It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under surveillance for 5 years, goal is homelessness, depression and as a grand finale death

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Well, firstly, to address your specified direct disturbance of annoyance - it is a psychological terror, is it not? Some people do not like annoyance for 5 or 10 seconds. Now, imagine 2-5 years of this. This amounts to psychological harassment also (couple together with all other forms of harassment that have already been previously mentioned throughout this thread).

Onto the threat that they pose - first off, anyone and anything can almost be alleged to be a veritable threat, even when in actuality it poses none whatsoever. All one has to do is convince a judge. That aside though - if they have access to all of my devices, then they have access to all of my personal information. My personal information includes my intellectual property, my electronic property, my virtual property etc. Possibly, if their intrusion into my devices is this capable, even going as far as to pass SSL and other forms of internet encryption, hence the ability to obtain very private, personal and critical information, such as credit card numbers and passwords, pins, social security number(s) and the list goes on (use your imagination, anything that you, or I, or anyone could ever do on their phone and computer, landline and/or cell).

Since they know where I am at, at all times, then even as much as getting away with murder. I am not even sure how safe I would be going to a desolate location for serenity, meditation and quietude. I could be killed and the perpetrators have all of my personal information to themselves. The perfect crime. My identity is stolen, my life is taken, and my property is burglarized and seized.

You do understand how potent this is now days, right? It is so easy to buy electronics and download scanners that give the activities of police officers, police calls, even locations of public officers, and calls in progress, which should qualify for a 518 in the state of California (extortion: obtaining the activity of a public officer).

I could on and explicate in descriptive detail all the threats that I potentially face, whether realistic and/or imaginary, literal and/or figurative (which is all a threat can be), but just know that it is already clear that I have been violated both civilly and criminally by these individuals.

Though the extrapolation of threat is a pertinent argument to make, the eventuated presence of actual flagitious (crime) activity that I have already documented and recorded is enough to hold up itself in a court of law on the premise of principle alone.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Nearly Everyone I have known who used or was currently using crack or methamphetamine and some other drugs had these paranoid delusions going on. A lot of people who would be diagnosed as raging narcissists, if they could possibly admit they are not perfect in every way, which they absolutely cannot do, act very nearly the same way.

I almost think narcissism is one of the side effects of drug use, and substance abuse allows people to never really look at themselves honestly.

Funny how people are....

It's even more funny when you look at the excessive use of prescription drugs in the U.S.
Also the near epidemic diagnosing of people with ADHD nowadays results in them having to ingest amphetamines (Ritalin, etc) daily on doctors orders.
Think about how this will affect the population on the long term for a moment...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IlTuoFratello

Most of the time its just false alarms.

Some of the time its just trolls screwing with you for cheap entertainment.

Its very rare for people to systematically terrorize a person for no gain other than ego reward(not impossible but rare.)
Usually you see antisocials do this sort of stuff for stimulation,risk taking and to break boredom.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

Most of the time it's just false alarms.

Some of the time it's just trolls screwing with you for cheap entertainment.

It's very rare for people to systematically terrorize a person for no gain other than ego reward(not impossible, but rare.)
Usually you see anti-socials do this sort of stuff for stimulation, risk taking and to break boredom.

I don't have the stats on that, and I would surmise that if they did exist they wouldn't be complete by a long shot.

I mentioned a few pages back that it may be happening through a corporate entity, since many of the people involved in stalking, gas-lighting and extorting me are employees and members of that club/gym.

I do not presume to comprehend the gain, or reason. It could be for ego, it could be to destroy me, retaliation, to push me out of their facility(s), or any other copious pathways of their supposed rationale.

As iterated in the former posts, whatever the reasons, it is now irrefutably evidenced that laws have been broken and civil rights violated. Now, it's a time for discovery, though I am allowing an additional small volume of more time to pass to see whether or not I can pick up a bit more evidence.

Your input is appreciated, though. Conversation stimulates progress and learning, I believe.
edit on 10-11-2015 by IlTuoFratello because: A spelling correction, for the grammar nazis and for a clearer read.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlTuoFratello
I do not presume to comprehend the gain, or reason. It could be for ego, it could be to destroy me, retaliation, to push me out of their facility(s), or any other copious pathways of their supposed rationale.

The worst thing, about the recent psychotic episode that I experienced, was the sense of being the focus of so much attention. Everyone looking at me, thinking about me, talking about me, pointing, staring. I hate attention at the best of times, this was excrutiating. Obviously, it wasn't "real", or at least not to anyone other than me. I wasn't the centre of attention generally, I was the centre of my own attention seeking outward and beyond myself for answers, my instincts took over the driving seat of my perception. Since I'd been ignoring it, it ignored me. It's hard to explain, there wasn't, isn't, two of us, but I wasn't able to control my perceptions and they were overwhelming me with information at a rate that I couldn't rationally process, while retaining almost full functionality.

I'd been playing with some rather large mental models which tiptoed over the line and became grand illusions, thankfully they were so grand that my drippy ego couldn't sustain them and I collapsed under the weight of it all. That, as it turns out, was exactly the right thing to do.

I am not for a moment implying that you are like me and prone to psychosis, but under usual circumstances I work on the principle if someone wants to say something behind my back they can and will no matter how I react, and unless they have the bottle to walk up to my face and say it, I don't need to know or care what it is. Primarily though, I find that I am far too involved in doing what I am doing to notice what's going on around me.

A bit of a preamble there, but my point is, is why do you think you are allowing the actions and opinions of others intrude upon your life and the choices you make? Because it appears to me that you feel judged by others, for one reason or another, and that is creating a focus upon you by you that is creating a sense of persecution. The more you focus upon it, the more that bias is and will be confirmed. You need to find a way of stepping back, attaining a calm position from which to reassess the situation in a way that does not precipitate anxiety which will again distort your ability to percieve.

And, it is worth getting yourself checked out medically, distorted perceptions can be a manifestation of a number of physical complaints, or even environmental contaminates. Until you have checked, you cannot rule it out. You seem to be expending masses of effort and expenditure in proving that the persecution is actual, would it hurt to spend 30 minutes with a doctor? That will also work in your favour if you have a case of harassment, because they may point that finger in their own defence or denial, and you'll know, and be able to provide evidence of, that you've been checked out and given the all clear. It works in your favour one way or another.

Take care.

edit on 11-11-2015 by Anaana because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

I read your post and I am sorry to hear that you had a psychotic episode. I am glad that you sought help and were able to figure out what was wrong with your head and the delusions that you were facing and creating.

It was an interesting and breezy read.

However, in a court of law where evidence is presented to be in violation of civil and criminal statutes and legalities, the defense's notion and/or motion to mental health will do little, if anything, to eliminate the evidence brought about against them.

Hypothetically, even if one did have mental health problems, psychosis, or otherwise relating to psychological and psychiatrical lexicon, prognosis and diagnosis, it does not then render the rights of said individual to be moot.

Laws can be broken and rights violated even against those who suffer from mental health disorders.

Now, don't go misinterpreting me here, I am not stating that I suffer from any of these things. I am, nevertheless, entertaining a hypothetical scenario where such an argument would be made by the defense. Hypothetical, and not in reference to my own self.

Evidence will supersede any counter-argument of mental health disorder and/or symptom.

You cannot murder and/or otherwise violate the living rights and American laws that are endowed to and set up to protect citizens of this country, whether they suffer from mental health dilemmas or not.

That argument is obviously absolutely a non-sequitur.

If the case was being brought about against a defendant in the claim that the defendant suffers from mental health issues, then it would be a plausible, and different case altogether.

For a defense to argue that the claimant can be violated and/or that the crimes and civil violations committed against the claimant are validated and justified simply because they believe that the claimant harbors some form of psychological illness, would be, in my opinion, laughable. Laughed right out of court in handcuffs and, paying in full, a lawsuit against the claimant.

Any objections?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlTuoFratello
Any objections?

None. Unless your rich, to take that course is a vast amount at work. You will get an education no matter what else you accomplish. There's purpose there.

Good luck to you.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Court Fee Waivers.

It doesn't require having a ton of money to begin with. Lawyers and attorneys can be found, bargains and deals can be made. Pro bono with post-adjudication compensation, etc.

It's all possible and not as difficult as one may think.

But, I will be rich soon...

Have enjoyed our confabulation. Thank you.

Take care.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Well, then...sounds to me as though you have it all figured out and have nothing to worry about.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Not quite, but I am constantly working on improvement and I keep trying. It's kinda tough to gather evidence against a ghost opponent(s), but every so often it messes up and reveals its silhouette, and from this silhouette enough of a fingerprint is left behind to be able to discover the perpetrator.

I don't think everyone would be able to pull it off. Maybe, in the most non-arrogant and egocentric of ways, I'm just a bit more special than most. And, to be honest, I haven't even put in 100% effort. Just a little bit of attention to it here and there was enough to excrete evidence that should be able to lead to an investigation that can prosecute and/or sue. HOPEFULLY.

Again, was a joy conversing!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ScrewGmail

They work together watching me 24/7, when one sleeps another is awake, they work as a team.

There gas to be at least 2 others you do not know of. 12 hour surveillance shifts is against federal union contracts.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 0 x 0

What if they have insomnia and no rules? Some could do 24 hour shifts...

It's always hard to say... who is there? LOL Interesting premise. Constant surveillance. I guess it's possible. I remember Orwell and Huxley's books from way back. I guess Big Brother could finally be here. And for these controversial subject matters posted on the internet, I suppose, is what they monitor. Some subjects must be more hands-off than others.

For example, not to elaborate too much, but I think Douglas Dietrich is homeless now! LOL I guess some of these people are tenacious, but as long as they are being good boys and girls, I guess they are okay - at least admirable for their stubborn strength and possible good humor. Even on their very dark and bad days...

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: corsair00
Well - yes and once you put drones and static surveillance into the mix..?

I think in the end if they want you - they have you.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I think you need new goals. Those don't seem to benefit you. Might as well change your beliefs and assumptions while you're at it. Just cause they can doesn't mean they will. You're just not that important.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 0 x 0

Every now and then I am sure some agents dispatch gang-stalking and static surveillance on certain people. But every now and then I bet mistakes are made and a reasonable amount of money wasted! Maybe, I don't know...

I think it is more prevalent in America and for more public/prolific people and/or terrorists etc...

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
I think you need new goals. Those don't seem to benefit you. Might as well change your beliefs and assumptions while you're at it. Just cause they can doesn't mean they will. You're just not that important.

I'm not for certain who this is directed at, but I'll address it one by one, since I have been sharing my similar experiences and the O.P. has gone silent and/or disappeared.

Firstly, everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I am always threatened and suspicious by and of those who seemingly demand, or even passively attempt to persuade me into their own idea what goals of what I, or anyone else should have.

It is my personal belief that a support system works better than a proselytic system.

Secondly, with what little knowledge has been shared here, and with the astoundingly few facts and actual experiences that we have with and know about each other on this website, I find it to be absurd to tell anyone here that their goals do not benefit them. Benefit, like almost all things in life, especially in this context, is a very personal and therefore subjective interpretation. What is beneficial to one, may not be beneficial to another.

Then, you attempt to influence whoever it is that you are directing your statements at to change their beliefs and assumptions. Possibly this is at me? If that is the case, and entertaining that possibility, at what point have I made assumptions and revealed my beliefs? (hint: I know I have, and I am clearly aware of when I do, and state it before and/or after doing so.) Isn't attempting to change people's beliefs just a waste of time and pretty much the whole mess of the world? I digress and take the high route. I despise those who attempt to convert, rather than get to know, and if that is an attempt at conversion on my part, then so be it. That is far as it goes for me. And, why is it of any concern to you? Who are you and why would you think you are so important that you should be able to tell others how to live their life and what they should believe? I see a lot of hypocrisy and two-facedness in you. I mean this in no pejorative, only as an observation. I apologize if it is interpreted and/or taken that way. It is not my intent.

"Just 'cause they can doesn't mean they will." Just 'cause they can also doesn't mean that they won't. Neither argument and/or statement is any more superior than the other. Nonetheless, in today's politically messed up world, I think that the fear that something could happen far outweighs the potential that something won't, in a court of law.

Lastly, I'm at least important enough to be stalked, harassed, followed, extorted, gas-lighted, violated civilly and criminally and have countless amounts of man/woman hours put into tracking me. How important that is on any scale, I don't know for certain, but I know I at least rank that high on someone's list.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Wow! You're all so easy to read. Black and white assessments full of projections. My words were very direct and purposeful.

The "goal" listed in the title is his own, projected onto boogeymen in the world. Casting shadows and spouting utter nonsense.

You're not important, get over yourself and live your life, fool!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

Wow! You're all so easy to read. Black and white assessments full of projections. My words were very direct and purposeful.

I doubt that. I am usually very difficult to read. I was actually staying more in the gray area, wording my statements and sentences very carefully so as to not rush to and find myself within absolute projections and assumptions, though it can be argued that everything we do is a projection of some form. I could not find the directness. You did indeed reply, but no one was mentioned, nor was there a "reply to ----". I was not going to assume who you were replying to.

The "goal" listed in the title is his own, projected onto boogeymen in the world. Casting shadows and spouting utter nonsense.

Well, that is your opinion and presumption. What he is sharing may, or may not be real. The facts remain that neither you, nor I really know. So, you need to take a look in the mirror and check out who is looking back at him or herself projecting black and white absolute aspersions. Hint: it's you.

If you have ever been stalked, harassed and bullied to the extent that you cannot attain a job, then you would understand. You lack sympathy and compassion on that note. Maybe not always, maybe not in every situation but, definitely here you are exposing yourself to be apathetic toward the potential harm being induced upon and experienced by another Human Being.

You're not important, get over yourself and live your life, fool!

That is not very nice, firstly. Secondly, it is quite ignorant and obviously nothing more than an ad-hominem attack. You are attempting to portray me as an arrogant fool, and revealing yourself to be a hate-monger. I would happen to think that we are all very important. We are all a part of one large social and economic machine, and at some level I would argue that we are all equally important. If people decided to stop protecting the president and producing food in the fields, factories, restaurants etc., then those from the highest and lowest social class of citizens would be effected. And, for example, if ATS members decided to protest ATS, the owners would be out of business, at least for a short while.

Like I said, you are full of hypocrisy. You are in fact doing the exact things that you are accusing me of doing, of which I am actually not even doing.

With that note, before this thread is derailed into a spin of non-sensible semantics and conversion tactics, I will digress from any further responses directed at you. No hard feelings.

Have a splendid day/night/evening, whichever.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Whatever you say, chief. You're too sick to see how easy you are to read, or assess your statements clearly. Definitely not worth parsing through your lengthy replies that are mostly filled with nonsensical assumptions on top of assumptions.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

I find that the gang-stalking meme has taken on a considerable amount of popularity in the alternative media/conspiracy world. Even some shows on more mainstream radio like Coast to Coast AM. I find that many mentally unstable people really fall for this one, and in terms of their own goals and belief structures, it is extremely detrimental. My good friend is an example of this. On one hand, there is certainly truth to the so-called Snowden disclosures and NSA surveillance. But on the other hand, the wide variety of disinfo/beliefs start to take on a life of their own in the person's imagination and therefore their entire reality. Any technical mishap in their life etc is then somehow all because of technological tricks on the part of the undercover agents. In that sense, those that spend too much time with this information need better goals.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join