It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former George Bush Chief Economist Says 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

For example, you claim that no steel was vaporized at WTC, flat out.

Not from nukes, explosives nor thermite.

I then explain to you that Cahill and DELTA Group found ample evidence in the air of iron microspheres, proof that indeed, steel was vaporized.

You then respond that iron microspheres can be generated by using steel wool and a lighter, suggesting that there were hundreds of people hanging around WTC with steel wool and lighters. I mean that is absurd, but so it goes for a man defending the preposterous story told by the government, 14 years later. I understand you are in a desperate situation, but really.....have you no shame?

Let me make it clearer, such microspheres had nothing to do with explosives, thermite or nuclear weapons and were expected to be found at ground zero. That is what I am referring to in regard to no vaporized iron at ground zero.

I have even posted the report from the RJ Lee Group on multiple occasions and its report debunked claims that the ground zero microspheres were created by nukes, explosives or thermite. In fact, microspheres can also be created from building materials containing aluminum, silicon, and alumino-silicate.

Debunked: Iron Microspheres in 9/11 WTC Dust as Evidence for Thermite

Now, let's take a look here. Physics at work in the creation of microspheres at home.

Debunked: Iron Microspheres in 9/11 WTC Dust as Evidence for Thermite

* Iron Microspheres form from condensed vaporized iron or from molten iron

* You can melt iron by igniting it with a Bic lighter, if the pieces of iron are thin enough.

* There are several other sources of iron microspheres

* Iron microspheres were expected in the WTC dust

www.metabunk.org...

Now, let's take a look here.

edit on 23-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: HorusChrist

. . . oops W Bush ordered all the evidence destroyed, everything at ground zero. Coverups always prove guilt . . .

I would like to see the evidence. Please post that evidence here for all to see.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Flight 93 info...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-10-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Flight 93 info...

When the maker of the video repeats the same audio clip time after time it says he has nothing else to provide.
"I've seen the pictures. I looks like there's nothing there."
OK so the guy looked at pictures and gave an opinion.
It doesn't mean he's right.
We don't even know who this person is.

Try to get that as evidence in court and see how far it goes.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Forget the guy, the point is the gash in the ground was there long before 911..

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Your video has been debunked. In regards to your video, they claimed nothing is there that identifies an aircraft nor even a fire, but let's take a look here at an examples of other air disasters that left no intact wreckage.

Photo: Caspian Airliner.

Now, please point out why there is no intact wreckage of a tail section or fuselage at the crash site of that Caspian Airlines aircraft.

Photo: Crash Site of Caspain Airlines

Now, let's take a look at a photo of a Belview Airlines, B-737.

Photo: Belview Airlines B-737

In the next photo, please point out why all you see is a hole in the ground at the crash site of that B-737.

Photo: Belview Airlines Crash Site

To further add, that hole at the crash site of United 93 was not there before United 93 slammed into the ground. That is evident by the fact there are no heavy equipment tracks around the crater. That was evidence the hole was not dug prior to the crash of United 93.

In regard to claim in your video that there was no fire, let's take a look at the crash site of United 93 from the air and let me know if you see any burned trees around the crash site, keeping in mind, a person in your video declares there was no fire at the crash site between time line 0:35 and 0:45.

Photo: Burned Trees Near United 93 Crash Site

Now, explain why United Airlines announced the loss of United 93.

Text: United Airlines Statement on Plane Crashes

Following is a statement issued by United Airlines on the crash of Flight 93 near Pittsburgh and Flight 175 in a location that was not immediately disclosed:
United Airlines has now confirmed that two of its aircraft have crashed.

— UA 93, a Boeing 757 aircraft, departed from Newark, N.J. at 8:01 a.m. local time, bound for San Francisco, with 38 passengers on board, two pilots, five flight attendants.

— UA 175, a Boeing 767 aircraft, departed from Boston at 7:58 a.m. local time, bound for Los Angeles, with 56 passengers on board, two pilots and seven flight attendants.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Flight 93 crash site

At 10:03:11, near Shanksville, Pennsylvania, the plane crashed into a reclaimed coal strip mine known as the Diamond T. Mine owned by PBS Coals in Stonycreek Township in Somerset County. The National Transportation Safety Board reported that the flight impacted at 563 mph (906 km/h, 252 m/s, or 489 knots) at a 40-degree nose-down, inverted attitude.[19] The impact left a crater eight to ten feet deep (c. 3 m), and 30 to 50 feet wide (c. 12 m). All 44 people on board died.[63] Many media reports and eyewitness accounts cited the time of the crash at 10:06 or 10:10, as did an analysis of seismographic data in the area,[66] but which the 9/11 Commission report states was not definitive.Other media outlets and the 9/11 Commission reported the time of impact as 10:03, based on when the flight recorders stopped, analysis of radar data, infrared satellite data, and air traffic control transmissions.

Kelly Leverknight, a local resident, was watching news of the attacks when she heard the plane. "I heard the plane going over and I went out the front door and I saw the plane going down. It was headed toward the school, which panicked me, because all three of my kids were there. Then you heard the explosion and felt the blast and saw the fire and smoke." Another witness, Eric Peterson, looked up when he heard the plane, "It was low enough, I thought you could probably count the rivets. You could see more of the roof of the plane than you could the belly. It was on its side. There was a great explosion and you could see the flames. It was a massive, massive explosion. Flames and then smoke and then a massive, massive mushroom cloud." Val McClatchey had been watching footage of the attacks when she heard the plane. She saw it briefly, then heard the impact. The crash knocked out the electricity and phones. McClatchey grabbed her camera and took the only known picture of the smoke cloud from the explosion. Ten years after 9/11, a video of the rising smoke cloud filmed by Dave Berkebile (deceased by 2011) from his yard located eight miles away from the crash site was published on YouTube.

The first responders arrived at the crash site after 10:06. Cleveland Center controllers, unaware the flight had crashed, notified the Northeast Air Defense Sector (NEADS) at 10:07 that Flight 93 had a bomb on board and passed the last known position. This call was the first time the military was notified about the flight. Ballinger sent one final ACARS message to Flight 93 at 10:10, "Don't divert to DC. Not an option." He repeated the message one minute later. The Herndon Command Center alerted FAA headquarters that Flight 93 had crashed at 10:13. NEADS called the Washington Air Route Traffic Control Center for an update on Flight 93 and received notification that the flight had crashed.

At 10:37, CNN correspondent Aaron Brown, covering the collapse of the World Trade Center, announced, "We are getting reports and we are getting lots of reports and we want to be careful to tell you when we have confirmed them and not, but we have a report that a 747 is down in Pennsylvania, and that remains unconfirmed at this point." He followed that up at 10:49 by reporting that, "We have a report now that a large plane crashed this morning, north of the Somerset County Airport, which is in western Pennsylvania, not too terribly far from Pittsburgh, about 80 miles or so, a Boeing 767 jet. Don't know whose airline it was, whose airplane it was, and we don't have any details beyond that which I have just given you." In the confusion, he also erroneously reported a second hijacked plane heading for the Pentagon after the crash of the first.

usatoday30.usatoday.com...

Just to let you know that the video you posted is one of a number of debunked videos that has been used to discredit the Truth Movement. To sum it up, United 93 crashed at the location near Shanksville.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Forget the guy, the point is the gash in the ground was there long before 911..

That is false. Judging from the photo I can tell what angles United 93 slammed into the ground. Now, let's go here.

A NATION CHALLENGED: THE PENNSYLVANIA CRASH; 44 Victims Are Remembered, and Lauded

SHANKSVILLE, Pa., Sept. 17— The families of those who died aboard United Airlines Flight 93 gathered in the mountains of southwestern Pennsylvania today, in a place that is already being described as a sacred battleground in the war against terrorism.

They stood on a hillside and looked down at the crater that was carved in the grassy field when the plane carrying their loved ones crashed here last Tuesday morning, killing all 44 people on board.
The survivors sobbed, and prayed and held onto one another. They laid flowers, teddy bears, photographs and baseball caps atop hay bales piled on the hillside in memory of the dead.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

You already posted those photos, a search will show the others where large pieces of aircraft are seen, why are you deceiving people.

Regardless it does not change the fact that the gash in the ground was photographed by the USGS years before.. Nothing you say will change that..

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You already posted those photos, a search will show the others where large pieces of aircraft are seen, why are you deceiving people.

Apparently, you are incorrect. After all, the challenge for you is to prove me wrong.

Regardless it does not change the fact that the gash in the ground was photographed by the USGS years before.. Nothing you say will change that..

The challenge for you is to post that photo. If you fail to do so, it will be evident that you are clearly mistaken.

Now, I am waiting for you to post the photo that you claimed, shows the crater years before the crash of United 93 and right now, the clock is ticking for you to post that photo.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Proof that 9/11 flight 93 did not crash at Shanksville

Proof that 9/11 flight 93 did not crash at Shanksville. The wing shaped hole was already in the ground in 1994.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Just to let you know that you just posted another video that has already been debunked. In regards to the land scar at time line 2:45 of your video, it is apparent that you are totally unaware of the rest of the story in regard to the land scar in the 1994 USGS photo that debunks 9/11 conspiracy claims.

Do you know what it is?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

No it has never been debunked.

You say that to every video that contradicts the OS.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Of course your video has been debunked. As proof, post a photo of the 1994 USGS photo and I can show you details that debunks your video.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Apparently, you are incorrect. After all, the challenge for you is to prove me wrong.

I already did by posting the site you got that photo from, you failed to post the others and only picked out the one that fits your agenda, anyone can go to that site and see for themselves... you are proving yourself to be a fraud.

Thanks informer..

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I already did by posting the site you got that photo from, you failed to post the others and only picked out the one that fits your agenda, anyone can go to that site and see for themselves... you are proving yourself to be a fraud.

Well, it is apparent that you did not do a very good job of comparing the land scar in the 1994 USGS photo with the United 93 crater. If you had done so, you would have found that the land scar in the 1994 USGS photo does not match the United 93 crater nor is it in same exact spot.

In fact, the direction of the land scar in the 1994 USGS photo does not match the direction of the United 93 crater.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Flight 93 Remains Returned

www.cbsnews.com...

In this photo, do you see burned and damage trees near the crash site of United 93?

Photo: Damged Trees Near United 93 Crash Site

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The mayor of Shanksville went on the record years ago noting that 93 did not crash there. Probably nothing at all crashed there, but if something did, whatever it was, it WAS NOT flight 93.

The mayor and the county coroner are on the record, and anybody watching the TV that day could see there was no wrecked airliner in that field. I was watching, there was no airliner there.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The mayor of Shanksville went on the record years ago noting that 93 did not crash there.

His comments were taken out of context. Now, let's hear the rest of the story from the Mayor.

Ernie Stull (the Mayor of Shanksville)

"My statements were taken completely out of context. Of course there was an airplane. It's just that there wasn't much left of it after the explosion. That's what I meant when I said 'no airplane'. I saw parts of the wreckage with my own eyes, even one of the engines. It was lying in the bushes."

www.spiegel.de...

German Television had deliberately distorted the mayor's statement and American Free Press took it a step further by passing on false information in regard to the statement of the Mayor of Shanksville.

Probably nothing at all crashed there, but if something did, whatever it was, it WAS NOT flight 93.

Don't tell that to United Airlines, because United reported the loss of United 93 near Shanksville, or radar controllers who tracked United 93 to the Shanksville crash site.

Now, that you know the rest of the story regarding the comments of the mayor, that should clear things up.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The mayor and the county coroner are on the record, and anybody watching the TV that day could see there was no wrecked airliner in that field.

Now, since you have been made aware that the mayor confirmed the crash of United 93, and that he confirmed that his comment was taken out of context, let's hear it from the coroner.

Wally Miller: Coroner

Another 14 victims of Flight 93 identified

Investigators have positively identified the remains of another 14 persons aboard United Airlines Flight 93 and Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller said the investigation could conclude more quickly than expected.At the same time, the high winds that buffeted the area over the last few days have dislodged additional airplane parts -- seat cushions, wiring, carpet fragments and pieces of metal -- from trees near the crash site."It's all aircraft parts, no human remains," Miller said. "We've collected them in 10 recycling bin-sized containers and eventually we'll turn them all over to United."

Yesterday's confirmation of victims' identities by the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology DNA lab in Rockville, Md., means that 34 of the 44 people who were aboard the jetliner crashed Sept. 11. have been identified.

Miller later found and identified 1,500 pieces of human remains totaling about 600 pounds (272 kg), or eight percent of the total. The rest of the remains were consumed by the impact. Investigators identified four victims by September 22 and eleven by September 24.

911research.wtc7.net...

Now, let's go here.

Vertical Seismic Records for United Flight 93

Seismic Observations on September 11, 2001 and Vertical Seismic Records for United Flight 93 Crash near Shanksville, Pa.

Analysis of Seismic Records for United Airlines Flight 93 Crash near Shanksville, Pa Figure 5 shows seismic record section of vertical-component records from four stations around the United Airlines Flight 93 crash site near Shanksville, Somerset County, Pennsylvania.

The four closest stations range in distance from 92 to 218 km (Table 1). Two minutes of vertical-component seismic records starting from estimated origin time of 14:06:05 (10:06:05 EDT) are plotted.

Now, let's hear from Coroner, Wally Miller again, and listen how he attacks 9/11 conspiracy theorist for taking his comments out of context and distorting the facts.

Now, let's take a look here.

edit on 26-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Your absolutely right, I watched the broadcast myself the morning of 911 and the Mayor said there was a bomb threat on flight 98 and it had landed in Cincinnati airport and was being taxi to a nearby hanger to unload all the passengers.

The Mayor said they had bomb sniffing dogs surrounding they plane as he was speaking.

Furthermore there was Airport authorities confirming the Mayor statements.

Skyeagle comment:

German Television had deliberately distorted the mayor's statement and American Free Press took it a step further by passing on false information in regard to the statement of the Mayor of Shanksville.

No German Television did not distort anything, that is a fallacy. That is my comment to Skyeagle.

The Mayor WAS on television making the statement himself, I should know, I watched the broadcast myself and millions of American did as well.

The Mayor of Cincinnati, would not go on live televisions to make such an outrages claim without checking his facts first.
This kind of message from the Mayor had to be correct, to make such comments would risk his career and reputation.

Flight 98 landed in Cincinnati. Now you all know why there was no cash investigation or debris SS # recorded at any of the crash scene's, because what bone yard debris the FBI planted would not matched the alleged planes.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join