It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former George Bush Chief Economist Says 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

There could be people getting legit hits with this but there are also many misses so I don't see this as a reliable source of information about what happened on 911.

It's not exacting, yet - maybe never, but it sure is an indicator, to me at least, that we are much more than we ourselves know.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: Salander

How many conspiracy theorist were fooled by "Veterans Today" on nuke detonations at ground zero in New York City that never were?

Those who were fooled and those who still believe the nonsensical story you still peddle today.

Those who are not gullible understand that story is invalid in every analysis.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Master Obi-Wan Kenobi
edit on 18-10-2015 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Those who were fooled and those who still believe the nonsensical story you still peddle today.

That won't work because you have failed to prove me wrong with facts and evidence.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: DelMarvel

There could be people getting legit hits with this but there are also many misses so I don't see this as a reliable source of information about what happened on 911.

It's not exacting, yet - maybe never, but it sure is an indicator, to me at least, that we are much more than we ourselves know.

That could very well be. I'm just saying (on topic) that it's not reliable enough to determine details about what happened on 911. It's far too subjective. As long as we're just spitballing, for example, people could be picking up on other's subjective thoughts rather than actually "remote viewing" anything. As in the Farsight Institute example if you have a group of people all missing on a major prediction it could have been people unconsciously picking up cues from colleagues to generate collective error. And so forth.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BobbyFontaine

9/11 was not an inside job but a big outside job I believe.

Could it have been the very good prepared job to counter terrorism? To come up for human and yes women rights?
To make a step into the direction of equality for all people?

It's horrible but how can one get the approval of the people to invade Iraq and to fight Islamic terrorism without a dramatic event?

War on terrorism started for good after 9/11. Privacy rules became more pliant. And maybe even the attack of Russia against IS is a compromise between Russia and the USA. The US is the greatest enemy of Islamic terrorism so it would be wise to let someone else do the job.

I’ m not sure of course (who is?) but there is a lot we don’t know.

Read
www.evawaseerst.be...

edit on 19-10-2015 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyFontaine
a reply to: Pistoche

I believe part of the reason many Americans balk at alternatives to the official story is due to the sheer number of lives lost on that fateful day. They feel as if it's disrespectful to the fallen to question the events of that day and engage in "conspiracy theories". However, I think the complete opposite should hold true; it is disrespectful to the departed to not thoroughly question and investigate the events of that day which eventually led to the murder of thousands of people, and millions more over the ensuing years.
excellent response, it's like not second guessing a rape or murder suspect because everyone is happy with who got arrested, meanwhile, the culprit is still on the loose

Yes, and THE single best thing that could have been done, and can and hopefully will still be done for those many victims of the 9/11 murders, is to get JUSTICE for them, and for those that murdered them. This is no less than each one of those victims who died that day and in the days following as a direct result of the operation in the World Trade Centre deserve at the very least...i don't think they have received justice as of yet.

I think this is at the heart of why most people close their minds to the evidence of 9/11 being much more than the official version of events..can you imagine the fear, the insecurity, the outright horror among the citizenry, once it is realised that highly placed elements within the corridors of power of the USA were responsible for such terrible murder?

It's one thing to be fearful of those who loath you and wish you harm, but totally another thing if parts of one's own Government and security services, the very people tasked with protecting us from harm, were actually the ones who were deliberately out to cause us harm.

Would such knowledge create anarchy in the streets? I don't know.

Would it create a groundswell and impetus for a citizen uprising or revolution? I don't know that either, but i do know that refusal to even consider that parts of the Government could be responsible for the mass murder of US citizens, or that connected, well placed elements of the US government would deliberately harm and kill it's own people during false flag operations is WRONG...it's on record the US Government has deliberately harmed Americans before, several times in fact.

But ultimately, fear of a traitorous and Murderous Government stops most people from even being able to consider such a thing.

edit on 19-10-2015 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I see that you are assuming that the two political factions are about choice. George Carlin had a little something to say about the illusion of choice.
Two parties, one agenda. Differing points of view to keep Americans divided. That's all.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

That won't work because you have failed to prove me wrong with facts and evidence.

No sir, I HAVE proved you wrong on several points.

You claimed that no steel was vaporized, but Mr. Cahill of DELTA Group, almost a week late to the game, collected air samples with micro-spheres of iron, demonstrating that even a week after, there WAS vaporized steel sufficient to pollute the air.

You don't understand that so many of your claims have been proved false, but that is because you are very much in denial. 14 years later, you are still unaware that we were all deceived.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

[qote]
No sir, I HAVE proved you wrong on several points.

False!

You claimed that no steel was vaporized, but Mr. Cahill of DELTA Group, almost a week late to the game, collected air samples with micro-spheres of iron, demonstrating that even a week after, there WAS vaporized steel sufficient to pollute the air.

Microspheres did not prove that thermite or explosive or were used. Anyone can produce microspheres by using a lighter and steel wool or by simply placing steel beams in a barrel of burning wood.

The RJ Lee Group found no evidence of explosives nor thermite in their dust samples.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The 911 attacks were the direct result of incompetence of the FBI. They were doing a sting operation to determine who was responsible for Flight 800, and one of the 911 flights was canceled as to encourage the hijackers to believe that it was a sign from Muhammed to not continue - but they did anyway.

Flight 800 occurred on July 17, 1996, and July 17 was the day that Iraqis celebrated the takeover coup by Saddam. Flight 800 was in response to Bill Clinton issuing an apology to Iran in the beginning of 1996 for the US accidently downing Flight 655 on July 3, 1988. When Clinton apologized, the Iranians twisted the apology around to make it appear that the US intentionally bombed flight 655 on July 3rd as a pre celebration of Independence Day, so they bombed Flight 800 on Iraqs Independence Day as revenge.

The FBI covered up the Flight 800 mess just so they could perform the sting operation, which led to 911. They were trying to figure out the meaning of the "800" used, so they got a few Muslims fired up over the anniversaries of 9/11. They used Flight 11 to commemorate Bush Sr's speech 11 years earlier on 9/11/1990, mentioning a "new world order", and Flight 175 was to commemorate the murder of William Morgan, an anti mason, 175 years earlier on 9/11/1826. Flight 77 was to commemorate the conception of Barbara Bush 77 years earlier on 9/11/1924 by Aleister Crowley during an OTO ritual of the 11th degree. The last flight was supposed to be Flight 60 to commemorate the groundbreaking of building the pentagon 60 years earlier on 9/11/1941, but that flight was canceled and the terrorists were supposed to go back and lead the FBI to their nest

Instead they substituted flight 93 because they didn't care about the flight numbers. This is why flight 93 left long after all the others, and was 2 hijackers short. The FBI downplayed it and said that there was only 1 hijacker short.

This is also why we invaded Iraq. Bush believed that Iraq was responsible for Flight 800 because of Iraqs celebration on that date. This is also why every victim's family of 911 was paid $1 million each by the government. It was to keep their mouths shut about the FBIs incompetence. It is more likely that a few FBI members let it happen intentionally, as they were in the OTO and wanted to gain an upper hand by eavesdropping on everyone. Coincidentally Aleister Crowley's ashes are scattered at exactly the same latitude as the word trade center, and exactly 50 miles west. If you think that's the end of the terror wait until Jeb Bush gets elected. He will serve as the second horn of Crowley, when Iran bombs Israel on 9/11/2017.

The attack of 9/11 was intended to mock Genesis 9:11, and they aren't finished yet. Wait until Jeb gets in.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vincent22

The 911 attacks were the direct result of incompetence of the FBI.

Bush, Rice, the FBI, CIA, and the FAA, ignored intelligence reports from around the world that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda would use hijacked airliners to killed thousands of people in their attack on the United States. Nothing in those warnings that indicated that 9/11 was an inside job.

When Clinton apologized, the Iranians twisted the apology around to make it appear that the US intentionally bombed flight 655 on July 3rd as a pre celebration of Independence Day, so they bombed Flight 800 on Iraqs Independence Day as revenge.

TWA 800 was not bombed at all. The problem was a short in the center fuel tank and I have seen two such fuel tank incidents on the ground as well. I might add that another B-747, which also experienced an explosion in flight, was once owned by TWA as well. In other words, the two B-747's that blew up in flight were once owned by TWA. In addition, there was no evidence on the fuselage that indicated a missile brought down TWA 800.

This is also why we invaded Iraq. Bush believed that Iraq was responsible for Flight 800 because of Iraqs celebration on that date.

I disagree. After all, the United States didn't go to war with Iraq after one of the terrorist, who bombed WTC 1 in 1993, fled to Iraq and then, to Pakistan. There is no evidence of an inside job.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Bush, Rice, the FBI, CIA, and the FAA, ignored intelligence reports from around the world that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda would use hijacked airliners to killed thousands of people in their attack on the United States. Nothing in those warnings that indicated that 9/11 was an inside job

I disagree.

Bush, Rice, the FBI, CIA, and the FAA were all in on doing their part of carrying out 911.

The fact is the CIA & FBI were also used to cover up their crimes.

No one ignored anything, Bin Laden was already ill, and was used as the mastermind to 911, he was going to die anyway.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Bush, Rice, the FBI, CIA, and the FAA were all in on doing their part of carrying out 911.

That is false. The international intelligence reports implied no such thing. In fact, such warnings were received as far back as 1995 from the Philippine government.

o one ignored anything, Bin Laden was already ill, and was used as the mastermind to 911, he was going to die anyway.

That is false as confirmed by Osama bin Laden, and even his own doctor.

Bin Laden’s personal physician, Dr. Amer Aziz

The doctor said that he had given bin Laden a “complete physical.” “His kidneys were fine. If you’re on dialysis, you have a special look. I didn’t see any of that . . . I did not see any evidence of kidney disease . . . I didn’t see any evidence of dialysis. . . .When I see these reports I laugh. I did not see any evidence.”

He was alive and well.

September 25, 2009

On September 25, 2009, a forum participant posted to a jihadist website links to download an audio statement from al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Ladin. The statement, entitled "A Message From Shaykh Osama Bin Ladin to the People of Europe," is 4 minutes, 47 seconds, and in Arabic with German and English subtitles available. The video shows a still photograph of Bin Laden.

www.juancole.com...

edit on 20-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

That is false. The international intelligence reports implied no such thing. In fact, such warnings were received as far back as 1995 from the Philippine government.

You mean the cooked up pseudo intelligence report, the same cooked up pseudo report that claim WMD? Really?

That is false as confirmed by Osama bin Laden, and even his own doctor.

That is false. There never was any doctor confirming Bin Laden was still alive.

The fact is, Your News sources it a fallacies and nothing but Yellow Journalism

September 25, 2009

On September 25, 2009, a forum participant posted to a jihadist website links to download an audio statement from al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Ladin. The statement, entitled "A Message From Shaykh Osama Bin Ladin to the People of Europe," is 4 minutes, 47 seconds, and in Arabic with German and English subtitles available. The video shows a still photograph of Bin Laden.

More yellow Journalism. There is not truth to this report.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

u mean the cooked up pseudo intelligence report, the same cooked up pseudo report that claim WMD? Really?

You got it wrong again, because it wasn't the United States that concocted the Iraqi WMD story because it was an Iraqi who was responsible for that story and in fact, he bragged about feeding the United States that WMD story on camera. Check it out.

Rafid Ahmed Alwan al-Janabi; "Curveball"

Defector admits to WMD lies that triggered Iraq war

www.theguardian.com...

Now, let's take a look here.

WikiLeaks Dump Vindicated Bush and WMD's in Iraq

But there was yellowcake, lots of it. Noah Shachtman, non-resident fellow at the liberal Brookings Institute researched the 400,000 leaked documents and discovered that for years afterward, U.S. troops continued to find chemical weapons labs, encounter insurgent specs in toxins and uncover WMD ... and especially chemical weapons on the Iraqi battlefield.

kdminer.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BobbyFontaine

I never knew one of Bush's own staff was so outspoken on 911 being an inside job, and I still don't understand why so many Americans balk at the idea that there's more to the story than we've been told.

Roberts was not a member of Bush's staff - he was a mid level bureaucrat in the Treasury Department

From reading some of his statements is a few quarts low........

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

The defector who convinced the White House that Iraq had a secret biological weapons programme has admitted for the first time that he lied about his story, then watched in shock as it was used to justify the war.

www.theguardian.com...

From your own source.

You just helped me prove how bad pseudo intelligence report was and was based on lies. Thank you.

This is how good our intelligence is by defrauding the American people. It's called Treason.

With all the spies we have all over the wold this was the best that our intelligence could do. Really?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

It was well-known and history already, that "Curveball" was responsible for the WMD story, not the United States. As it was, the United States uncovered lots of WMD in Iraq.

I might add that the UN and the United States had the authority to enter Iraq when Saddam violated 16 UN resolutions after the first Gulf War.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

It was well-known and history already, that "Curveball" was responsible for the WMD story, not the United States. As it was, the United States uncovered lots of WMD in Iraq.

It was well known that our intelligent ran with the lies so the Bush Administration could have their illegal war.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join