It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former George Bush Chief Economist Says 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I never knew one of Bush's own staff was so outspoken on 911 being an inside job, and I still don't understand why so many Americans balk at the idea that there's more to the story than we've been told.

Why when people bring up their doubts about the official version of the attack does everyone turn away from them like they have a mental disorder, yet here is one of Bush's own people telling an insiders view of what he thinks happened.
Why if some Americans have doubts don't we put those doubts to rest by debating and investigating all the facts until it's settled, why leave the other shoe sitting out there just waiting to drop, why if so many Americans are so confident that it happened the way we've been told do they fear looking into it further, why are the facts that support the governments version of the events protected by political correctness if there is nothing more to the story, or do many Americans fear what the truth might be, is that what's really behind it, they don't want to know, they don't want the world to know that we blew up our own buildings to start a world war in order to fulfill the political ambitions of a sick twisted president and his diabolically deviant vice president.

And I get that, but it doesn't appear to be getting any better by pretending there's nothing more to know, I mean if there is nothing to hide and it can be firmly established that bin Laden did it with no help from us, think about the new level of confidence it would mean for this country.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-10-2015 by BobbyFontaine because: forgot to add link

edit on Sun Oct 11 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: made paragraphs, embedded vid

+37 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I believe part of the reason many Americans balk at alternatives to the official story is due to the sheer number of lives lost on that fateful day. They feel as if it's disrespectful to the fallen to question the events of that day and engage in "conspiracy theories". However, I think the complete opposite should hold true; it is disrespectful to the departed to not thoroughly question and investigate the events of that day which eventually led to the murder of thousands of people, and millions more over the ensuing years.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BobbyFontaine

Link?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Good morning Bobby.

Do you happen to have a link to this information?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Maybe I'm a perfect example. I do NOT believe this guy. Period.

Nothing here convinces me that the Democrats who obviously loathed Bush, who appointed the left lawyers that sat on the panel investigating 9/11 wouldn't have jumped at the slightest hint of a Bush involvement. That's the biggest barrier I have to believing anything that suggests Bush involvement.

I consider myself a reasonably good judge of character. Bush wasn't the smartest guy out there, but he certainly wasn't and isn't a 'bad' guy either. IMO.

Could it have been an 'inside job' that didn't include Bush knowing about it? Not impossible.

I would point out, that a Presidential election is right around the corner and both sides are capable of stretching the envelope. Not everyone on Bush's staff were Bush supporters. Not much different than any Administration.

This guys comes out now??? Hello?? 14 years later? Just before a Presidential election? Those that buy it generally push the 'conspiracy theory tend to the left...and no, I don't buy into the "i'm not left, I'm an independent", crap out there either.

About as far as I can go with any scenario beyond the official version is that perhaps it was known about, or at least suspected and a segment within gov't allowed it to go through without exposing it. That's it. No further.

I don't expect agreement on this from many. It IS how I see it and may explain why there is such resistance to the conspiracy theory.

Keep crying wolf, conspiracy this conspiracy that, and people tend to rollover and go back to sleep....

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Bush's own people telling an insiders view of what he thinks happened.

Oh boy, thinks what happened....

I never entertained the idea that this was an inside job. That, to me, wasn't possible, until a well respected remote viewer said that the controls of the jets were inoperable. The planes were flying on their own, regardless of the pilot's best efforts to take control both physically (wrestling the controls) and electronically. Sure makes you think.

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think so many Americans have trouble grasping, is because of the events after 9/11 more than the event itself. If 911 was an inside job, it would mean the past 14 years and all included wars would have been a lie. I would say meaningless lie, but it is is already in the process of being meaningless even if based on truth.
It means thousands of US soldiers would have been sent to die in a hell hole for a lie. For money, rather than freedom.

Oh yeah, it would also mean that the American people are CURRENTLY living under a rouge government. That is a lot to swallow.

An easier pill to swallow is one i try to take.

Elements within the US gov and likely entities outside of and above, knew about the attack. They actually were waiting for exactly such an occassion. But the attack was legit. However, help was needed. That explains all jets being occupied in a 'drill' at exactly the wrong time, it explains the media entirely being handed the same exact story to respond with at the same time within hours.

With this theory, people can all adhere to different degrees of help this group of conspirators gave to the hijackers.

edit on 11-10-2015 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite sorry about that, forgot to add it, it's been edited and added now, also below

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Pistoche

I believe part of the reason many Americans balk at alternatives to the official story is due to the sheer number of lives lost on that fateful day. They feel as if it's disrespectful to the fallen to question the events of that day and engage in "conspiracy theories". However, I think the complete opposite should hold true; it is disrespectful to the departed to not thoroughly question and investigate the events of that day which eventually led to the murder of thousands of people, and millions more over the ensuing years.
excellent response, it's like not second guessing a rape or murder suspect because everyone is happy with who got arrested, meanwhile, the culprit is still on the loose

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
He wasn't "Bush's chief economist" he was the chief economist at the labor department.

Which begs the question as to why anybody at the labor department, especially an economist, would be privy to information that it was an inside job.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Which begs the question as to why anybody at the labor department, especially an economist, would be privy to information that it was an inside job.

Because of all the people that would need to be 'employed' in covering it up if it were an actual inside job.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker My point, which you have demonstrated so well, is that even in the minds of the most supportive of the governments version of events, there are still doubts. So why not relieve those doubts to make us that much more united against our enemies, unless of course there's something to hide, which of course if there is, Democrats likely have good reason to keep it hidden as well.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

About as far as I can go with any scenario beyond the official version is that perhaps it was known about, or at least suspected and a segment within gov't allowed it to go through without exposing it. That's it. No further.

Take it one step further. The administration was warned of an imminent threat, they even had the targets identified. But the administration was so arrogant it dismissed the very possibility. That is very believable. Once the planes hit then ass covering goes into full gear. All the discrepencies cascade from a mass ass covering exercise. Imagine the outcry if it was disclosed that the government were warned and did nothing. That is way way way way more likely than some undiscovered pre-planted thermite explosive scenario!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

An economist maybe because it was two financial instruments Brady Bonds which caused the downfall of the soviet union and the Black Eagle trust records(spook expenditures) which matured on the 12th September 2001 whose records were destroyed that caused 9-11

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
My personal opinion is that, like most countries today and empires throughout history, much about the history of this country is officially portrayed in terms that can only be classified as lies, which includes Columbus discovering the Americas, the American Revolution, War between North and South, WW I, WW II, Korea, Vietnam, even the first Gulf War after Iraq invaded Kuwait, what we're told happened and what actually happened exist in different universes; and yet men died fighting for those the lie, so of course the truth can never be told, otherwise their noble efforts will have all been in vain, unless of course the key to freedom is not fighting and dying for a legacy but to right these wrongs so it never happens again, because in my mind, that's what they were fighting for, they just didn't know it.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So I watched the whole video while eats my lunch.
He offers no proof of anything.
He sounds just like all the other conspiracy believers.

I will agree that Bush did use 911 as a political tool for re-election.
But that is no different from all the other politicians.

Interesting how he slid over into the JFK assassination conspiracy.
If you believe in one your are likely to believe in others.
They forgot a topping on my pizza. It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I personally believe they just do not wish to expose the fact that all those buildings are secretly full of explosives for emergency purposes. Who would go to work if they were aware of that.

I also believe it was a black budget group sending a message to those that worked against their interests rather than the puppets we see on tv acting out their masters wishes.

It would be foolish to think that all of tptb agree with each other and work within each others interests 100% of the time.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Shamrock6

An economist maybe because it was two financial instruments Brady Bonds which caused the downfall of the soviet union and the Black Eagle trust records(spook expenditures) which matured on the 12th September 2001 whose records were destroyed that caused 9-11

So your theory is because some black records were going to mature, they told the labor department's chief economist. It's not the, say, DoD's chief economist we're talking about. It's the DoL economist. Not Treasury, but Labor.

I'm sure the economist office over at HUD was informed, too.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

How can there not be doubts when there's an unending mechanism of if something bad happens, our gov't is responsible?

Unless one is an idiot, one at least considers it. Anyone with an IQ higher than room temperature knows fully well that our data sources are, at the least, suspect.

The fear merchants play on that, invent/create a supposed data vacuum and fill it with 'scenarios'. It persists as there's also no way to disprove it!!

"If it can be asserted without proof, it can be dismissed without proof".

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

The problem is there is no limit to "take it one step further". It is as limitless as there is 'creativity'.

I thoroughly enjoy fiction novels, even some science fiction. As long as it's credible. That's my bar.

Each of us has their 'bar'. I draw mine, you draw yours....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join