It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under surveillance for 5 years, goal is homelessness, depression and as a grand finale death

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Debunkers will debunk, and that is to be expected. To prove beyond a shadow of doubt I am telling the truth, I would have to reveal personal information. I tried that few years ago and on one site I was immediately banned and thread deleted.

Sites like ATS can't legally serve as first source disclosure sites, government would come hard on the site owner.

You would have to get yourself into news first, and then on ATS if you wanted to silence shills.

HOW DIRECT SURVEILLANCE WORKS

First they (CIA,NSA,FBI,CSIS etc) want everything you have on your cell phone and your computer. You can't protect your cellphone.

Even if your phone is off, as long as battery is in it, they are in.

iPhone for example slowly drains battery over several weeks even when off, in cold temperature battery will lose power even faster.

Now imagine having battery at say 75% when you turned off the phone and 4 hours later at room temperature battery is at 50%.

And this happens only once a month, in other words your battery is working fine.

You can't really protect your cell data, too many back doors built in.

NEXT they want everything on your PC

They can hack into PC so easily there is no word for it. The newer your windows is the easier for them. If you are so paranoid and careful and know your way around to protect your PC. They will come into your house/apartment when you go to store and copy your HD and insert a Trojan program.

At the same time they will bug your house with microphones and cameras, they use silent drills just like some hardcore international criminals, actually that is exactly what they are.

NEXT interaction with human agents

You start seeing the same person all over the place, stores, gas stations, cinema, starbucks

He or she could show up at workplace as customer if you are dealing with customers. First conversations are innocent and brief.

Relationship develops slowly, you will notice eventually that this guy knows EVERYTHING about you.

And now for the unbelievable part

I thought about not including this but I want to speak the truth even though debunkers will use this as their favourite attack point.

FOR LONG TERM SURVEILLANCE they will move in literally above you in apartment building or a house within neighbourhood block you live in.

They will get themselves nice and cushy. This is not one of those slim, no furniture, pizza delivery style of life while they watch you.

Oh no

They get themselves everything for comfort, furniture, tv, beds, stocked kitchen, everything.

In my case one guy is Indian younger guy and the other is older white guy.

They work together watching me 24/7, when one sleeps another is awake, they work as a team.

I absolutely love their cover story, they work at an unknown bank but they are able to do most of their work from home

AAAAHAHAHAHaha

Anyway, lets not lose sight of what is going on.

Because you are deemed undesirable by the government, their goal is to eventually destroy you.

If you are not a criminal and they have nothing on you, they will keep watching you in hope that they can get some dirt.

If none of that works, then they will try to get you to participate in something illegal as patsy, when that fails too, the next step is to try to get you fired or depressed.

If you become homeless and shunned by your family and friends, they have succeeded.

If none of that works and you are self sufficient and resilient SOB.

The final step is murder, they will poison you or arrange a drug overdose or accident.

Don't worry, when police investigates the body, no one will ever ask hey how did this guy die like a junkie when his family and friends swear he never did drugs in his life.

Or if you are lucky investigators will find suicide letter supposedly written by you how you hanged yourself because your long dead grandfather raped you while you were young.

Hehehe they love smearing that's for sure.

Anyway, I've been under direct surveillance for 5 years and in another 5 years they will probably kill me.

I have no regrets, I've spent my life telling people the truth on 9/11, Chemtrails, Federal Reserve, wars for profit, coverup of radiation buildup on west coast
edit on 22-10-2015 by ScrewGmail because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ScrewGmail

I have no regrets, I've spent my life telling people the truth on 9/11, Chemtrails, Federal Reserve, wars for profit, coverup of radiation buildup on west coast

If they haven't tried to kill you yet, you haven't tried hard enough.

Try harder.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

But there are thousands of people telling what you call truth about 9/11, chemtrails and the like.

Why are you so special?

Why are they letting you spill the beans on them?

More than likely you're a paranoid kid with no life.

Don't waste your life on being scared of the boogeyman that will never turn up.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Lol

I like your attitude which is why I come to ATS

EARN YOUR MURDER SON

You can only hear this on ATS

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

To prove you wrong I would have to disclose my name so you can google it on Wikileaks

And this thread would disappear

Which I think you would like

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The constant flow of BS threads from you is becoming tiresome.

You're definitely on the road to disappearing from this site, just not for the reasons you state.

I don't believe a word you say.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I don't give a rats what happens to you buddy, really.

Why are they after you?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Now imagine having battery at say 75% when you turned off the phone and 4 hours later at room temperature battery is at 50%.

And this happens only once a month, in other words your battery is working fine.

Or.......you leave your WiFi turned on and the phone is updating apps.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Fair enough

Though I would like everyone check out my posts on ATS, it would give people an insight into what kind of person government loves to hate.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

The government loves to hate Russian loving children?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
I don't give a rats what happens to you buddy, really.

Why are they after you?

I would appreciate it if you didn't call me buddy.

Buddy implies closeness and friendship, and as you stated, you couldn't care less if I die.

As to why they are after me, read the OP

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Yeah, so there's nothing in your OP that tells us why you're being targeted, you are a nobody amongst thousands of other nobodies who think they're somebody's.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Or.......you leave your WiFi turned on and the phone is updating apps.

As clearly stated

iPhone is turned off when not in use

Off as not just a blank screen but off

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Thank you for your opinion

I just looked at your posting history on ATS

Pretty clear to me

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I feel your pain. While I know that I'm too petty for them to watch me
, I do know some people who are under surveillance. You aren't lying when you say they'll move in near a target and get comfortable.

I'm am a bit depressed myself because I am in a new town and my permanent record suggests I am someone I am not(hopeless alcoholic) and I feel that has keeps getting my application filed in the trash.

It doesn't help that I have social anxiety issues and really starting to suspect I might have some sort of personality 'disorder' that throws people off.

Good luck out there!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Though I would like everyone check out my posts on ATS, it would give people an insight into what kind of person government loves to hate.

Just did and found this little jewel, concerning how to "stop" the United States.

Simple

With Nuclear Weapons.

The policy of world takeover will end in Nuclear Exchange and America will be stopped. Would you like to know more ?

I'd LOVE to know more...I just don't think you have that info. Do they pay you or you do this crap on your own? No one is out to get you. If TPTB wanted you gone, You'd Be Gone. Do you really expect us to believe a CIA wet team can't find you? Or that you are Just So Important that they actually want to shut you up? The very fact that you won't say who you are, but brag that we would recognize your name, tells us all we need to know. Either a paid Russian troll or attention seeking wannabe.
edit on 22-10-2015 by DAVID64 because: punctuation

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Why are they taking so long to kill you?

I mean from all the BS stories I hear about hit squads that make it look like a suicide.

Esplain Lucy.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Good luck out there!

Thanks you too bud

(post by ScrewGmail removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Maybe you could link to some articles, blogs etc outlining what you've uncovered during your investigations.You mention wikileaks, what/who exactly is affiliated with you over there in regards to conspiracies or exposure.You hint at uncovering certain knowledge regarding a list of general conspiracies why don't you post this knowledge here on ATS and get it into the public realm. This would be beneficial for you as it would then be pointless for the spooks to suicide you. Just some suggestions, otherwise I'll just assume you're just another delusional paranoid. No offence I was in that boat once, albeit for different reasons.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join