It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does Your ATS Avatar Tell About You?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

My avatar contains no deep meaning, other than the fact that I dislike facade, and choose to be unflinchingly honest about my approach to things. To whit, my avatar is a GIF image of myself, drinking dark rum copiously. It makes no political statement, and contains no vast wisdom. It is merely a dapper looking, extensively hairy gentleman getting thoroughly drunk.

BS free since 1985.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
i liked the picture

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Mine means don't screw with me,I am a rabid squirrel.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

@ InnerPeace - yours is one of my favourite avatars on ATS. It's cool, humorous and suggests someone who is smart and thoughtful

Thanks Kandinsky, much appreciate the kind words.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I change avatars like underwear.

It's a result of my A.D.D. I tend to get board with somethings and I am always looking for that new something. My current moods tend to filter into my choice of avatars at times.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

yeah but what cartoon? he looks like an interesting character. whats his name?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

My current avatar is a red back spider , redbacks are trippers . The one before this one was a box jellyfish another Aussie tripper .

Before that a blue ringed octopus .

I guess there is a theme of late . Australia's beautiful creatures ... well they can kill you , but honestly arent they magnificent to look at .

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
my Avatar Probably shows i am a huge fan of Kerbal Space Program

But other than that i have no real meaning behind my avatar picture.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Aliens.... I love aliens.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Your alien has a loving quality to it.
Especially with the pink lettering.

edit on 17-10-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I must have been missing every thread you post in or you have been away?

nice to see you.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
To me, mine symbolizes the shell I show the world, letting very, very few see what's really in there. Something my ex wife said, years ago, sums it all up - We were talking to someone and they said they thought they knew me pretty well. She said " I've been married to him for 15 years and I'm not sure I really know him. You see what David wants you to see and nothing more"

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Play guitars, play anything that makes music. Help fill the void with sound and try to leave a legacy where rather than doing it to be noticed, when all is said and done, you're presence is missed. Of course that doesn't mean you need to turn down a nice midnight snack if groupie lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You're NOT really a biker sith lord?????!!!!

Kanga I have loved all the incarnations of your Avy.....

Where's the guy with the siamese cat jumping out of an airplane? ADORE that one & will cry if he changes it. Skidmark since you changed yours from a wolf I have been eternally confused. So yeah.....thanks.

Whoever uses Mishepeshue...you need to post more! My all time favorite pictoglyph and have been there many times.
Yep.....scary crawl on the rocks over the lake. Hasn't been the same since a lot of it has fallen into the lake, but when you gotta go, you gotta go!!!

Mine is a Native rendition (spirit art in tradition of Moreasseau) of a Bluejay bringing the light, or carrying a torch, or eating an Orb.....
Yeah....Woodland spirit art gets NO love from the mainstream....

edit on 17-10-2015 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2015 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
Mine likes chicken poo. I have to watch her to make sure she doesn't get any. She seems to think it's candy or something. Giving her a bath is not fun. I thought she'd be easy but oh no! She fought and bucked like a bronco.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: N3k9Ni
You're being watched...by someone who's not amused.

Is there any relevance to the thread to be had here or are you being funny?

Sounds like you are a moderator or owner in disguise however, that could just be my imagination which runs family wild and free....

My avatar is of a bird with it's feathers rustled. It describes me on some occasion just as other avatars describe my mood at any particular time....
edit on 17-10-2015 by notmyrealname because: relevance

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
What Does Your ATS Avatar Tell About You?

That I unashamedly raid google image search for images.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Hi! What a COOL Thread!! Now as a Matter of Fact, I Wrote a Poem a while back about Our Avatars here at ATS if You want to read it Click This: Our ATS Avatars (Poem).

I have used Dragons Mostly Here since I joined. If it wasn't a Dragon, it never was displayed for more than a few days at most! LOL!

To Me, Dragons represent Strength of Good Character, Being a Leader, Power, Integrity, Wisdom, Curiosity, Knowledge, Thoughtfulness, and other Noble Traits of which I strive to include in My daily Life.

Alas such is the Luck that I cannot Continually be all That Dragons Contain. Not for lack of trying, but I think for lack of Cooperation of Those running the Game, Reality Show, Controlling Karma, or Whatever Name one wants to Tag onto it!!

This is The First Dragon I used Here for My Avatar many Years ago.

Then I started to use this one, (it did originaly have some branches and leaves that I had removed) with varying backgrounds, and it eventually, like a year ago, became My first Tattoo!!

Then after I learned how to use an image to fill the entire Avatar Box, I have been doing just that with different Dragons I have found on the Net..

I have a dozen or so Dragons that I rotate for My Avatar every now and then...

I have them showing right now, along with My Dragon Statue collection at Home and other ATS Members' Dragons, at My Thread, "Here There Be Dragons", for Those of YOU who may be Interested in Viewing!

I am always interested in seeing more Dragons from InterNet Searches, or from friends and aquaintences!(Nudge Nudge, Wink Wink! LOL!!)

I was going to show My Rotated Avatar Dragons here, but did not want to take up any more of This page than I already have! (Sorry for the Length here...)

BUT I HAVE to let You All see This!

This is part of an image made for me by BugWhisperer here at ATS! (I used it for several weeks when first Created!)

The Polar Bear is ATS UserName CCBears. My Wife..

Full Image is Here!

Bug Did a FANTASTICALLY AWESOME Job on This, didn't She?!!!!

Happy Halloween EveryOne!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well, the
rainbow is obvious, but really all the color it's supposed to represent, also the Double Male Symbol because i'm a Male assigned at Birth who is also Gay...

Although i want to Upgrade it, something Dual Gendered

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
My avatar only shows what I play online at the moment and that I worked hard to make a good looking character
I would love that hat in reality...
I may return to my Haserot Angel I had previous, which is my favorite bad-ass angel in the world.

edit on 17-10-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join