It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASS SHOOTING reported at Oregon college campus 15 dead atleast MANY MORE INJURED

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

If you read this twitter feed I believe it is NOT him.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Is it him or not?

Now people are saying this aint the guy

Yet the post on his you-tubes accuse him of being the guy, usually we know by now.

If it's not him he's going to have a lot of gossip to clear up that's for sure.

This is a good example of why I wouldn't publish my life on line. Especially if I was troubled or whatever. Life is constantly trying to kick your butt anyway. I don't think painting a target on it and hanging out for the world to examine will make it any less likely to get spanked.

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Domo1
No joke I'm betting he was killing people that weren't atheists.

But why though. Has he mentioned anything about religion so far in his vids???

What would be the link there??

He hinted about religion in one and one poster said who to shoot and who not to shoot,

wanted him to shoot Chads and normies?

To leave pot heads alone and < I can't remember .

look through this

boards.4chan.org...

What is a Chad?

link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Please don't judge a posters mood unless they POST LIKE THIS!!!!! Its rude. Also usually wrong. I'm icy cold and calm neighbour.

You clearly are blaming the drugs.

Also while they are your opinions, they are not facts either

I agree drugs are not always the answer. However the US healthcare option goes for the CHEAPEST option, to keep costs down. Most patient would benefit from a psychiatrist and a psychologist. Diet change, exercise, and a trip to a calm sunny spot.

All substances have effects (google water intoxication). But blaming these mass shootings on the drugs, with out proof, is as bad as blaming guns. Because 100% of these shootings involve guns. Or how about gender and age? Most are young males.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: sueloujo

twitter.com...

You're right! WTF?

Tom Winter ‏@Tom_Winter 1h1 hour ago
The so called "Egg Man" or person who 4chan and other listed as the Oregon shooter is NOT him. He is alive and has communicated to NBC.

link   

originally posted by: sueloujo

twitter.com...

wow

link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
This would also explain why their "Beta Uprising" manifesto is full of Nazi swastika symbols...

So is this another "Alpha male/beta male" " I can't get laid and girls don't like me so I'm going to show the world how it's all wrong" kinda things like the other kid recently that was the son of the movie director???

link   

I don't think that he did it. The information they are releasing is very minimal from the media. I just don't know what to think of all this.

link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I have no idea... I've looked as close as I care to. What the hell happened to these 'beta' guys? How do they really think that it's so hopeless?

Well, you have a generation of people who have been raised on TV, internet and movies. You know, where Leornard and Howard marry Penny and Bernadette.

In what universe?

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
They call him eggman on youtube. His channel is called "first last".

This was a comment on his last video uploaded.

The Tobster 1 hour ago (edited) Hey guys, this is my account but I cannot get into it. I am not dead and I didn't shoot up any schools. I was picked up by some government agents earlier today, and they are holding me in some windowless room. I gotta go though, I'm only able to post this 'cause one of the guards left his phone in here, but he's bound to notice it's missing soon. This isn't real. I am being framed, and I suspect this is another false flag hoax. Please come get me and don't let them get away with this.
-Eggman

This might get weird.

Videos by Eggman..

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Guys the beta uprising is a joke.

Chad is a name given to people that are popular, athletic, alpha...

There is a LOT of nonsense on /r9k/ and most of the replies are BS to sound edgy. It's just a bunch of social outcasts complaining and pretending to be tough.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Hmmmm... Doesn't sound like a beta-nerd.

nypost.com...

“The shooter was lining people up and asking if they were Christian,” she wrote. “If they said yes, then they were shot in the head. If they said no, or didn’t answer, they were shot in the legs. My grandma just got to my house, and she was in the room. She wasn’t shot, but she is very upset.

Kortney Moore, an 18-year-old student at Umpqua Community College who was also in the room, told Oregon’s News Review that the shooter was indeed on the hunt for Christians.

edit on 1-10-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I do have another name from reading the you tubes, but I aint gonna post it, this guy said Toby wasn't the shooter but posted another name, but can these people be trusted?

link   
4Chan is the worst place on the internet...

But like someone on twitter said, it's not 4chan that make these killing possible... But the gun...

Without easy access to gun, the guy would like to physically attack other with a knife or something.

And we can see in his face/photo that he is a weak ugly useless guy. So without a gun he would kill max 1 personne by attackin in the back then get stop by other easly.

But yeah 4Chan is like the "far west".... of the internet. But with TROLLS only.... And the stupidest troll ever....

Like right now they are joking about the subject on their website...

link   
a reply to: Domo1

The internet has had that since the bulletin board days
the alt. parts of Usenet were bloody horrible

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher777

I don't think that he did it. The information they are releasing is very minimal from the media. I just don't know what to think of all this.

Me either.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
I saw this too. They are definitely trying to keep something from the media. Where are all the interviews....just nothing.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Please don't judge a posters mood unless they POST LIKE THIS!!!!! Its rude. Also usually wrong. I'm icy cold and calm neighbour.

I'll keep that in mind.

You clearly are blaming the drugs.

Also while they are your opinions, they are not facts either

I'm speculating that drugs may play a part by altering an already unstable person. But again, you're the expert. Are you saying that it's not possible they could do that??? I mean if someone is already depressed or something and they take or stop taking their meds, might that lead to issues??

I knew a guy who took meds for schizophrenia and when he would stop he'd do crazy and sometimes violent stuff. In his case it was because he wasn't taking his meds. That's all I'm saying. I'm not trying to blame the medication itself for causing it. I'm saying, medication or lack there of might play a part.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Watcher777

They are trying to figure out how to spin it to fit Obama's speech, which had nothing to do with reality.
That is probably the hold-up from releasing the name and motive.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yeah I figured. Those weirdos are always religiously atheist and that was the only thing that made sense to me when I heard he was asking about religion.

Another thing to point out is that posts about shooting up a school are pretty common on 4chan, so this might have been coincidence (but I kinda doubt it).

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join