It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters gather to hold anti-Islam rally outside Phoenix mosque

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Are all American Muslims extremists? < --- Question

A great many of them are.

www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org...

According to the just-released survey of Muslims, a majority (51%) agreed that “Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to shariah.” When that question was put to the broader U.S. population, the overwhelming majority held that shariah should not displace the U.S. Constitution (86% to 2%).

More than half (51%) of U.S. Muslims polled also believe either that they should have the choice of American or shariah courts, or that they should have their own tribunals to apply shariah. Only 39% of those polled said that Muslims in the U.S. should be subject to American courts.

These notions were powerfully rejected by the broader population according to the Center’s earlier national survey. It found by a margin of 92%-2% that Muslims should be subject to the same courts as other citizens, rather than have their own courts and tribunals here in the U.S.

Even more troubling, is the fact that nearly a quarter of the Muslims polled believed that, “It is legitimate to use violence to punish those who give offense to Islam by, for example, portraying the prophet Mohammed.”

Nearly one-fifth of Muslim respondents said that the use of violence in the United States is justified in order to make shariah the law of the land in this country.

It amazes me how much people on the left bitch and moan about Christians, but the slightest critique of Islam sends them in to defensive mode. What's the deal with that?

Especially seeing how the left is suppossed to be pro womens rights, yet under islam, and sharia law, women are at best property......how do they keep their hypocritical rhetoric from drowning themselves in crap?

They seem so ignorant, im shocked most have accidentally drowned in a bowl of soup by now.

Maybe you can give the left pointers then ... how have you avoided death by crap and death by soup thus far?

Seems to be working for you ...

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

originally posted by: TownCryer
It's really an Ignorance Rally, and we got PLENTY of that here in Arizona.

a reply to: Southern Guardian

Blm , la Raza, kkk, national of Islam, whatever. Idiot rallies all over

Do you include the "Global Rally for Humanity" in your list?

If they think this rally will solve anything yes. No more or less than the others though

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

If they think this rally will solve anything yes. No more or less than the others though

What is the solution? We have religious freedom in this country.

That's religious freedom for everyone. Muslim Americans are not going away.

What's the solution?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

What is the solution? We have religious freedom in this country.

That's religious freedom for everyone. Muslim Americans are not going away.

What's the solution?

Don't think religious freedom is the point of the rally. Ask the right questions and I'll answer

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Dude, you might want to check the spelling and grammar of your posts before you go on about the ignorance of others.

Many of the "left" have just as much of a problem with certain Christian attitudes as they do with certain Islamic attitudes, but both religions have an equal right to be here.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Cue me on on the right questions then ... LOL. Or, don't bother, I'm good.

Of course religious freedom is not the point of the rally ... the point of the rally is to intimidate American Muslims.

Why else would a group bring weapons and stand outside their place of worship?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Of course religious freedom is not the point of the rally ... the point of the rally is to intimidate American Muslims.

If that's what you think the point is the solution is simple. Intimidation only works if you're actually intimidated

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I don't want to outlaw anything. I just want people to think a bit more carefully before they carry their gun to places.

It's Arizona. Many still think they live In The Old West.

I'd bet most of this group does not live in Phoenix.

What does them living in arizona or not matter?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

a reply to: Gryphon66

LOL ... because you say so? Pfft.

Okay LesMis. If that's all you found to quibble about here, have at it.

Oh, by the way, just to be completely accurate you might want to include this clarification ...

"Therefore, people protesting Islam outside a mosque while carrying firearms are harming Muslims ..."

Of course, that kinda screws your quibble ... but nonetheless.

I put it in a syllogism, so you and anyone can verify whether what I say is true or not. The premises and conclusion does not follow from the ones before it, revealing the extent of the reason at work here. It's quite simple. So no, not because I say so.

The comment is false. Anti-Islam does not equate to anti-muslim, just like anti-marriage does not equate to anti-husband or anti-wife, or just like anti-war does not equate to anti-soldier. That was my only point, and seems to discredit the OP's whole argument. Such a small quibble, yet that's all it took.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

To all the haters don't come to Arizona it's so super scary.

Yep. Arizona's a different place.

Lots of people walking around with their gun and holster on. Just the way it is.

Doesnt sound different at all, sounds like Indiana to me.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I don't want to outlaw anything. I just want people to think a bit more carefully before they carry their gun to places.

It's Arizona. Many still think they live In The Old West.

I'd bet most of this group does not live in Phoenix.

What does them living in arizona or not matter?

I didn't say anything about not living in Arizona.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

To all the haters don't come to Arizona it's so super scary.

Yep. Arizona's a different place.

Lots of people walking around with their gun and holster on. Just the way it is.

Doesnt sound different at all, sounds like Indiana to me.

Its not a competition.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yep.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Yep.

What's the yep for???? They could be armed. Would be surprised if they weren't. I'll wait till the event actually happens to see video of it though.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Yep.

Yep what....that is yet another of your misguided attempts at saying guns were at a rally when there is nothing that says there were....or did you not notice in the video it says "File Footage" and speaks of the preparing for the protests coming up. The file footage is exactly the same as what you posted already.....prior footage of other protests with no bearing on this one.

Yep....again with agenda and propaganda.....

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

You mean the weapons you still can't prove were at these rallies? Or the ones that were at another rally 5 months earlier? Please define so we know which rally you are talking about.

If this one, then please prove weapons were there. If the other one, then please start another thread as that would be off topic.....we are talking about a rally that happened in October, a fact you seem to consistently overlook and try to derail with posts about a previous rally and the pics from that one.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Yep what....that is yet another of your misguided attempts at saying guns were at a rally when there is nothing that says there were....

There is ample evidence. Takes afew seconds to do a google search. You probably knew this would be the case anyway.

This is a local news station reporting the protests and reporting the presence of guns, assault rifles among the protestors:

Here's the direct youtube link incase it doesn't work here:
www.youtube.com...

So there were.

Here's another protest in Dearborn Michigan, with some of the protesting carrying assault weapons:

www.detroitnews.com...

Plenty of evidence. Not that you're actually against this. You think it's a-ok.

Please carry on with your ignorance now, you hear?

edit on 13-10-2015 by Southern Guardian because: Youtube link and typo

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The organizer of this rally said Nazi groups came in there and he kicked them out. Of course you kicked them out, Nazi groups would actually expose you all to be the true bunch of bigots you are, and you most certainly don't want that. In no way were the Nazi groups kicked out for their bigotry really, this is an image thing, for sure.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If they believe in the Koran and study the Koran, there are no moderate Muslims. Americans believe in freedom of religion. Islam is an ideology where the Koran controls your government and your freedom.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoovercon
If they believe in the Koran and study the Koran, there are no moderate Muslims. Americans believe in freedom of religion. Islam is an ideology where the Koran controls your government and your freedom.

Have you read the Koran?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join