It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASS SHOOTING reported at Oregon college campus 15 dead atleast MANY MORE INJURED

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

Ever since Sandy Hook I don't believe in these shootings anymore...media is full of lies and half truths

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
They probably aren't releasing names because there were no close FBI offices so the local authorities are waiting for them to arrive and construct the story...

Naw the feds are there they were there right away, there is a satellite office in the town itself CNN reported this morning.

CNN reporters are now questioning commentators on air as to why we are almost 10 plus hours away from this incident with no name release. The commentators are like " hmph I had a theory but really I have no idea. Herp derp"

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: mOjOm

Neighbour you admitted several posts ago, you know very little about Pharmaceuticals, yet here you are talking as if an expert.

Which is it?

I repeat again I am knowledgeable on how they are designed, made and tested. I've been on one too, no killing sprees resuted. It was in the US when I lived there.

How are you an expert?

How many of these so called psychiatric drugs have you taken? ONE?????? Your joking right?

I see you speaking out for those with mental health issues, but you sure as hell aren't speaking for me and my experiences!

(post by whyamIhere removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

They probably aren't releasing names because there were no close FBI offices so the local authorities are waiting for them to arrive and construct the story...

Naw the feds are there they were there right away, there is a satellite office in the town itself CNN reported this morning.

CNN reporters are now questioning commentators on air as to why we are almost 10 plus hours away from this incident with no name release. The commentators are like " hmph I had a theory but really I have no idea. Herp derp"

I just watched that, talk about a lame response.

They are interviewing a student now who didn't actually see or hear the shooter, just talking about what she heard others tell her. Useless much?
edit on 1-10-2015 by charolais because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

They are saying the killer was in Seattle recently, so was that guy in the video. I'm assuming he is the guy.

Right. The Seattle video was posted 1 day ago according to youtube. In the video he was asking if anyone had a couch for him to hang out on or whatever that was in Seattle. Maybe someone from Oregon or near by decided to hit him up on his offer. Apparently he actually had a following of people that would watch his videos and stuff. I don't know much about that but he mentions it in his videos and he does seem to have a lot of online fans and foes from the looks of it.

Maybe someone hit him up and wanted him to hang out or something and he did and who knows what happened after that.

**Again, I'm just speculating on possible info I've taken in from this and that. I may be totally off course with all of it.**

link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Holy crap...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I think an re-assessment of the "gun free zone" does need to be addressed. As the saying goes - once you criminalize guns, drugs, etc. only criminals will have guns, drugs, etc.

I took a 8hr hand gun safety class a month ago. It was taught by an ex Marine sniper instructor. He had a pretty clear opinion that I agreed with about mass shootings.

1) majority of them happen in gun free zones
2) pre planning by the shooter wants the "path of least resistance" - no running into an armed/trained person civilian/Leo/ military
3) the shooting stops when armed/trained people show up - usually local Leo 1st on scene
4) shooter usually then eats his gun.

I think a US citizen with a clean background check and a specific training certification that details the precautions needed should be able to carry a fire arm into these "gun free zones". It's not the everyday, fire arm trained person committing these crimes . But it could be one of them that minimizes or even prevents the next one.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Oregon School Shooter Allegedly Asked Victims Their Religion Before Shooting Them

dailycaller.com...

This event reminds me of this 2013 terrorist attack.

Al Qaida-Linked Terrorists Kill 39 at Kenyan Mall; Asked: Are You Muslim? Let Muslims Go

cnsnews.com...

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I design, test, and make them for a living. I'm trained and experienced in that. QED I understand them

link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Stormdancer777

There seems to be something to that. though it's much too early to say yet.

Murder by proxy...

Social media has much to answer for.

I imagine they will hunt those posters down.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
poal.me...

Dunno if this has been posted, but apparently it is a mirror of the entire shooters thread, the attitudes in there are disturbing....like they are having a mass shooting competition.

WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE AND MASS IDIOTS

whoa! I was reading through the thread a little bit, and you are right: there is also mention in the thread that he was being framed and watched by the i b f -- one guy states that it's a false flag, and it seems as though maybe he was under surveillance or something.. nice find and thank you for posting that link; it's actually kind of scary;

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

I design, test, and make them for a living. I'm trained and experienced in that. QED I understand them

Ok, so you're kind of an expert. Are you saying that these drugs never have side effects like this??? Are they given out more in the US than other places???

Has any testing ever shown signs of causing someone to become more depressed than before they take them???

What about if they stop taking them, do they have harsh detox effects??

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sylent6

I read that thread. I had no idea there was so much deep, deep hate on women and alpha males. How can this really be a thing?
edit on 10/1/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Another_Nut

Holy crap...

he has more videos, try and psychoanalyze this guy.

Is this our new generation?

link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

I just watched that, talk about a lame response.

They are interviewing a student now who didn't actually see or hear the shooter, just talking about what she heard others tell her. Useless much?

No kidding...they cannot find a better witness than that?? Now they are going to replay Obama's speech because it seems they have nothing else to report? WTH.

link   
a reply to: Kali74

That guy has got to be older than 21!?
Wait...
Are you all saying that might be the shooter?

He's older than 21 surely...or 20...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: sylent6

I read that thread. I had no idea there was so much deep, deep hate on women and alpha males. How can this really be a thing?

And a movement the betas, weird.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Just heard that one of the Americans that took down the terrorist on the train in Belgium goes to that Oregon college. That's a bit coincidental, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I have no idea... I've looked as close as I care to. What the hell happened to these 'beta' guys? How do they really think that it's so hopeless?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join