It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does Your ATS Avatar Tell About You?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
My avatar relays some information about me.

- I like aliens.
- I like beer.
- I am a fan of LOST.
- I am a fan of Blue Oyster Cult.
- I am an atheist.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
My avatar is Maneki-neko or the beckoning cat. I come from a family of cat lovers and have a few of these guys. I chose black and white as I am old fashioned.
Maneki-neko brings good fortune and can ward off ill will. I chose it because I really like it.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Farmer Vincent's Famous Smoked Meats...

Meat's meat. A man's got to eat!

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose
On topic: it's my dog. She's a stinker.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Our dogs are twins.
Mine is a real stinker, too.
I give her a bath and the first thing she does is find something stinky to wallow in.
"Mmmm...dead possum. I love that smell."

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
My avatar is a One of a kind Barbie doll I customized named Rhagfyr. It means "before the darkest day". When I finished taking pictures of her, I realized that she was the first doll that ever exactly matched the image in my minds eye.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
The first picture that kept me up at night as a kid. It also started my long fascination with all things paranormal which ultimately brought me to this site.

It was taken at the Amityville house and believed to be one of the children murdered there. Whether you believe the story or not, you have to admit it's pretty creepy.
edit on 17-10-2015 by jtrenthacker because: Words is hard

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I'll let you figure it out.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I'm always watching you

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

And how he didn't even get an academy nomination for that performance is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Vladimir Putin as a boy. To me, this photo shows his wisdom, integrity and determinism already in place at an early age.

Go Putin!

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Mine is a 700 lb. stone, sitting in my front yard. Took me days of digging in a river bed to get it loose and drag it up to the bank. We put it up, standing on end and only later, when this picture of it was taken at the right time of day and from the right angle to catch the shadows made from the sunlight did we realize that the alien we had been waiting for for years had finally arrived. Ya never know how your dreams will come true.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I just want to destroy the universe and obliterate every Soul in it for only then can I court Death. Death is with me every second of the day! My every moment is spent in either dealing out death or worshipping it! So tell me, who under the stars is better suited than I to be Death's consort?

I now hold omnipotence. What should I do with such almighty power? The answer to that is actually quite simple: Anything I want.
Anything. I am incapable of error. Any result that displeases me I can simply reverse. There is nothing I need to worry on, for I am Thanos. And Thanos is supreme. Supreme.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

When your tail wags, is it the tail wagging, or is your tail absolutely still as the Universe wags around it?
(Incense and sitar music)

It's a matter of perspective..

edit on 17-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
That I don't have the Photoshop skills to make the avatar I really want, but I really love that shade of purple, steampunk and butterflies.
edit on 10/17/2015 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
A beautiful isolation of hope and happiness.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Mine's pretty easy..

Reverbs reverberating through the cosmos and your consciousness.

Re- Member ?

That's me in the chair.

edit on 17-10-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I've had people associate a lot of things to my avatar that I didn't.
For as long as I can remember, when people do tarot card readings for me, and they pull a card to represent me, it always happens to come up this one!
I even had a friend on the other side of the world do a reading for me, and this card came up again.

It started to just feel like a good one, because I'm into training and working with animals.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
My latest avatar is a watercolor piece done by my 14-year-old daughter. It was her first try at watercolor and I think she did pretty well!

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

The current avatar says 'humour in adversity' for me during a difficult time in life. It's also a jokey poke at the people who see mods as nazis. Judge Death was a character who saw the living as criminals and sentenced them all to death - now THAT is a nazi moderator. It'll be gone after Halloween

It's interesting to see so many familiar avatars in the thread. Every one of them is a quality-looking piece and people forget that members spend time and make decisions before submitting them.

@ InnerPeace - yours is one of my favourite avatars on ATS. It's cool, humorous and suggests someone who is smart and thoughtful

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join