It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under surveillance for 5 years, goal is homelessness, depression and as a grand finale death

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

It may not be tax dollars. If it's the proceeds of black operations it's unaccountable.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
To the O.P. I am going through the exact same occurrences in my life. I cannot believe how exact they are. You are not lying at all.

Cameras and audio bugs placed in the place of dwelling.
Constant stalking and harassment by the same individuals.
A sense of paranoia.
Strangers that know everything about you.

Here is what I figured out, or what makes the most sense to me.

I was contracted to a corporate gym whose policy stated explicitly that, "the club reserves the right to record you without your knowledge and without your consent." There was also another policy that stated, "the club reserves the right to change its policy at any time without your knowledge."

After much investigation, I have deduced, with no certainty, that perhaps the federal government or my local police department, or perhaps even a random medley of strangers are using this corporate gym and its policy to "legally" violate my constitutional rights by proxy. If not, then if not legally mandated by some section of the patriot act, I would presume that what is being conducted against me is completely illegal. Because of this, I have begun pursuing legal recourse. Firstly, I am suing my previous landlord. Then, from there, I will be going after each and every one of them that I have deduced and induced to be involved. It will consume some years of my life, but it must be done.

You are also right about them attempting to make me commit crimes and/or get me for "something".

Yes, they have moved in close to me, within my neighborhood.
Yes, I am being stalked and they seem to know everywhere that I am, even when I leave.

One of the psychological methods that they carry out against me is to constantly fire off and explode fireworks over top of my residence, regardless of where I am residing.

I know this will sound crazy to all of the people reading this, but it is true. I cannot attest to the veracity of the Author, but I can assure you that everything that I have stated is true, and from there it would not surprise me if the O.P. may be going through the exact same treatment and targeting.

So strange that I found this! I thought I was the only one! Everyone is trying to question my mental health and call me crazy as well! It is insane! And, like you said, they have cause disruption in my relationships with my friends and my family.

What the O.P. describes is true... sadly. Just hope that it never happens to you. It is a waste of your life. It has destroyed all of my passions and all of my plans, including my college education. Now my life is consumed by constantly trying to get evidence and filling out court papers on the evidence that I do attain. I know, that eventually, the truth will come out. Unless it is the local government itself that is against me, then there is nothing that I can do, but hope for outside help.

O.P. - figure out their names and take them to court. Allege that they are violating your privacy. There are 4 privacy violations: intrusion of solitude, false light, disclosure of private facts to the public. Those are the 3 that I am using. It is a civil case so you will need a lawyer. Also, be sure to be ready to have a General - Form Interrogatory on hand. From here, your lawyer/attorney can motion for a subpoena of electronically stored information in possession of the defendants. You will want to be looking for the section that makes note of Evidence Code Section 250, and I am in California, so it is conjunction with the California Civil Code procedure section 2031.010 and 2031.030, it will probably be different depending on where you live! But, this is the general gist of it! It shouldn't be so different that you cannot find it.

This is how I plan on ultimately defeating these people and bringing the truth to light.

Best of luck~ I hope my advice helped, and it would be even weirder if somehow you were one of them and just creating this post to see if I would reply, for a good laugh... AH!

Best wishes, you're not alone!

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlTuoFratello
To the O.P. I am going through the exact same occurrences in my life. I cannot believe how exact they are. You are not lying at all.

Cameras and audio bugs placed in the place of dwelling.
Constant stalking and harassment by the same individuals.
A sense of paranoia.
Strangers that know everything about you.

Here is what I figured out, or what makes the most sense to me.

I was contracted to a corporate gym whose policy stated explicitly that, "the club reserves the right to record you without your knowledge and without your consent." There was also another policy that stated, "the club reserves the right to change its policy at any time without your knowledge."

After much investigation, I have deduced, with no certainty, that perhaps the federal government or my local police department, or perhaps even a random medley of strangers are using this corporate gym and its policy to "legally" violate my constitutional rights by proxy. If not, then if not legally mandated by some section of the patriot act, I would presume that what is being conducted against me is completely illegal. Because of this, I have begun pursuing legal recourse. Firstly, I am suing my previous landlord. Then, from there, I will be going after each and every one of them that I have deduced and induced to be involved. It will consume some years of my life, but it must be done.

You are also right about them attempting to make me commit crimes and/or get me for "something".

Yes, they have moved in close to me, within my neighborhood.
Yes, I am being stalked and they seem to know everywhere that I am, even when I leave.

One of the psychological methods that they carry out against me is to constantly fire off and explode fireworks over top of my residence, regardless of where I am residing.

I know this will sound crazy to all of the people reading this, but it is true. I cannot attest to the veracity of the Author, but I can assure you that everything that I have stated is true, and from there it would not surprise me if the O.P. may be going through the exact same treatment and targeting.

So strange that I found this! I thought I was the only one! Everyone is trying to question my mental health and call me crazy as well! It is insane! And, like you said, they have cause disruption in my relationships with my friends and my family.

What the O.P. describes is true... sadly. Just hope that it never happens to you. It is a waste of your life. It has destroyed all of my passions and all of my plans, including my college education. Now my life is consumed by constantly trying to get evidence and filling out court papers on the evidence that I do attain. I know, that eventually, the truth will come out. Unless it is the local government itself that is against me, then there is nothing that I can do, but hope for outside help.

O.P. - figure out their names and take them to court. Allege that they are violating your privacy. There are 4 privacy violations: intrusion of solitude, false light, disclosure of private facts to the public. Those are the 3 that I am using. It is a civil case so you will need a lawyer. Also, be sure to be ready to have a General - Form Interrogatory on hand. From here, your lawyer/attorney can motion for a subpoena of electronically stored information in possession of the defendants. You will want to be looking for the section that makes note of Evidence Code Section 250, and I am in California, so it is conjunction with the California Civil Code procedure section 2031.010 and 2031.030, it will probably be different depending on where you live! But, this is the general gist of it! It shouldn't be so different that you cannot find it.

This is how I plan on ultimately defeating these people and bringing the truth to light.

Best of luck~ I hope my advice helped, and it would be even weirder if somehow you were one of them and just creating this post to see if I would reply, for a good laugh... AH!

Best wishes, you're not alone!

You do know this all seems hard to believe to people that are not being stalked.

If you have video evidence(webcam/phone cam/your own hidden cam) or photographs(snapshots of them/vehicles/license plates)it would help to prove this is a real tangible problem and not just in your mind.
Without evidence all we are going by is your word alone.
With evidence it changes everything.

If they are gaslighting you they would make it hard to prove for this very reason.
edit on 25-10-2015 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: thisguy27
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

The real trick is to let them know that you are watching them, watching you, watching them, watching you without actually being direct about it.

You get bored with the shenanigans sometimes
I am just about in the same boat as OP, but that's because I am an interesting individual in the the view of the FIve Eyes.

If I don't stir things up, they won't overtly mess with me. I even met a few of them and they were pretty cool dudes.
But in the end, their ever loving need to do explicitly illegal things annoyed me.

A) I wouldn't ever blow up a college or public meeting place if things became bad.
What do random civilians have to do with my beef with the government? I hate them because they used me as a lab rat for almost 5 years straight. #, they still do. Something about my way of thinking is indicative of how well the general population will react.

B) I certainly wouldn't tell anyone or have anyone help me do something like that.
I don't need backup and I don't need someone compromising me.

C) If I have only known someone for a few months, that is not enough time for me to trust them.
If it was one of my childhood buddies, then I might have gone along.

I just wish they would give up already.
It's not going to work.
Ever.

I do not do anything rationally. I only follow the plan that was laid out for me at age 12.
I don't even know what's going to happen next, but it is the only way for me to survive in the coming times.

Mock me, ignore me, I have already been heard by enough people on here.
The new world plan is coming into effect next year.
North America will form one single huge country because they will be too apart. Europe will be burned by the migrating masses.
Africa will starve and Russia will be all alone once again.

How will africa starve and how is the USA far apart?

The anti-US/NWO technotronic borg is doing pretty well right now. Only Russia and China are throwing a wrench into their plans because they want to be the king of the NWO empire.

Putin totally punked Kerry on Syria and gained strategic economic territory to the BRICS alliance with their port.

Most of these losers spying on you are hand-me down terrorist task force goons that can't cut it on a real target.
That is why they are appointed with spying on random people(low priority potential terror threats).

I mean you'd think they would be spying on insane cults(that are a fringe part of a bigger sane non-genocidal religion) that want a world-wide caliphate and advocate genocide,torture,disfigurement to non-believers.

Yeah. Spy on ISIS not on normal non-genocidal sane US citizens.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I actually feel sorry for some on this thread.

It must be horrible to believe you are being watched.

I say this to you with love....if you feel somebody is watching you.

Go to your mental health Professionals...No Shame, get checked out.

Only if you were a master criminal would they spend all those resources on you.

Chances are you need, or you did not take your (or some) Meds.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Most people on this thread don't think people are stalking them.

I don't know what you are talking about.

Some people like to come on the forums to troll with stories like this.

I am a skeptic when it comes to what people say on the internet with no prove.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I actually feel sorry for some on this thread.

It must be horrible to believe you are being watched.

I say this to you with love....if you feel somebody is watching you.

Go to your mental health Professionals...No Shame, get checked out.

Only if you were a master criminal would they spend all those resources on you.

Chances are you need, or you did not take your (or some) Meds.

Easier said than done as far as mental health professionals are concerned, meds and the such-like, depending upon the nature of the psychosis, both can exacerbate the condition or stifle the individual. Psychosis is a "normal" physiological response to stimulus and to lack of stimulus, it may not necessarily be a condition in itself, more of an expression of underlying issues or illnesses and creatively it's a flight some of us choose to take and to which there are sometimes unintended consequences. What is required is knowing when you need a hand to hold because you can't get back down by yourself and knowing those hands that when offered you can trust to grab on to. Once you have achieved a safe place you can start to work out what the hell is going on and take remedial action. I got up did my have to do stuff, but otherwise kept horizontal and quiet as much as possible, let it ebb and flow, until I knew what I had to do. It helps if you have a "# you" attitude towards the possibility that someone is out to get you, and as long as you know "you", you will prevail and find sense. This though comes from decades of experience and of having an excellent GP who equipped me with the tools to manage my own differences, and who gave me the hard word when I needed it and meds when those were required. I am working on an extraction process, a different kind of madness altogether, but this episode completely opened my eyes to aspects of experience, the whole targeted individual thing particularly, with great clarity. Living in my bubble, skipping through life in my own little world, I usually don't notice how encroached upon I am...which is a choice on my part I realise, because it is overwhelming for those of us with extreme introversion or social anxieties or phobias to be in "the city". I don't want to be here, would rather be in a caravan in a wood, in the middle of nowhere, I do what I do to survive and it is pretty scary when I pull down that curtain and let others into my head space.

So, getting help yes, and meds, talking or cognitive therapy definately, but I think psychosis is a spectrum as with any perception disorder, and not necessarily a bad thing, but it can be powerful and overwhelming too. The best course is to find another head that'll balance yours and bring you back to a fully functional level.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
As much, and the most, recent evidence that I can provide you with for now.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
No. I promise you, that to the best of my knowledge, I do not know the O.P.

I understand though, just as the o.p. stated in his/her opening, that debunkers will debunk.

In fact, this is the biggest problem that we face. No one wants to be around you anymore and everyone calls you crazy, but they don't take the time to spend enough time with you to see that what you are espousing is actually real.

Like I said, I am making it legal. I want to know exactly what is going on and why. So, I am taking it to court and taking with me the names of the few individuals that I have actually been able to come across.

I remember, before any of this happened to me, I used to see people with these same types of stories and I would think that they are nuts.... now I feel bad about that. More needs to be done to bring this real phenomena to light and to stop it.

It is a form of cyber bullying, group bullying, gang bullying, psychological bullying, and the saddest part is that no one wants to do anything about it. In fact, I recently had my social media account hacked into and the e-mail and password changed ad people added as friends that I do not know. I called out the sheriff to make a criminal report (because it is a crime to do this), and he told me no crime had been committed and that he'd make an incident report. This is a federal crime, it is called impersonation for one. Also hacking. So it makes me wonder what the hell is going on, and whether or not my local police force is incompetent, or if they are a part of it?! I dunno?! I mean, wth?!

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

. . . meds and the such-like, depending upon the nature of the psychosis, both can exacerbate the condition . . .

Some people may need some meds at some time in their lives. What I've seen recently is repeat prescriptions dished out almost endlessly, then dangerous delusions caused by withdrawal when they stop taking them.

edit on 25 10 2015 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IlTuoFratello

I have been working to open a professional private investigations agency that deals specifically with gang stalking, or any stalking, and I have some of the electronics already, and have got some of the business licenses and bonded insurance and such.
It will be done covertly and carefully so the business will have some measures to hopefully prevent being infiltrated in a way that will identify employees and such that would harm the ability to stay under cover.

There are other businesses already like this, and might be worth looking into.. The problem is that the costs and expenses for investigating and "prosecuting" the perpetrators of such things could be high, since the need for a discovery period to assess how connected the enemies are for each client, etc. plus so much more,,.

Part of what I'm doing right now is market research to discover if these things are already deeply entwined with local law enforcement, or corruption in that regards. I have other people working on a lot of these things as well. Fight fire with fire, and use the same tools they use against their targets on them, and subject them to even worse punishments for what they are doing. First documenting
their crimes against those they are stalking, and such. Turn the tables on the b@stards, whether they are NSA or not, they will be going down.

There are a lot of Judges and police, and prosecutors who do not agree that NSA are above the law. But they have to be exposed and documented doing these things first. Not that hard when they are so arrogant and thinking no one will ever find them, or that no one can touch them. They can be hurt real bad and wind up getting what they got coming just as easy as anyone can.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Call it identity theft and do it that way, and this is an FBI jurisdiction. They will definitely help. Finding an agent that you can talk to in confidence.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

You and your false beliefs or delusions are entirely more dangerous to society than other the people you think are sick.

[snipped]

Plus specific stalking is very real and happens all the time for various reasons - both personal and business/government related.

Do you know how many people suffer through actual stalking that at the minimum creates horrible fear and often results in physical harm?

They suffer though it because of people like you mock them and make them think they will be deemed crazy.

edit on Sun Oct 25 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

People setting off fireworks, at the end of October just before Halloween and you think that's strange? They've been going off all month around here.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Your enterprises and endeavors sound like something that I would be greatly interested in. Thank you for all of the information and for the interest in what is going on with me. Please do keep in contact. I will keep you in mind.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
To the OP:
You are suffering from Delusions of Grandeur

Your Iphone example is just silly. You can actually block cell phone signals and direct access. Use the intent to see how.

PC, turn it off and unplug it. ON a lap top, unplug it and remove the battery. It takes power to make it work. Without power, there is no access.

...use silent drills like "Hardcore" International Criminals....as opposed to your every day international criminal with a low-noise cordless drill.

If people live in the same area as you, you will see them at Stores, gas stations, coffee shops as these are the places where MOST people have to go for daily routines.

...and no one ever works from home in this day and age.

Why get you to do anything illegal if they can cover up your murder? Why make you "depressed" and lose everything if they can cover up your murder?

None of what you have written makes sense at all to a RATIONAL person.

You are suffering from Delusions of Grandeur, a false impression of one's own importance. You are also showing signs of paranoia as well.

I suggest you see a doctor of Psychology and sort through these two issues 1st before spouting about items on a public forum that you can't substantiate at all for fear of being kicked off the same forum.

In other words, nothing you've said is real until you can 100% prove it. By escalating it on a Public forum, you feel that it gives you credibility, which it doesn't. It perpetuates the same Delusional and paranoid nature you now find yourself in.

You are not a unique snow flake. The government could care less about you. Your life as an "whistle blowing agent of government secrets and cover ups" is of your own making.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

The first time that I have ever come across the term "gaslighting". Yes, that is exactly what is going on. I looked it up and was astounded at how well the definition fit my circumstances. Add gaslighting and anonymity of hacking and unconsensual surveillance and it is a mess. I need a loooooot of help, but the help I need is legal and investigatory, not mental.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Did you post about this on 420chan some time ago? I remember a thread about someone saying the people in the apartment above were talking about the things he was doing and surveilling him. If it was, that doesn't seem very stealthy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join