It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASS SHOOTING reported at Oregon college campus 15 dead atleast MANY MORE INJURED

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
So is this another "Alpha male/beta male" " I can't get laid and girls don't like me so I'm going to show the world how it's all wrong" kinda things like the other kid recently that was the son of the movie director???

Yes, Roger is actually mentioned in the very first sentence in the manifesto I believe...

I think it said this:

“Elliot Rodger's manifesto is absolutely amazing..."

EDIT: this actually appears to be a quote from over a year back, see: gunlord500.wordpress.com...

edit on 1-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Sure the drugs can cause problems. If you read the "side effects" of them they are not fun. However as pointed out, the US seems to have far more than anywhere else. Why? Perhaps because its not the drugs?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Wow. That's interesting.

Not even "are you Religious, but are you Christian!!" We're never going to hear the end of this. You know that right now!! With everything else, all the persecution, the Kim Davis thing, etc. This is going to be a media frenzy for a long time!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: infolurker

Yeah I figured. Those weirdos are always religiously atheist and that was the only thing that made sense to me when I heard he was asking about religion.

This does not mean it was an atheist.
Muslim terrorists have been known to quiz their captives regarding their religion, and release Muslims or others they don't hate.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Okay, so we rule out the 'Beta- Male' Eggman guy...guy as the shooter---that was a scam by a-hole comrades on 4Chan...and 'Toby' is not only alive, but the wrong age.

What we DO know...is that this shooter is male, 20 years old...and wants to kill Christians.
Hmmmm...if only we could see a pattern for a motive, here.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Police conference now:
10 confirmed dead.

Wow just watched that police conference. If they withhold the shooter identity for 24-48 hours that alone is going to cause mass hysteria. Also they had better inform all those families real quick. Talk about pain and suffering.

So much speculation if the described guy everyone is looking at is not involved he better go into hiding.

Something occurred to me, this person -Eggman- reported being harassed online and having his personal info hacked even personal family info. Perhaps if the poster on the 4chan chat board 's identity is hidden behind all these proxies it is someone trying to incriminate him -being Eggman- just to be nasty. Now that is very nasty but bullying has really amped up in today's day and age. Take "swatting" for instance where a person makes a prank call to law enforcement and reports a hostage situation falsely.

In fact there was a Law and Order SVU episode that is very informative about much of the computer, gaming , women hating culture that seems to go on in these forums. It was an episode about a woman launching a video game and she was shamed, kidnapped and almost killed over it just for being a woman.

arstechnica.com...

Also this article/episode MIGHT shed some light on the "lingo" used...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Hmmmm... Doesn't sound like a beta-nerd.

nypost.com...

“The shooter was lining people up and asking if they were Christian,” she wrote. “If they said yes, then they were shot in the head. If they said no, or didn’t answer, they were shot in the legs. My grandma just got to my house, and she was in the room. She wasn’t shot, but she is very upset.

Kortney Moore, an 18-year-old student at Umpqua Community College who was also in the room, told Oregon’s News Review that the shooter was indeed on the hunt for Christians.

The New York Post has already come out with this type of testimony? I would not trust it.. in the meantime though, what is perfectly clear, is that the american gov is now exclusively focused on oregon, while russia in syria has suddenly become a sidenote. It is clear that the us is preparing and orchestrating for law changes amounting to confiscation of all armoury- that orchestration likewise has to coincide with events in Syria and ME, and events in eu such as the refugee crisis etc; It feels like the twilight zone watching all of this unfold..

Have we discovered who the perpetrator may have been? Also, if it is taking this long to deliver information about the murderer than my opinion is that there is going to be a great deal of fabricated information about the indvidual..
edit on 1-10-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Watcher777

Could it be possible the media has learned from past mistakes. Perhaps, they really do want to report the real news and not get sucked into the populace demand for instant gratification?

Admittedly, I am sometimes ashamed at wanting to be in the know NOW, but realizing that it may be putting to much pressure on the media to produce something even if it hasn't been confirmed.

link   
Obama is wasting his time talking to hard headed people who will go down with the ship with their guns in their hands yelling

“from my cold dead hands”

If they won’t do anything when they kill children believe me they won’t do anything now unless politicians start getting shot

Then they'll do something

link   
Several sources are reporting that he asked if they were Christian. If they said 'yes', they were shot in the head. If they said 'no', they were shot in the leg.

It may be wise not to release his name just yet. If the above is true, and someone is killing people because they are Christian, we could have a huge backlash, and this could derail Obama's agenda for more gun control.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Wow just watched that police conference. If they withhold the shooter identity for 24-48 hours

It also pushes it into the weekend newscycle where all things get burried or fizzle.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I was under the impression it was "what religion are you?".

People are saying he was atheist, others Muslim. It could just as easily be one of my fellow Pagans. I doubt this was the ONLY reason for this.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
Sure the drugs can cause problems. If you read the "side effects" of them they are not fun. However as pointed out, the US seems to have far more than anywhere else. Why? Perhaps because its not the drugs?

Like I said earlier. I honestly think there is something wrong with American Culture or American Society or something. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's chemical or something. Modified foods or too much soda even?? (I'm just throwing it out there). Or maybe it's society itself. Maybe we are simply raising a generation off too much Reality TV and false promises and without any idea of how to be respectful or something. I don't know, but there is clearly something wrong with us in this nation.

I can't put my finger on it either because we're just like other places but for some reason we are kind of messed up too.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Several sources are reporting that he asked if they were Christian. If they said 'yes', they were shot in the head. If they said 'no', they were shot in the leg.

It may be wise not to release his name just yet. If the above is true, and someone is killing people because they are Christian, we could have a huge backlash, and this could derail Obama's agenda for more gun control.
Well, it would certainly make Obama look like an ass for getting out to politicize this before any details were out.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Let's not jump to conclusions.
We don't even know if this was an American shooter.
And from what I have seen, people in many other countries are wayyyy crazier than Americans.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

It doesn't make it a guarantee, but that's what I'm betting.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You don't think it has anything to do with the fact that everybody and his brother-in-law can go to Walmart or around the corner and buy a gun?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Could it be possible the media has learned from past mistakes. Perhaps, they really do want to report the real news and not get sucked into the populace demand for instant gratification?

They have to report some good info or else everyone would catch on to the scam.

Also confirmation bias comes into play here.

Good disinfo agents always mix good info in with the bad.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeQuebec86

But like someone on twitter said, it's not 4chan that make these killing possible... But the gun...

No.

It's not a thing, but the PERSON doing it.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

These things happen in every generation. About 100 years back it was anarchists bombing or shooting world leaders. We hear about them now due to the speed of communication.

It is like the BS over the "super blood moon eclipse" being the end of the world. Its not, but people believe it is so, therefore it must be.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join