It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under surveillance for 5 years, goal is homelessness, depression and as a grand finale death

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Fantasy?

Are you denying the fact that previous members of ATS did what you encouraged the OP to do??

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: stabstab

I don't bother to do stuff like that anymore out of sheer 0 farks given after having seen so many things now I just don't care enough anymore.

That reminds me of this time an unidentified weird thing came through the office window and buzzed about the place...
[snipped]

But yeah, I know exactly what you mean about spooking out the spooks, I do it all the time. Actually, my problem started in the first place simply because I would watch them watching me watching them watching me watching them.. they hate it.

edit on 24th October 2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Oct 24 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: inappropriate image removed

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
te,hee,hee, i like how many on here are talking this little troll boy serious.
all one has to do is look at the OP's posts and thread, to know that is all they are and just wasting good forum space.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I have met many people throughout my life who believe someone or some organization or other is watching them for some reason or other. Monitoring their cell phone, breaking into their computer, reading their mail and creeping around in the periphery spying on them.

I was the same way for a short time in the past, but it was only because I took the paranoid rantings of others online too seriously and began to watch too closely and ....

....Your cell phone battery will go dead at about the same rate you mentioned, even if it is lying on a table out of the phone because it has to do what batteries do in order to be what a battery is. ALL batteries do this, all batteries do this, that's how batteries work. They either have to be taking on a charge or be discharging. Batteries don't stop because if they do, they are no longer being batteries any more and are due to be recycled....

Don't tear up your house, but try to find one of those cameras you think are there. If someone did sneak devices into your house, they probably didn't rip down walls to do it and they shouldn't be that hard to find. Go up or down into crawl spaces where you live and maybe get to know a cable install guy to learn what all of those wires are because your neighbors might get irritated if their thought (TV) and retrospection (fridge for their beer) suppression devices don't work. Unscrew your heat register grids and such and look see if there is anything in there. Remember these things need power sources to operate and find out where they are tapped in or remove the batteries and wait for them to come see what is wrong.....

Maybe buy some filler and plug any holes there are in the wallboard or woodwork. It's at least something to do to alleviate your sense of being watched with pinhole cameras and your landlord might like it that you are improving their property too.

Etcetera....

If you are really convinced someone is watching you, watch them right back. Collect evidence that they are watching you in a legal manner and in a manner that is admissible in a court of law and present it to the appropriate agency for prosecution.

If you find that your evidence collected can only be presented in words by you of what you suspect is happening, no one will take you seriously.

I decided to take testing whether anybody gave a # about me enough to keep track of what I was doing to an extreme by riding my bicycle across the entire country from Florida to Wisconsin. Exposing myself to any surveillance and observation by living outside and slowly crossing unfamiliar country every day for two months.

You know what?, nobody cared unless....Just nobody cared aside from their own paranoia about my possibly being there to take something from them. People here in this country are just greedy little chicken #s and narcissistic retards for the most part.

Really, nobody cares as long as you're not messing with their stuff or making them go around you on the road on your bicycle (slowing them down in their rush to run over their own personal cliff like a lemming, getting more money to buy # they don't need anyway) .

Many people I have met who go off on this "somebody is watching me" tangent are former or current drug users, some just have an organic mental disorder caused by mental and/physical abuse when they were in their developmental stages (young). A lot of it is externalization anyway.

Take personal responsibility of and for your mind, it is yours after all....

Maybe find a or another hobby?.

Really, there probably isn't anyone watching you.

Even if they are, what difference does it make anyway?, someday you're gonna die, and as far as I know there isn't anyone who escapes this death thing.

Find peace by coming to the realization you are surrounded by all levels of narcissists and pseudo- confused, societally retarded and just plain selfish people, get past it and enjoy what time you have left here.

I don't mean to be offensive or insultive to you or anyone else here....

But most people don't have time to care, let alone watch you or me or anything else.

They're too busy chasing $ and killing the pain of being the slaves they truly are in this supremely unnatural existence we think we are enjoying.

edit on 24-10-2015 by MyHappyDogShiner because: misery

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ScrewGmail

🎵You do it to yourself you do that's what really hurts🎶

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
One of my all time favorite tunes.

Don't play it loud on your car stereo in the hood unless you wanna be assaulted.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SECVGN4Bsgg
edit on 24-10-2015 by MyHappyDogShiner because: ditditditditditditditditdit

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
When I think things like you say about my life myself....

I attempt to debunk my own self.

There is a mental illness sweeping this entire country and world and it is simply that people refuse to look at themselves honestly and accept responsibility for what they do ( or don't), and seek notariety at any and all cost, Usually at the expense of others.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

Many people I have met who go off on this "somebody is watching me" tangent are former or current drug users, some just have an organic mental disorder caused by mental and/physical abuse when they were in their developmental stages (young). A lot of it is externalization anyway.

It seems like nobody ever considers that there may be a link in respect of drug use, such that does not evolve around hallucinations, delusions or an outright mental disorder. Unfortunately, we cannot even discuss this openly as per the site rules.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Nearly Everyone I have known who used or was currently using crack or methamphetamine and some other drugs had these paranoid delusions going on. A lot of people who would be diagnosed as raging narcissists, if they could possibly admit they are not perfect in every way, which they absolutely cannot do, act very nearly the same way.

I almost think narcissism is one of the side effects of drug use, and substance abuse allows people to never really look at themselves honestly.

Funny how people are....

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Drugs + electro magnetic radiation + wifi= brainsoup
edit on 24-10-2015 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Marching order of things to do..

-Debunk myself.

-If I cannot debunk my myself, go about finding devices and people who are watching me and disable the devices and confront the watchers.

-Debunk myself.

-Debunk myself.

-Go back to sleep.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

There’s quite a different between self-centred arrogance and feeling a bit “loved-up” after taking an entactogen. Drugs can bring out the best and worst in people; if somebody is the sort to go out and hurt people then it may be that they would be more inclined to do so whilst under the influence, and likewise if they are a pacifist then they might want to go out and save the world. As for “paranoid delusions”, I really do hope that people will come to understand just how much some drugs can make people more observant than usual as to what’s going on around them, and if that is coupled with genuine surveillance then that it can, and most certainly does, result in people becoming hyper-vigilant. But I’ll stop right there because it’s bordering on breaching the site rules. And yes, EMI is also a big problem nowadays.. now consider just why that spook was waving his phone around me that time, as if to be looking for some kind of interference. I mean, if the security services believe somebody may be subliminally receiving or transmitting signals then what do they actually know, or are they just being paranoid?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
temporarily closed.....please read

Attention!!!!!

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large. By nature, The Gray Area tends to involve unproven claims and anecdotal testimony that may arouse skepticism in some members.

You are responsible for your own posts.
Please know, if you disagree with a member....and you cannot post with respect, you could be Post Banned.

Community Announcement re: Decorum
edit on Sat Oct 24 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

Reopened. 12:27PM EDT
edit on Sat Oct 24 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This was a fun read. I wouldn't be surprised if half the stuff goes on, and perhaps I agree with kester. Many of those guys faff about getting paid to be unproductive. Learning the ropes and tracking a "nobody" keeps them on the gravy train.

As far as my own experiences? I'm too much of a nobody for anybody to get excited about... However... When I post a bit of stuff or do a bit of curiousity browsing that likely isn't too popular or irritates TPTB, my internet has this uncanny ability to drop out at 350 Cermak. Ping times all nice and low, then just before a major backbone they stop like a brick wall. Dunno what they're doing at that building, but I'm sure that some busybodys in that office building aren't too far from what Snowden was doing before he spilled the beans. (I guess that's my way of saying "Hi!" at the moment, as I know it's not my end of the network.)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The real trick is to let them know that you are watching them, watching you, watching them, watching you without actually being direct about it.

You get bored with the shenanigans sometimes
I am just about in the same boat as OP, but that's because I am an interesting individual in the the view of the FIve Eyes.

If I don't stir things up, they won't overtly mess with me. I even met a few of them and they were pretty cool dudes.
But in the end, their ever loving need to do explicitly illegal things annoyed me.

A) I wouldn't ever blow up a college or public meeting place if things became bad.
What do random civilians have to do with my beef with the government? I hate them because they used me as a lab rat for almost 5 years straight. #, they still do. Something about my way of thinking is indicative of how well the general population will react.

B) I certainly wouldn't tell anyone or have anyone help me do something like that.
I don't need backup and I don't need someone compromising me.

C) If I have only known someone for a few months, that is not enough time for me to trust them.
If it was one of my childhood buddies, then I might have gone along.

I just wish they would give up already.
It's not going to work.
Ever.

I do not do anything rationally. I only follow the plan that was laid out for me at age 12.
I don't even know what's going to happen next, but it is the only way for me to survive in the coming times.

Mock me, ignore me, I have already been heard by enough people on here.
The new world plan is coming into effect next year.
North America will form one single huge country because they will be too apart. Europe will be burned by the migrating masses.
Africa will starve and Russia will be all alone once again.

edit on 24-10-2015 by thisguy27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

As a consequence of a recent lack of attention to my health I recently experienced a break with reality or psychotic episode. I should have seen it coming, and I kinda did, I have no excuses, I was testing my own boundaries and recovery. Anyway, I fell flat on my face, bruised my knees...the burn was pretty bad. Anyway, it is a long time since I have been in that zone, spent many years pretending that it wasn't an aspect of myself etc etc. So, this occasion, me being much longer in the tooth with a fair bit of material at my disposal, or so I thought, to ride this one through, I let it run it's course.

During that episode I did get an overwhelming sense of being watched and observed, and sure enough that manifested itself, through confirmation bias, into my immediate environment, which in turn set my mind racing through memory making links left right and centre, which given the great store of conspiracy material I have ingested over the years led to a great wave of panic and anxiety that culminated in me not knowing which way or to whom I could turn. The worst thing about it was that I wasn't so much concerned for myself as I was for how many I might be taking down with me particularly as my delusion increasingly seemed to be drawing from that aspect of myself. I thought that anyone that I reached out to could be brought into harms way. The more that I was drawn into that delusion the more constrained and isolated I felt and the deeper I felt myself falling. And, yet, which in retrospect I find quite impressive, I was able to leave my flat and carry on as if nothing was happening (although that was actually part of the delusion...it's complicated...obviously), didn't miss a beat, let alone a day of work, on the inside, shear turmoil. Not an enjoyable, or soon intended to be repeated experience, but anyone who suffers psychosis or has any other form of bad trip will understand the "reasoning" involved in such experiences whether caused by poor health as in my case, or by other means.

In retrospect, the feeling of suddenly becoming aware of surveillance, and the perceptual confirmation bias that that created emerged from a perceptual distortion first of myself, a feeling of being lit up like a christmas tree, but more deer in the head lights, or cross hairs kind of way. Coming down I was able to disassemble that fear. I can be bugged, my emails read, cameras follow my every movement or my phone calls listened to, but any evidence that they collect, unless I am conspiring to commit a crime against a child or seeking to organise or commit terrorist activity then they do not have any grounds to do anything to me, to enter my home or always most importantly, take away my child . My slate is not entirely clean but nothing I am ashamed of that if push comes to shove I'm not prepared to defend in court. If anyone is scrutinising my behaviour looking for crimes I would think the shame is their's for intruding upon my privacy. Two wrongs don't make a right.

No one has the right to enter my home without my permission, not even the owners. My personal correspondence cannot be used against me, other than by the person to whom they are addressed, etc, etc. Surveillance of me is committing a crime against me and it is a violation of my privacy. They would need to defend their actions to the CPS, not me mine, plus, if they (whoever I thought "they" may have been, lol) were UK services, I would also be writing a stern letter to my local MP about wasting precious law enforcement resources and insisting he(or she??) take it to the head of the Civil Service. But this is in retrospect...having only just regained my sense of humour about the whole occurrence. At the time it seemed to be the only rational explanation that I was being watched. The mind runs through masses of information when it is running on hyper-drive, and then, from what I could gather, projects outwards to find solutions to the problems/questions being addressed. Communicating the issue between the unconscious or instinctive mind and the rational, yet oblivious to the problem, conscious mind.

It’s kind of impressive, but in a scary way. As it was, being watched was the least of my issues and that information eventually got communicated, along with directions to the necessary action required to remedy the problem.

I think that we have to remind ourselves of how selective our perceptions can be and how stress, and anxiety, heightens that to a point where confirmational bias prevents us from seeing anything else. Had I got stuck in worrying about being watched, trapped by that fear, I would not have been able to see through to the actual source, or trigger, for my psychosis. I don't know how it works for others, but that is how it seems to me...still early days for me.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Or perhaps the OP is truly going thru rough times and posting on ATS to vent.

Whether or not the OP us being watched is somewhat irrelevant. I know I've vented in online forums about personal issues and find it upsetting when ppl make fun of me or chastise me over past mistakes and so on.

Give the OP a break here and respect that he is going thru rough times, not mock him over it.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27
Lol, a friend has a surveillance camera pointed at their place, now there is a camera pointed back at it.

I became suspicious of an attractive environmental 'activist' after a night of drinking after several flags were raised. First expressed interest in a certain plant exctract from a certain plant indigenous to south America(didn't raise a flag initially for me), then she went on about how she wanted to be an assassin abd tried to bait me into admitting i'd be down with that abd other acts of eco terrorism. What finally verified my suspicions is one of her ex's is an undercover DEA agent and dog trainer, after that I found a bunch of her male acquaintances had similar backgrounds.

All I got to say is most guys will give out all their personal information to a cute girl getting ppl to fill out ban gmo's petitions.

edit on 24-10-2015 by jrod because: ft

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

OP is blowing smoke up everybodies butt that will let him.
go check out his other threads.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ScrewGmail

Greetings and Salutations- I want to first "Thank You" for taking the time to post this. I also have the 'need' to label a 'spade' a 'shovel'..

You list United States Law Enforcement agencies that are after You but then type in either an abroad/Canadian spelling of "neighbourhood' So before I get more of "Your "truth" What makes You so IMPORTANT that MY tax $$$ is spent on You?

Thanks

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join