. He was preaching in America when a coven of witches marched boldly into the service and stood around the walls of the room. The Lord told Bobby, “I want you to challenge them.”

Bobby asked who their leader was, and the head witch told him they had come to shut down the meeting. Bobby said, “Do whatever you’re going to do. But I will tell you right now: you cannot hurt me, but I can hurt you.” The witches then commenced to curse and hex Bobby for a few moments. Nothing happened. Then Bobby extended his hand toward the leader. The power of God threw her into the air, and she stuck against the wall screaming.

She was suspended so high that her feet were as high as Bobby’s head. Then she fell to the floor and began rolling in a seizure, foaming at the mouth. Bobby told them this was the power of Jesus Christ at work. The coven quickly collected themselves and walked out the door. Bobby then called one of them out prophetically by name, “Sarah! God is going to redeem you from this web you’ve got yourself in.” A blonde-haired woman turned to look at him, and then scurried away.

Three days later, this woman came back to the church, no longer wearing her robe, looking pale as a ghost and shaking. Her name was Sarah. Bobby asked where she had been. Then he prophetically began to answer his own question, telling her she had just come from a funeral of an 18-year-old boy who had put a gun in his mouth and shot himself dead. Sarah began screaming for help, and received deliverance that night.

The Ecstasy of Loving God

edit on 22-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Lucid,

Yes others have supernatural experiences. But I can honestly say I have videos of people who practice idol worship, Hinduism, and then do crazy things like levitate, squirm like snakes, and then get help from a believer, ask Jesus or the Holy Spirit in their lives and are freed from these entities. Some speak in multiple voices from being possesed.
Watch the movie 'Father of Lights'
Or the 'Holy Ghost' movie

Want secular proof? Just watch 'River Monsters',
Jeremy Wade always goes to witch doctors or Shahman's and the Shahman's start speaking in weird voices or do freaky things.

Watch paranormal witness, lots of supernatural stuff, all people say they're scared and sometimes get possesed.

The difference is in the entrance. You can enter the spirit realm through witch craft, people describe scary experiences with this method. Or, you can have the Holy Spirit guide you into the 3rd heaven, with experiences that will change your life.

Just gotta do your homework. There's threads in ATS of people doing Astral travel or playing ouijia board, read what happens afterwards.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Yes, listen to Bobby Conner lots. Love His testimony. And hearing about the witches. Go Jesus! I just saw Bobby at a prophetic conference this summer. I think the reason you couldn't see my testimony is 1, website doesn't work on cell phones, or 2, you need to scroll all the way to the right of the page, the tab will say 'prayers and testimonies', just click on it.

Have you been to a power and love conference? Amazing healing annointing that the Holy Spirit gives.

In case you can't see my testimony, I wanted to share a vision I had an August. You can ask the Lord for discernment on this.

I have been seeking God's face often. I went to lay down, I wasn't asleep, but when I closed my eyes, these scenes playes out before me...

First scene was voting ballots, stacks and stacks everywhere
All the sudden they're flying everywhere, what a mess, it's like someone put a fan in front of them
And I heard, 'voting is going to be a joke'

Next scene
Guns of all sizes and types are everywhere
They're shooting in all directions
While they're going off Hillary Clinton's face appeared on the right side, then it dissappears
And reappears on the left of the guns, it fades away
Then I heard, 'they're going to get them'

I dont understand fully what this means, I'm still praying for revelation

I think it has something to do with Hillary Clinton winning the election, maybe it's rigged or predestined. Then her taking away gun rights and causing Marshall law or a civil uprising.

Either way, you know the Lord, so you have nothing to fear.

I'll be waiting for the pictures

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

You make the mistake here that many people make - assuming that God can 'belong' to only one particular religion...

I'm a member of a Methodist church where we believe that God is not restricted to the 'name' of one's Faith -

God can be any 'religion' He wants - Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, etc...though not every member of any given religion necessarily believes in the 'same' God, the connecting factor is Love -

- and not (to acknowledge your Nietzsche quote) love to be 'given' to God, but the kind of Love we give others 'for' God's sake.

My point is - you can't confuse the genuinely spiritual members of a particular religion with the dogma driven followers, and I think that you would likely find that when it comes to "mystical experience", it is the 'spiritual' ones that God 'reaches toward' -

- most likely you would find that any given such 'experience', regardless the religion involved, would be marked by the common "factor", i.e. a sense of being lovingly 'called' to practice their particular religion in a way that is caring and giving (loving) towards others..

--Sorry if I haven't explained that very well - thoughts into words is difficult for me..

p.s. I've never had a "mystical experience", and my 'Faith' gets pretty shaky at times, but there is one thing I am absolutely certain of -

- The only 'God' worthy of anyone's Faith, cares far more about our practicing loving kindness toward each other than He does any particular religious beliefs about Him..

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Have you been to a power and love conference? Amazing healing annointing that the Holy Spirit gives.

I went back to your site and still no 'prayers and testimonies' tab, once I disabled my Firefox script blocker (NoScript) it worked fine so all good.

Haven't read it yet though...

Awesome end time vision, thanks.

Thank you so much for mentioning the power and love conference.

I was SO encouraged by looking at that website.

Last year I just about gave up on life completely and quit going to church.

A month ago I forced myself to go back but I am still struggling with fear and discouragement.

Tom Ruotolo I'm not familiar with but I am a huge fan of Todd White & Dan Mohler.

I will definitely be keeping an eye on the schedule for any meetings in Portland.

Everyone check out powerandlove.org!

A few of their videos I am now watching:

For anyone curious about who Todd White is:

Todd White - YouTube Search
Todd White street healing - YouTube Search

edit on 22-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

began hearing, seeing, wrestling with the unseen and witnessing powers of the invisible spirit world. Evil spirits has come into my life as a consequence of my sin.

So... maybe it was a random spirit flying around your plane dressed like a shepherd.

I mean you're saying that you see all these various spirits. How are you then making a connection between it and Jesus Christ? Because of a white robe? O_o

He told me through the Spirit of truth

Can you elaborate on what communication through the Spirit of Truth entails?

The only spirit that I had seen as a 9 year old child was Jesus who was clearly dressed as a shepherd holding a long staff in His right hand. If you had seen Him you would have easily recognized Him.

A spirit dressed in "white" is indicative of the Holy family. I personally believe that it is only Father God and Jesus that can dress a spirit in white.

The Holy Spirit did not speak on His own authority. Jesus spoke through Him. He would show you His memory. For instance, if He wanted to show you a memory of Jesus praying to the Father, it may look something like this without the hand and you may actually hear Him praying.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Would you like to see a photograph of the Holy Spirit in bodily form?

Will you show me a photograph of the Holy Spirit?

Thank you

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shinethelight
Hinduism was just an example. Like I said, and it's a factual statement, that people from a multitude of religions have claimed similar faith-affirming experiences. Not just Christians and Hindus. Ancient Greeks...ancient Egyptians..

But I can honestly say I have videos of people who practice idol worship, Hinduism, and then do crazy things

I can honestly tell you I have seen videos of Christians doing the crazy whacky things. Rolling around and flapping their limbs wildly, speaking in tongues, et cetera. Not sure that's a good defense to invoke on your behalf.

. There's threads in ATS of people doing Astral travel or playing ouijia board

I know

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

I also had a supernatural experience that had a profound affect on me.

The problem with this line of thinking is that people from all religions have professed mystical experiences that affirm their faith. Yet religions conflict on fundamental levels. It would be nonsensical for them all to be true. Therefore at the most we'd have to say one group is having legitimate experiences and everyone else is delusional. Problem is there is no reason to believe you over say the Hindu's mystical experience. No reason to believe yours was a real experience of divinity, and the Hindus was not.

...and before you say it, yes I know you believe it's Satan behind all their experiences.

Hindus believe in angels without wings. I have seen an angel and He had wings. The Muslims believe that the Holy Spirit is the archangel Gabriel. I have seen the Holy Spirit and bear witness that He truly is the third God of the Holy Trinity and not Sir Gabriel. I have also witnessed Jesus restoring a soul as only Father God and His Son Jesus can do. Christianity is the one completely true religion.
edit on 06/24/2015 by suruptileous because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

You make the mistake here that many people make - assuming that God can 'belong' to only one particular religion...

What am I mistaken about? I said religions conflict on fundamental levels and they do.

Religions have various Creation stories. So if all these religions are true then the Universe was made in various ways, and life started in various ways, and so on. It doesn't add up. At all.

God can be any 'religion' He wants - Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, etc...

Why would god do this? Honestly, why. Why would it teach different creation stories and different codes of conduct to people?
edit on 22-10-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

The only spirit that I had seen as a 9 year old child was Jesus who was clearly dressed as a shepherd holding a long staff in His right hand. If you had seen Him you would have easily recognized Him.

Do you mind posting an image that resembles what you saw?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Yes, I would like to see a photograph of the Holy Spirit! When I was baptized by Him I felt His peace and liquid love covering me over and over again. He was trying to give me the gift of tongues I heard the noise bubbling in my belly it rose to my head and I freaked out, at the time my church put in my head that wasn't happening anymore. So I told God I was scared, and everything suddenly stopped. I had to research and found other people testimony of the Holy Spirit baptism, light bulb! Long story short, I was intensely fastin in praying before I could speak in tongues. Yes, pictures please.

Identifying the Holy Spirit

This is a photograph of the Holy Spirit descending like a dove.

This is a photograph of the Holy Spirit in bodily form and motionless.

This painting demonstrates what the Holy Spirit would have looked like alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form.

The Halo is found in scripture as the Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form.

The Spirit of God is another name for the Holy Spirit.

Mathew 3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

John 1:32. John testified saying, "I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him."

Luke 3:22. And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased."

The Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form appeared as a Halo. This is a proper identification of the Holy Spirit in bodily form.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join