It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASS SHOOTING reported at Oregon college campus 15 dead atleast MANY MORE INJURED

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Ritalin is just speed. It has been around for a long time. It is mostly used on little kids with adhd and some older individuals. Students also take it off label to help cram for exams it is a huge issue at universities colleges etc.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Neighbour you admitted several posts ago, you know very little about Pharmaceuticals, yet here you are talking as if an expert.

Which is it?

I repeat again I am knowledgeable on how they are designed, made and tested. I've been on one too, no killing sprees resuted. It was in the US when I lived there.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

The shooter at Umpqua Community College on Thursday asked people to state their religion and then started firing, one student said.
Oregon school shooting: Shooter asks students their religion, report says

This is looking more likely than the mental illness discussion.
And this may be why they are delaying revealing the shooter's identity.
If he is a terrorist, it makes Obama's speech look dumb.

Wasn't there a terrorist shooting at a mall in Algeria not too long ago, where the terrorists asked everyone their religion before only killing the Christians and letting the Muslims go?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I find it weird that anyone (especially security personnel) these days would leave a smart phone lying around let alone lying around without the need for a pass-code to unlock it.

Does anyone here own a smartphone without a passcode?

Weird does not even begin to explain the contents of your post.

edit on 1-10-2015 by Sublimecraft because: grammar

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

Even if careful there would be a slip up thousands of people are on Ritalin in Europe, it was the doctors favorite drug and still is, lots of people are wrongly diagnosed whit ADHD, me incl for a short time.

No Ritalin zombie's on killing spree...

Well, IMO it's obviously a mental health issue. The drugs just accent that in a way. Like alcohol. Someone who is drunk is the same as who they are sober only certain characteristics are increased and others decreased. But it's the same person.

Mental health in the US isn't good. I hate to say it, but there is some kind of deep mental issue with many Americans. I say this as an American too. I don't know if it's the culture or something in the water but we Americans have some kind of deep seeded issue that is f*cking us up mentally and we need to figure it out soon. The whole mentality of people from outside the US is different. I meet people from all over and I can tell a non American instantly, even without the language as a tip off. They are just different in many ways most of the time. Maybe that has something to do with it. I don't know.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Senate Bill 941, which expands background checks to include most private person-­to-person and online gun sales, became law on Sunday, 90 days after Democratic Gov. Kate Brown signed it. Due to a so-called “emergency clause,” opponents cannot refer it to voters.

Oregon gun-sale background checks law gets off to rough start

Well people how did the shooting today happen ?

The Irony.

“Background checks are good for public safety,” she said. “Closing this loophole makes it harder for criminals to get guns.”

Oregon law previously required background checks for sales of guns by federally licensed dealers, such as retail stores, and at gun shows, but not for private sales between individuals.

The checks are intended to flag felons and individuals with a history of severe mental illness, among others, who are prohibited from buying a gun.

link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

This guy was angry because he wasn't an alpha male,angry because women want the alpha males.

All about supplanting women with the internet and video games.

step away from the computer.

link   
The shooter belong to a group called Beta Uprising. He planned all of this out with other anonymous users. The thread is awful and disgusting.

archive.moe...

link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Neighbour you admitted several posts ago, you know very little about Pharmaceuticals, yet here you are talking as if an expert.

Which is it?

I repeat again I am knowledgeable on how they are designed, made and tested. I've been on one too, no killing sprees resuted. It was in the US when I lived there.

How am I talking like an expert. I'm just giving my opinion about stuff. I've not said anything related to the science or anything about these drugs at all.

link   
They probably aren't releasing names because there were no close FBI offices so the local authorities are waiting for them to arrive and construct the story...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Mass shooting on Roseburg college campus possible hate crime, draws heavy interest from feds

Federal authorities descended on Roseburg as social media rumors spread of a hate-based motive behind Thursday's mass shooting at Umpqua Community College.

Oregon's top federal prosecutor said he and other government officials have heard the same rumors that the public has about the shooter issuing "some sort of race-related manifesto" before the crime.

link   

originally posted by: sylent6
The shooter belong to a group called Beta Uprising. He planned all of this out with other anonymous users. The thread is awful and disgusting.

archive.moe...

yup

link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut
this guy?

www.youtube.com...

That is the guy that mOjOm is talking about.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Some probably are.

They, seemingly, do not recognize, or choose not to, the common thread there...

Man. ...and all his foibles.

link   
CNN is continually talking about chat rooms and online postings.

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That smart phone post might very well be BS. I just posted it because I thought it was interesting. That's why I said that the stuff I'm writing is not official or confirmed. It's off Youtube FFS. We all know how reliable that is.

I'm just posting anything I find that might be gone later that might be interesting to have.

**Again, I am not posting anything official or verified. Just internet information from wherever I find it.**

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

That is the guy that mOjOm is talking about.

Have they said it was him officially now????

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

There seems to be something to that. though it's much too early to say yet.

Murder by proxy...

Social media has much to answer for.

link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Brilliant analysis. Thank you for your thoughtful approach and excellent writing.

link   

They are saying the killer was in Seattle recently, so was that guy in the video. I'm assuming he is the guy.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join