It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former George Bush Chief Economist Says 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

International intelligence sources had pointed to Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda, not the United States, which simply means that 9/11 was carried out by Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda, which they would later admit their responsibility. After all, there was a valid reason why Osama bin Laden admitted he was responsible for 9/11 and why al-Qaeda revealed its martry videos of the 9/11 hijackers.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

International intelligence sources had pointed to Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda, not the United States, which simply means that 9/11 was carried out by Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda, which they would later admit their responsibility. After all, there was a valid reason why Osama bin Laden admitted he was responsible for 9/11 and why al-Qaeda revealed its martry videos of the 9/11 hijackers.

It was a proven fact that Ben Laden had nothing to do with the 911 attacks, all the intelligence was cooked up by CIA informants.

The fact is Ben Laden posted a video days later after 911, stating he and Al Qaeda had nothing to do with the attacks on 911

After 14 years evidence has surfaced showing that the Saudi were involved. That is why 20 pages of the 911 Commission Report are now Top Secrete. Several members of Congress read the report and have confirmed the Saudi's were involved.

The fact is, nowhere in the 911 Commission Report did they show or prove Ben Laden carried out the 911 attacks.

The fact is, Ben Laden was not listed in the FBI most wanted for the 911 attacks.

The fact is, There never has been any evidence linking Al Qaeda or Ben Laden to the 911 attacks.

The fact is, the only things that state Ben Laden and Al Qaeda did 911 is "Yellow Journalism", and nothings else.
edit on 20-10-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

It was a proven fact that Ben Laden had nothing to do with the 911 attacks, all the intelligence was cooked up by CIA informants.

That won't work because the international community issued warnings to the United States that blamed Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

That won't work because the international community issued warnings to the United States that blamed Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda.

That wont work, because most of the international News Article came out after 911 not before.
The fact is, Most if not all where Yellow Journalism with little to no credible sources or credible evidence.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: Vincent22

The 911 attacks were the direct result of incompetence of the FBI.

Bush, Rice, the FBI, CIA, and the FAA, ignored intelligence reports from around the world that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda would use hijacked airliners to killed thousands of people in their attack on the United States. Nothing in those warnings that indicated that 9/11 was an inside job.

When Clinton apologized, the Iranians twisted the apology around to make it appear that the US intentionally bombed flight 655 on July 3rd as a pre celebration of Independence Day, so they bombed Flight 800 on Iraqs Independence Day as revenge.

TWA 800 was not bombed at all. The problem was a short in the center fuel tank and I have seen two such fuel tank incidents on the ground as well. I might add that another B-747, which also experienced an explosion in flight, was once owned by TWA as well. In other words, the two B-747's that blew up in flight were once owned by TWA. In addition, there was no evidence on the fuselage that indicated a missile brought down TWA 800.

There are no other reported incidents on the ground, or any other reported explosions. Citation needed. The first investigators that were studying Flight 800 all came to the same conclusion that some form of explosive was involved. It was immediately after that, that the FBI took over and said that the residue was actually from a training exercise. Such a coincidence that the SAME airplane used as part of a training exercise was coincidently the same one that exploded. There are over 5,000 planes in the air at any given time, not counting the ones on the ground, but the one that exploded on Iraq's anniversary just happened to be the one that they used? Don't think so.

en.wikipedia.org...
southmovement.alphalink.com.au...

The FBI put a lid on it so that they could do their sting operation that led to 911.

This is also why we invaded Iraq. Bush believed that Iraq was responsible for Flight 800 because of Iraqs celebration on that date.

I disagree. After all, the United States didn't go to war with Iraq after one of the terrorist, who bombed WTC 1 in 1993, fled to Iraq and then, to Pakistan. There is no evidence of an inside job.

It took flight 800, as well as the embarrassment of the 911 attacks to trigger the war. One lone bomber isn't going to do it. The circumstantial evidence of THREE flight numbers being symbolic of other 911 dates is enough to show that there was something else going on. The only flight that didn't match left late, and was two hijackers short according to the people on the plane. The FBI said that there was 3 hijackers, which doesn't match what the passengers said. The chances of having 3 flight numbers match other 911 dates is astronomical, and it only shows how naïve the public is. If flight 60 was used instead of 93, it would be rather obvious. Funny how that didn't happen.

The entire point of using multiple planes was to prevent the FBI from repeating what it did earlier and ruling it an accident. Terrorism isn't about the casualties, but about how much mental anguish it causes. If you get into a car accident a block from your house and tell your wife it was a hit and run, you both simply deal with it. If you tell her it was from a road rage incident where the other unknown driver threatened to kill your kids, rape your wife, and burn down your house, there is going to be a lot more to deal with. In this case the FBI ruled it an accident for this very reason.

The 911 sting operation was purposely flawed. Bush despised the liberals in NYC and needed an excuse to control the middle east, as well as wiretap the entire country. If the truth about 911 was known, there would be no FBI today.

Flight 175 was about William Morgan who was murdered on 9/11, 175 years earlier.
en.wikipedia.org...(anti-Mason)
Flight 11 was about George Bush's speech about a "New World Order", 11 years earlier also on 9/11
www.youtube.com...
Flight 77 was about the conception of Barbara Bush 77 years earlier by Aleister Crowley, also 9/11
missiongalacticfreedom.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

o one ignored anything, Bin Laden was already ill, and was used as the mastermind to 911, he was going to die anyway. That is false as confirmed by Osama bin Laden, and even his own doctor.

CBS News has been told that the night before the September 11 terrorist attack, Osama bin Laden was in Pakistan. He was getting medical treatment with the support of the very military that days later pledged its backing for the U.S. war on terror in Afghanistan.

Pakistan intelligence sources tell CBS News that bin Laden was spirited into this military hospital in Rawalpindi for kidney dialysis treatment. On that night, says this medical worker who wanted her identity protected, they moved out all the regular staff in the urology department and sent in a secret team to replace them. She says it was treatment for a very special person. The special team was obviously up to no good.

"The military had him surrounded," says this hospital employee who also wanted his identity masked, "and I saw the mysterious patient helped out of a car. Since that time," he says, "I have seen many pictures of the man. He is the man we know as Osama bin Laden. I also heard two army officers talking to each other. They were saying that Osama bin Laden had to be watched carefully and looked after." Those who know bin Laden say he suffers from numerous ailments, back and stomach problems. Ahmed Rashid, who has written extensively on the Taliban, says the military was often there to help before 9/11.

www.apfn.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

That wont work, because most of the international News Article came out after 911 not before.

Apparently, the intelligence sources were issued before 9/11, which proves that I am right on the money.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vincent22

It took flight 800, as well as the embarrassment of the 911 attacks to trigger the war.

The problem of the center fuel tank was well-known before TWA 800 crashed. The crash had nothing to do with explosives. Another B-747 that blew up in flight was a B-747 that was once owned by TWA.

The circumstantial evidence of THREE flight numbers being symbolic of other 911 dates is enough to show that there was something else going on. The only flight that didn't match left late, and was two hijackers short according to the people on the plane. The FBI said that there was 3 hijackers, which doesn't match what the passengers said. The chances of having 3 flight numbers match other 911 dates is astronomical, and it only shows how naïve the public is. If flight 60 was used instead of 93, it would be rather obvious. Funny how that didn't happen.

It is no secret that the B-757 that crashed near Shanksville was United 93. After all, United 93 was tracked to its crash site by radar and the cockpit tape proves that the airliner was hijacked.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

CBS News has been told that the night before the September 11 terrorist attack, Osama bin Laden was in Pakistan. He was getting medical treatment with the support of the very military that days later pledged its backing for the U.S. war on terror in Afghanistan.

Pakistan intelligence sources tell CBS News that bin Laden was spirited into this military hospital in Rawalpindi for kidney dialysis treatment. On that night, says this medical worker who wanted her identity protected, they moved out all the regular staff in the urology department and sent in a secret team to replace them. She says it was treatment for a very special person. The special team was obviously up to no good.

Let's take a look here.

Osama bin Laden himself, in a November 2001 interview with a Pakistani newspaper, denied reports he had been hospitalized in Dubai for kidney treatment and said "My kidneys are all right."

bin Laden “was walking. He was healthy.” Aziz was emphatic: “I did not see any evidence of kidney disease

“When I hear these reports, I laugh. I did not see any evidence.”

www.washingtontimes.com...

edit on 21-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
he said it long ago in 2003 and him working for W shows he is justinto disinfo. He is also anti-union which means he wants us to stay divided and conquered. It is a union of states in the first place.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: HorusChrist

he said it long ago in 2003 and him working for W shows he is justinto disinfo. He is also anti-union which means he wants us to stay divided and conquered. It is a union of states in the first place.

Please clarity what you mean by "... him working for W..."

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

You do not understand English very well. You twist words and ignore words and thoughts like nobody I've seen.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

As I've said before, knowledge allows a person to know when to hold 'em, and when to throw 'em.

Some of the references posted by conspiracy theorist consisted of hoaxed and bogus videos and photos. Would you like to see the long list that I have acquired over the years, including Eddy Current's hoaxed video of WTC 7 that conspiracy theorist have claimed was evidence that explosives was used to bring down WTC 7?

Just today, another conspiracy theorist posted a video that contained a doctored video depicting a cruise missile striking the Pentagon and a doctored photo of a cruise missile depicted in the colors of American Airlines, which I debunked when I posted the original photo before it was doctored. There was a similar case involving a hoaxed photo of a Global Hawk. I had to post the original photo in order to debunk that truther's claim as well.

What am I to make of such blunders as conspiracy theorist continue to post disinformation that was debunked years ago?
edit on 21-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The quote from Kenny Rogers is "know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em". Don't you watch TV? They are wearing that song out on some ad or the other these days. LOL

But your claims here are specious. You bring up so much garbage that it is almost a toxic soup. All your claims have been proved wrong, from "no vaporized steel" to airplanes at the pentagon and in Pennsylvania. The official story is completely bogus and most people understand that. No offense against your military service, but the pentagon is made up of pathological liars.

If ATS had the "ignore" function, I would apply it to you.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

Please clarity what you mean by "... him working for W..."
Did you not read any of this thread? Not even the thread title?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I wanted to make sure if you were referring to Osama bin Laden or not, as some folks do.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BobbyFontaine

"Former George Bush Chief Economist Says 911 Was An Inside Job"

Let's imagine for just a moment that this is exactly what happened.
Take a deep breath... kick back and give it some serious thought...

Okay, if this is indeed what happened... what is this nation ready to do?

Nothing.

The United States has been placed in a basket of pleasure... everything anyone can want. Why should they demand their government be anything but what it is?
Well, at least, so far.

The years to come may well see the end to all of this... the union disintegrating and wars based on faith and race and politics and regionalisms and... and...

But, how could that happen?

With purposeful attacks on the US Constitution:
- Free speech - removed
- The right to bare arms - removed
- The right to worship as one chooses - removed

Any one of those would be enough.

Reality here in what was once a democracy the world looked upon in envy, has come to a close.
It's all about keeping people properly... programmed.

edit on 22-10-2015 by redoubt because: cursed typos iiiieeee!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

The quote from Kenny Rogers is "know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em". Don't you watch TV? They are wearing that song out on some ad or the other these days. LOL

I have been using those words years before that commercial hit TV.

But your claims here are specious. You bring up so much garbage that it is almost a toxic soup. All your claims have been proved wrong,...

I have challenged 9/11 conspiracy theorist to prove me wrong with evidence, and as of today, October 22, 2015, I am still waiting.

...from "no vaporized steel"

Which was evident because the highest recorded temperatures at ground zero did not reach the melting point of steel.

...to airplanes at the pentagon

Which was evident when American Airlines reported the loss of American 77 at the Pentagon.

Now, let's take a look here.

I might add that my Wing Commander was inside the Pentagon when American 77 struck the building.

...and in Pennsylvania.

Let's take a look at United 93.

Text: United Airlines Statement on Plane Crashes

Following is a statement issued by United Airlines on the crash of Flight 93 near Pittsburgh and Flight 175 in a location that was not immediately disclosed: United Airlines has now confirmed that two of its aircraft have crashed.

— UA 93, a Boeing 757 aircraft, departed from Newark, N.J. at 8:01 a.m. local time, bound for San Francisco, with 38 passengers on board, two pilots, five flight attendants.

— UA 175, a Boeing 767 aircraft, departed from Boston at 7:58 a.m. local time, bound for Los Angeles, with 56 passengers on board, two pilots and seven flight attendants.

United has confirmed it will dispatch a team to Johnstown, Pa., as soon as possible to assist, in every way possible, with the investigation and to provide assistance to the family members.

“Our thoughts are with the passengers, employees and family members of those involved. Today’s events are a tragedy and our prayers are with everyone at this time,” said James E. Goodwin, United’s CEO.

Goodwin said United is working with all the relevant authorities involved in today’s events and will provide further information as soon as it is available.

www.washingtonpost.com...

United Airlines Confirms Loss of United 93

Photo 1: United 93 Wreckage

Photo 2: United 93 Wreckage

Photo 3: United 93 Black Box Found

Another 14 victims of Flight 93 identified

Investigators have positively identified the remains of another 14 persons aboard United Airlines Flight 93 and Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller said the investigation could conclude more quickly than expected.At the same time, the high winds that buffeted the area over the last few days have dislodged additional airplane parts -- seat cushions, wiring, carpet fragments and pieces of metal -- from trees near the crash site."It's all aircraft parts, no human remains," Miller said. "We've collected them in 10 recycling bin-sized containers and eventually we'll turn them all over to United."

Yesterday's confirmation of victims' identities by the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology DNA lab in Rockville, Md., means that 34 of the 44 people who were aboard the jetliner crashed Sept. 11. have been identified.

911research.wtc7.net...

4 more Flight 93 passengers identified

The Somerset County coroner said yesterday that officials have now identified the remains of 16 of the 44 passengers aboard United Airlines Flight 93, the plane that crashed into a former strip mine in rural Stonycreek Sept. 11.

The addition of four names to the list came through DNA sampling -- the first DNA matches made in the identification of remains, Coroner Wallace Miller said yesterday.

Identifications of remains of the first 12 passengers, made through the beginning of last week, was done using dental records and fingerprints. Investigators had exhausted that avenue and have since been relying exclusively on DNA, which will enable the coroner's office to identify more remains at a steady pace, Miller said.

stevenwarran.blogspot.com...

A look at United Flight 93, ten years later

(CBS News) ATLANTA - Of all the jets hijacked on 9/11/01, we know the most about United Flight 93. CBS News transportation correspondent Mark Strassmann reports the FBI found both its cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder intact, as deep as 25 feet underground. It was the only usable cockpit recording recovered from the attacks that day.

The voice recorder picked up the sound of the passengers outside the cockpit door. One yelled, "...in the cockpit, if we don't we'll die!" Then there's the sound of a flight attendant's service cart being rammed into the door, again and again.

The flight data recorder shows Jarrah, the terrorist pilot, rocked the 757 wildly side to side, in an apparent effort to throw the passengers off their
feet.

www.cbsnews.com...

And yes, passports have been known to survive air disasters and I have proven 9/11 conspiracy theorist wrong on that issue as well.

Photo: Passport and Dollar Bill Survive Fiery Airline Crash in Nepal

To sum it up, facts and evidence prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that 9/11 was not an inside job.
edit on 22-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

What you are obviously incapable of understanding is that you are unable to prove any of the worn-out nonsense you post here.

For example, you claim that no steel was vaporized at WTC, flat out. I then explain to you that Cahill and DELTA Group found ample evidence in the air of iron microspheres, proof that indeed, steel was vaporized.

You then respond that iron microspheres can be generated by using steel wool and a lighter, suggesting that there were hundreds of people hanging around WTC with steel wool and lighters. I mean that is absurd, but so it goes for a man defending the preposterous story told by the government, 14 years later. I understand you are in a desperate situation, but really.....have you no shame?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Salanderlet's check . . . oops W Bush ordered all the evidence destroyed, everything at ground zero. Coverups always prove guilt . . .

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join