It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASS SHOOTING reported at Oregon college campus 15 dead atleast MANY MORE INJURED

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Okay, so we rule out the 'Beta- Male' Eggman guy...guy as the shooter---that was a scam by a-hole comrades on 4Chan...and 'Toby' is not only alive, but the wrong age.

What we DO know...is that this shooter is male, 20 years old...and wants to kill Christians.
Hmmmm...if only we could see a pattern for a motive, here.

I'm gonna wait and see, but poor eggman, if it wasn't him, he had a rant video about not posting there anymore.

They have identified the gunman by his cell phone, and he is from the Midwest.

CNN is saying right now he had horrific you-tube videos against women , hummmm, sound like Toby
edit on 1-10-2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Raging against Christians? Maybe's he's been reading on ATS.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Wow just watched that police conference. If they withhold the shooter identity for 24-48 hours

It also pushes it into the weekend newscycle where all things get burried or fizzle.

HA I THINK they do not know who he is!!!! If it were this EGGMAN I would think they would have announced it by now. CNN should really just stop talking about his "online persona" because I am betting they are wrong about his identity!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'm waiting to see a new comment by First Last on any of his YouTube videos. He was extremely active on YouTube so it should be pretty obvious that something happened with him if the account suddenly goes cold (or gets shut down...).

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Well in the USA
Its not just the gun access, the media making them infamous does not help either. Be remembered no matter how you do it?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Let's not jump to conclusions.
We don't even know if this was an American shooter.
And from what I have seen, people in many other countries are wayyyy crazier than Americans.

Again, I'm not concluding anything. I'm speculating highly and wildly and just giving my opinion. You can agree or disagree that's fine. If most people disagree with me that's cool, then I guess what I'm seeing is just my skewed view of things. If people do agree then I guess we are seeing the same patterns.

How many other countries do you know of, first world developed ones, that have this frequent of mass killings like this???

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

a reply to: mOjOm

Let's not jump to conclusions.
We don't even know if this was an American shooter.
And from what I have seen, people in many other countries are wayyyy crazier than Americans.

? Well USA is pretty much the only country that these "mass shooting" happen for "nothing" EVERY YEARS.

Just 1 ugly-angry guy being sad and depress. He buy/get a gun like it's a normal "tool". And go kill innoncent that he dont even know.

Other country have that, but on rare occassion ( like the norway guy... ). In Canada we had some too, but it's like 1 time per 10 years ( at least in Quebec ).

In USA getting a gun is so easy that "retard" ( like retard mental ill people ) can have them and kill anybody.
+ USA got the "gun culture" that make having a gun "cool/normal/it's my right". So people with low I.Q and mental problem can buy gun so easly.

Having "mass shooting" this regulary... USA is the only place in the world. And people there dont do nothing about it.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

If this guy was 20, they are saying he would not have been able to buy the guns he had legally. So, he already got them illegally. So, changing gun laws would not have changed this outcome.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

You don't think it has anything to do with the fact that everybody and his brother-in-law can go to Walmart or around the corner and buy a gun?

That makes it easier and allows them to do more damage quicker but that isn't the cause. It's just the most efficient tool. Like choosing a hammer to hammer nails in rather than a rock. You're still going to build whatever it is you're building, the hammer just makes the job easier. IMO

Plus, not everywhere are guns so easy to get. Here in cali we haven't had guns at walmart or places like that in a while. You have to go to an actual gun store or black market.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeQuebec86

? Well USA is pretty much the only country that these "mass shooting" happen for "nothing" EVERY YEARS.

China executes three men convicted in mass stabbing at train station

In Australia, 8 Youths Die in Mass Stabbing

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Noinden
Sure the drugs can cause problems. If you read the "side effects" of them they are not fun. However as pointed out, the US seems to have far more than anywhere else. Why? Perhaps because its not the drugs?

Like I said earlier. I honestly think there is something wrong with American Culture or American Society or something. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's chemical or something. Modified foods or too much soda even?? (I'm just throwing it out there). Or maybe it's society itself. Maybe we are simply raising a generation off too much Reality TV and false promises and without any idea of how to be respectful or something. I don't know, but there is clearly something wrong with us in this nation.

I can't put my finger on it either because we're just like other places but for some reason we are kind of messed up too.

I think the problem is the family structure, or the lack thereof generally; people no longer care as much for the elderly or for grandparents either.. That's just one idea though..

link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

CNN is running with the description without releasing his name. They cannot seem to help themselves, if it was a horrible online prank implicating this guy-EGGMAN- law enforcement is going to look real dumb as is CNN. They should really just wait!

Also the CNN anchor keeps saying -I have counted like 5 times at least- the other individuals on the forum "Egged him on." laughable although this is so not a laughable situation.

Really meanwhile across the world Russia is mad bombing and this is all that is on CNN.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Of course. Mass Murder + Media = TV Star.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Anybody find any references in any of this "EGGMAN's" videos of where he is from? CNN is saying the suspect is from the mid west. Do any of the First Last videos talk about the mid west or mention any mid west states?
edit on 1-10-2015 by charolais because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
So r9k was just trolling?

Good lord.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

OH MY SILLY ME! The gun didn't have anything to do with it!

link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

You're absolutely right. The same way most Catholic churches where priests molest kids are pedophilia free zones (at least in so much as pedophilia is outlawed on church property) and most bank robberies tend to happen in places where bank robberies are restricted.

Stop turning human tragedy into a justification for your particular fetish.

www.youtube.com...

link   
a reply to: charolais

That Eggman guy already came forward and said he is still alive, and that he was the one posting on 4chan. He is not even the right age.
So - that theory is debunked.
CNN just did not catch on yet.
At least that is what I understand.

link   

originally posted by: charolais
I'm waiting to see a new comment by First Last on any of his YouTube videos. He was extremely active on YouTube so it should be pretty obvious that something happened with him if the account suddenly goes cold (or gets shut down...).

Oh I am betting if he is alive and not the shot dead shooter they have got him. Hopefully they don't decide to slip him in as the shooter who is easier to explain then the nameless shooter who they cannot explain... EGGMAN seems to make the perfect patsy!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

a reply to: charolais

That Eggman guy already came forward and said he is still alive, and that he was the one posting on 4chan. He is not even the right age.
So - that theory is debunked.
CNN just did not catch on yet.
At least that is what I understand.

Where did you hear this?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join