It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under surveillance for 5 years, goal is homelessness, depression and as a grand finale death

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Okay, while many people are correct that surveillance happens to everyone--yes, everyone--I do not believe that they are having people follow you around. They can probably already see you through things like your T.V--or at least hear you. So what would the point of having flesh and blood humans to follow you around be? I could see that happening in the olden days, but not now. Technology makes that largely unnecessary--except in extreme circumstances like terror threats and the like where a real plant is needed. And if you really think that they're after you, why would you be talking about it? If they were really after you, your internet would be blocked or something. You're just another person--you don't matter. They're going to collect data on you because they collect data on everyone and have been doing so for several decades at this point. It is what it is. And it's not that big of a deal, honestly. They don't want to make you homeless--they want you to play the game. Homelessness is a failure to play the game. You are playing your own game--not theirs. And while that's cool and all, your game seems pretty paranoid and kind of pointless. If you're going to be violent, be violent to yourself and don't involve others. Better yet--don't be violent at all and take out your frustrations healthfully. Paint a picture--sing--maybe write some poetry--you know, constructive things that are actually worth your time and energy.

And yes, by posting on here you are opening yourself up to criticism. That's a given.

Anyway, what you describe isn't a nightmarish situation. All you have to do is be chill and smile. If people are following you, buy them a nice box of chocolates and maybe some flowers and thank them for all of their time and effort. Now, wouldn't that be fun to see their reaction to that? Maybe make em a fire mixtape. Call them fam. Piss them off. But don't hurt anyone. That's just dumb and pointless.

All of the mass shooters are dumb as rocks. All of them. They're scum who are worse than worthless. Don't be like them. Be better than that. If you want to do something to make a name for yourself, create something and stop consuming culture.

But yeah, as for the creepers you think are following you, do you have any friends irl? Maybe organize all of them and have them bother these creepers. Just be super weird and have fun with it. If it's actually happening like you say, which I doubt.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IlTuoFratello

SO ANNOY THEM BACK.

It's easy! Be super friendly and smiley and give them presents and sing them songs that you made up especially for them, maybe follow them around for a change. Do some interpretive dance and basically make them feel stupid by making yourself look even more stupid.

If I was being gaslighted, I would have a blast with it. And that's why nobody is ever going to gaslight me

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I agree with you, except on one thing: he's right that you're easy to read. The fact that you think that you're not means that you are.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Why do some think they are special enough to warrent murder from the government?.
OP their are thousands of people saying the same thing you are not unique in this and the government doesn't give a rats arse what you think.
I don't know what has happened in your life to make you feel so unwanted to make up this BS but If you really believe it you need help.
You are not that important.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
WHat makes everyone think these guys are the Government?

There are SCORES of underground criminal gangs and various provocateurs of this kind of thing.

Sheesh!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Look. Many of you are espousing empty assertions from your presumptions of mine, and the O.P.'s supposed arrogance.

I was already forced into homelessness on two occasions.

One of which I am currently litigating and pursuing legal recourse for as well.

Just because I, the O.P., or anyone else that this is happening to has not shared what HAS happened, does not mean that it hasn't, it just means that we have yet to share the facts. So, when analyzing our situations, remember to be more agnostic in your pursuits when and where evidence is lacking and inquiries regarding the circumstances that you are referencing have not been put forth, nor yet revealed.

Your mind cannot comprehend why we do things and what is going on, because it is not happening to you and because you do not possess the subjective, nor objective and empirical data, experience and evidence that we deal with on a daily basis. Of course it makes no sense to you, and I understand that.

It is also a very delicate situation. I do not think it would help to start being super-weird, especially when those being surveilled seem to be constantly having their mental health questioned and/or examined. Acting abnormal may be a legitimate cause to have one submitted for psychological evaluation, at which time you'd have a lot of trouble explaining why you've been behaving so strangely.

Why would we get on the internet and use our phones if they have everything tapped? Because we still have to live! Yes, I know, it sucks and seems to make no sense, but are we supposed to do give up absolutely everything? How does one attain a job without a means of communication? In today's world, electronics and technology rule much of the current day socio-economic infrastructure. I would know - I am on 5 different job sites and need an e-mail to receive updates. I cannot seem to obtain a job regardless of how many interviews and calls I receive and make. It would really piss me off if I found out that somehow they were getting ahead of me and talking to my potential employers so that I cannot be hired. Another crime and civil violation, if so, but would be hard to prove and would require me attaining that evidence as well.

I think I comprehend your attempt at compassion and good advice, but just know that it is not as easy as you suggest.

As for the shooters - if they were subject to anything like I have been, I think they had legitimate causes, and I hope they inflicted maximum damage on whoever it was that was hindering their lives.

Lastly, I also like to point out how much of a waste this is. You have teams of people wasting time, money and effort following around individuals, keeping them from getting jobs and ruining their lives. This is unproductive and counter-productive on both sides of the spectrum. Those doing the surveillance are squandering time, money and resources and becoming an economic waste, while simultaneously keeping others (those they are monitoring) from being economically productive.

It is a huge waste and a lose-lose all the way around, and in my opinion one of the top reasons why this country is performing so horribly at this moment. We have created socio-political-economic systems that are doing nothing but inflicting harm on our own populous.

I also come online so that people can know my story, so if anything does happen to me, at the least, if there is an investigation done, it has been publicized as honestly and clearly as I have come to know it. Insight for others, and a trail of evidence should something ever happen to me.
edit on 13-11-2015 by IlTuoFratello because: Spelling corrections

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

Yep, and that's pretty much conspiracy creation 101. A dash of truth, a splash of psychosis in a stew of failed life experiences. Mix until erroneous beliefs bubble and serve to a hardened world that doesn't bend to your will. Delish!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlTuoFratello
As for the shooters - if they were subject to anything like I have been, I think they had legitimate causes, and I hope they inflicted maximum damage on whoever it was that was hindering their lives.

Even those with legitimate cause have no legitimate reason for taking out their problems on others. Shooting and killing people for being mean and ignorant, young and stupid is not legitimate cause.

You had mollified me with your legal speak. You are obviously intelligent and resourceful but that statement above contradicts that your reasoning is sound.

If only some of those shooters had popped along to the doctors, or not found someone ready to share in their psychosis, or just found someone they could trust (those are the only ones I think have an excuse, those who asked for help and were turned away).

I do not doubt that you are experiencing what you are experiencing, one way or another, but I do feel that you need to take a step back and ensure that you are in good health before you proceed much further.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

He's not that smart, his reasoning is far from sound. Take a step back and note how many assumptions the guy uses. He seems intelligent, but really has fallen far off the wagon.
edit on 14-11-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

I don't see any lack of intelligence, just a deficit in how it is being applied, and wasted.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

That's why I said "smart", not intelligence.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

I actually started writing a semantic on the difference between intelligence and smarts but thought better of it...but, yes, agreed.
edit on 14-11-2015 by Anaana because: escaped word eek

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anaana

Even those with legitimate cause have no legitimate reason for taking out their problems on others. Shooting and killing people for being mean and ignorant, young and stupid is not legitimate cause.

I don't understand your initial statement, it seems to be a contradiction.

As for the latter sentence, I agree. What then, is a legitimate cause for shooting and killing people?

I never mentioned that I believed, nor that I supported people being shot and killed for being ignorant, young and mean.

You had mollified me with your legal speak. You are obviously intelligent and resourceful but that statement above contradicts that your reasoning is sound.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion, and that opinion is currently being formulated through misinterpretation.

If only some of those shooters had popped along to the doctors, or not found someone ready to share in their psychosis, or just found someone they could trust (those are the only ones I think have an excuse, those who asked for help and were turned away).

Like I mentioned above, what types of people then, and in what scenario, what reasons, what causes are valid to shoot and kill people in your eyes? I'll foretell this conversation now - you will have your opinion on this topic, and I will have mine. The difference between the two of us is that you claim that within your opinion is where all of sanity and reality resides. If I do not agree with you, or if my opinion is not in line with yours, then I MUST suffer from some form of psychosis and/or reasoning defect.

From this position of yours yours, I must inquiry - do you have a Ph.D in any fields of mental health? Psychology, Psychiatry, anything? I do not, therefore I do not find it to be my place to attack and/or seriously diagnose the mental states of strangers, or anyone for that matter, simply from reading some text on a message board.

I do not doubt that you are experiencing what you are experiencing, one way or another, but I do feel that you need to take a step back and ensure that you are in good health before you proceed much further.

Again, your advice is noted, but the constant notion toward mental instability, or the possibility thereof, is, I believe, out of line. I could easily sit here and reverse-psychology diagnose you and assert that I believe it true that you need a mental evaluation.

Heck, maybe we all do! But, what good would that do? I don't even want to get into it. It's pointless. Even if we all had mental evaluations on a weekly basis and there were cameras everywhere and audio bugs everywhere, it still wouldn't stop atrocities from occurring.

This locution is morphing more into a discussion on subjective logic and, again, that is because what you are presenting is a conversion system and conversion tactics.

In any case, take care any enjoy your day.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

If it is killed or be killed. If my child's life is endangered. If it is the only means to end suffering. Personally, that's my limit. The law would have to decide if I was a murderer though.

I took the examples of "shooters". Klebold and Harris. The Texas Clock Tower. Etc, etc. They projected their hatred at random victims and justified that to themselves. I cannot think of any shooting of the nature that was implied by your post that was justified or could be justified.

I am not purporting to claim I know what might be wrong with you, or that anything is wrong with you at all. I am though concerned. You are a whole being, your mind and mental health are dependent upon your body. I am suggesting merely that you take care of yourself, worry a little less about what other people are doing and focus on what you need to do to change your circumstances.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anaana

If it is killed or be killed. If my child's life is endangered. If it is the only means to end suffering. Personally, that's my limit. The law would have to decide if I was a murderer though.

This is what I foretold of, now allow me to make an example of how easy it is to implement subjective semantics and lingual contortions. What then becomes a real threat of "endangerment"? What scenario becomes "kill or be killed"?

Any person can personally justify a situation and/or a feeling of their own idea and then apply it to life endangerment and, from there, commit a killing. Your personal idea is not all that exists, nor did you ever say it was, but you have implied something wrong with me, and I would logically accentuate that implication to others as well, if they disagree with your idea, specifically those who would be driven to feeling endangered and in a life threatening scenario that is promulgated from individuals that are ignorant, mean and young. In your worldview, as you have incompletely stated, yet clearly implied, no ignorant, mean, and young person can ever be killed by another person for any reason, ever. Now, you will change that idea to fit your reasoning by saying that if an ignorant, young and mean person threatened your life, then it would be okay, which would open up a new line of thought regarding what defines "mean and ignorant", and how relevant the person's age even really is at all. A huge can of poop and interpretative non-sense.

I took the examples of "shooters". Klebold and Harris. The Texas Clock Tower. Etc, etc. They projected their hatred at random victims and justified that to themselves. I cannot think of any shooting of the nature that was implied by your post that was justified or could be justified.

I didn't just say "shooters". Are you replying to me, or taking snippets of what I am attempting to convey to you and then running off into your own corner and creating scenarios that have nothing to do with our conversation? It appears that you are replying to me, especially since your consequent replies to another poster assume the behavior of a bully-monger 4 year-old who is attempting to paint me out as an arrogant fool with mental problems and who suffers from psychosis. Why do this? What have I done to either of you? (Hint: nothing)

I said people who have gone through what I have been put through, and that I hoped they inflicted maximum damage on their perpetrators, not on innocents, nor in reference to shooters that did not go through what I went through and am experiencing.

Whatever you are making up in your head, is not what I have been presenting you with here. Whether that comes from your own psychosis, an inability to follow a conversation that is before your eyes, an intentional malevolence, some predisposed disposition about me, or whatever, I do not know, but I am certainly seeing and reading what I am seeing and reading.

I am not purporting to claim I know what might be wrong with you, or that anything is wrong with you at all. I am though concerned. You are a whole being, your mind and mental health are dependent upon your body. I am suggesting merely that you take care of yourself, worry a little less about what other people are doing and focus on what you need to do to change your circumstances.

I am in great physical shape. I work out on average at least 5 days a week, sometimes 8 hours a day. I could be a body-builder if I ate better. I'd like to think that my mind speaks for itself. I appreciate your sentiments. This last paragraph is about the most sense you have made in all of your replies, and I mean that with no harm, nor mal-meaning intended.

I am already focused on what I need to do to fight back at and against what is being conducted against me. I have shared some of it here already.

Thank you for your time. Though this is interesting, I have found through my years of wising up, that interpretative non-sense and personal subjective logics in the form of arrogant conversion systems and tactics are of no worth at all, make no progress, difference and change in the world, and are in fact only a repeat of Human history in the same general form (religion, et al), but different contexts.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

So, I am nothing and you are wasting your time with nothing. You can try to belittle me, if it makes you feel better, I don't mind. I know that I am delusional, happily so, and on rare occasions that slips into psychosis, but only when other factors exacerbate my highly developed imagination. Like ill health.

I am thinking no further beyond what you have written, and the more you protest...

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I always found the connection between "lone wolf" gunmen, who are severely socially withdrawn and psychotic, and the so-called ISIS phenomenon of societal disintegration quite telling and interesting. Especially in the context of so-called invisible influence via satellite or whatever.

I think at this point in the human world's evolution, it is either co-creative (positive change - ideas, music, art etc) or co-destructive. In the case of the latter, it could almost be seen as co-creative, if dismantling the old world order is a necessity for creative a new world order.

Yin and Yang. It's too bad that many creative individuals who are unable to give birth to their inspiration, if it somehow dies within, usually go self-destructive by default. Naturally. It happens to artist types all the time, throughout history.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Okay, so I am attempting to have a conversation with someone who has admitted self mental illnesses, psychosis and delusions. Also, don't try to go play the victim now. For the last few pages I have been very cordial and nice to everyone, and suddenly yourself and a few other posters here began attacking me with ad-hom insults and also, with what now appears to be, armchair mental health diagnosis. I've asked you both why you are and have begun doing this, and you are still yet to reply. Regardless of your reasons, in my opinion, it IS a waste of my time, hence why I have chosen to ignore the other poster. I am actually on here for intellectual gain and conversational stimulation that comes through benevolent exchange, as is per the Terms of Conduct and community standards for this web-site. That is why I enjoy and seek dialogue here. Barring the few bad apples that seem to want to pop up with random insults, drive-by character assassinations and ad-hom attacks every so often, it's a very nice message board to seek and find knowledge and pleasurable convo.

So, I defend myself and call out your crap (while still maintaining a cordial posture), and I'm the bad guy who is trying to belittle you. It sounds like you may have an inferiority complex. I'm not here to belittle others. Just converse, nicely. I leave people's mental health and self-defined characters to them. I don't attempt to do that for them, but of course if I am attacked, repeatedly, then I find it only reasonable that, through dialogue, I defend myself and point out what is transpiring against me.

If that's how things work in your world, then yes, I AM wasting my time.

NO hard feelings, just conflict of interests and lack of common ground. It happens!

Take care!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00

I always found the connection between "lone wolf" gunmen, who are severely socially withdrawn and psychotic, and the so-called ISIS phenomenon of societal disintegration quite telling and interesting. Especially in the context of so-called invisible influence via satellite or whatever.

There have always been these individuals throughout history. Before the gun, they were lonewolf knifemen, swordsmen, etc.

If you are trying again to display and present myself and the O.P. as psychotic, lone wolf gunmen, and severely socially withdrawn, I am disgusted. The constant barrage of replies here is formulated from absolute assertions of the mental health and the connections to psychoticism between myself and the O.P. We are strangers to you, strangers, I tell you.

If this is not what you are saying, please, just disregard that reply.

I think at this point in the human world's evolution, it is either co-creative (positive change - ideas, music, art etc) or co-destructive.

It has been that way for as long as recorded history goes back in time...

In the case of the latter, it could almost be seen as co-creative, if dismantling the old world order is a necessity for creating a new world order.

Sure, there are aphorisms and logic that hold true that through destruction there is creation. Though, I am not supporting those doctrines. Living by those alone give way to anarchism. There is a time and a place for everything, even that logic, but if that time and place is always, then eventually the power of destruction, utilized from the power of creation (A-Bomb, etc.) becomes so powerful that civilization ends.

Yin and Yang. It's too bad that many creative individuals who are unable to give birth to their inspiration, if it somehow dies within, usually go self-destructive by default. Naturally. It happens to artist types all the time, throughout history.

This happens to people of all walks of life, for reasons that we don't always comprehend.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Why do some think they are special enough to warrent murder from the government?.
OP their are thousands of people saying the same thing you are not unique in this and the government doesn't give a rats arse what you think.
I don't know what has happened in your life to make you feel so unwanted to make up this BS but If you really believe it you need help.
You are not that important.

Totally agree.

Unless you are a government whistle-blower that can hurt a powerful person/groups/company's money flow then they will not torture and assassinate you outright.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join