It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASS SHOOTING reported at Oregon college campus 15 dead atleast MANY MORE INJURED

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Have you read what I have posted? Because apparently not. I've mentioned side effects. I mentioned ME coming off of one being a pain.

Blaming them as the cause is as bad as "ban guns".

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
a reply to: Kali74

That guy has got to be older than 21!?
Wait...
Are you all saying that might be the shooter?

He's older than 21 surely...or 20...

It's been posted that the guy in the video is 23.
Amazingly, we still don't know if it's him or not.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Another_Nut

Holy crap...

he has more videos, try and psychoanalyze this guy.

Is this our new generation?

I watched a bunch. I could be wrong but he just doesn't seem to be that aggressively dangerous. Hard to say I guess, just a gut feeling I get, like he is all talk not much action.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

r9k and space robot was also mentioned on youtube but I didn't know what they were in reference too.

Someone said something about "don't go to school" also.

Maybe I'm just too old or something but I've noticed some of the language used is very cryptic to me. They use a lot of slang terms that I'm not used to and it's hard to follow the conversations sometimes. Maybe some of you younger guys can translate some of the conversations for us old folk.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
No joke I'm betting he was killing people that weren't atheists.

edit on 0120151020151 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Seems like it. Of course the internet has been wrong before.

link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777
If this person was indeed the shooter, perhaps they will track down the "instigators' for manslaughter by proxy. Such was the case of the teen girl who texted that guy who committed suicide.
Girl charged with Manslaughter for texting him to go ahead and kill himself

Personally, I believe people, especially younger generation, have become disconnected with individual humanity, due to all of the social media and contacts.

link   
The bigger picture is the boy was getting help from that page. It almost appears to me that he had a handler. Fbi is monitoring the thread now. They're still trying to figure out who the OP belong to and believe to be hiding behind 7 proxies.
edit on 1-10-2015 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Stormdancer777

I have no idea... I've looked as close as I care to. What the hell happened to these 'beta' guys? How do they really think that it's so hopeless?

I don't know, this is all new to me, it took me a while to figure out what on earth they were talking about.

Yes he think the world will get rid of the betas to form a better genetic line with alpha males having multiple wives,

weird

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Police conference now:
10 confirmed dead.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

LOL!

THAT is so true...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Have you read what I have posted? Because apparently not. I've mentioned side effects. I mentioned ME coming off of one being a pain.

Blaming them as the cause is as bad as "ban guns".

Relax guy. Take your meds.
(sorry, I just couldn't help it.)

Look, I'm not blaming the drugs. Did you read my posts??

I'm saying that not everyone is the same and people react differently sometimes to things than others. I might have missed your post where you explained all this stuff. This thread is going kind of quick and it's hard to keep up.

I've said repeatedly that I'm not an expert and these are my opinions.

While I don't blame the drugs I still don't think shoving so many pills down people is always the best way to treat them. I also think that we over medicate people sometimes. Plus people have a habit of taking other things while on medication too and that is a possible problem.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sylent6

I heard it was over 9,000 proxies.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Anyone know if the other members of this "Beta Uprising" can be tracked down and prosecuted?

Seeing this kind of thing makes me sick...

(4Chan) There are reports that the gunman may have warned about the shooting on the anonymous message board 4Chan. CNN is reporting that police are investigating whether the posts were connected to the shooting.

The post Wednesday night at 7:19 p.m. local time said: “Some of you guys are alright. Don’t go to school tomorrow if you live in the northwest.”

Some posters on the message board encouraged him and egged him on, while others told him it was a bad idea.

One person responded saying, “I suggest you enter a classroom and tell people that you will take them as hostages. Make everyone get in one corner and then open fire. Make sure that there is no way that someone can disarm you as it it possible. I suggest you carry a knife on your belt as last resort if someone is holding your gun.”

Another poster said, “You might want to target a girls school which is safer because there are no beta males throwing themselves for their rescue. Do not use a shotgun. I would suggest a powerful assault rifle and a pistol or 2x pistols. Possibly the type of pistols who have 15+ ammo.”

heavy.com... tter-video/

link   

originally posted by: Domo1
No joke I'm betting he was killing people that weren't atheists.

But why though. Has he mentioned anything about religion so far in his vids???

What would be the link there??

link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Personally, I believe people, especially younger generation, have become disconnected with individual humanity, due to all of the social media and contacts.

As well as entitled for some reason. Not everyone gets a trophy in the real world.

link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

a reply to: Another_Nut

Holy crap...

he has more videos, try and psychoanalyze this guy.

Is this our new generation?

I watched a bunch. I could be wrong but he just doesn't seem to be that aggressively dangerous. Hard to say I guess, just a gut feeling I get, like he is all talk not much action.

Is it him or not?

Now people are saying this aint the guy

Yet the post on his you-tubes accuse him of being the guy, usually we know by now.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Why does this keep happening in the USA?

Because these people are being activated and sent on these missions to try and eliminate the second amendment. sleeper suicidal attackers.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Oh wow (goosebumps). I'm trying not to swallow that pill but the kid was getting professional help.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Yes he think the world will get rid of the betas to form a better genetic line with alpha males having multiple wives,

This would also explain why their "Beta Uprising" manifesto is full of Nazi swastika symbols...

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join