It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASS SHOOTING reported at Oregon college campus 15 dead atleast MANY MORE INJURED

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
FOX still not telling more info. on Chris Harper Mercer, beyond that he is the killer.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Will this be categorized as a hate crime?

It certainly isn't terrorism, using the Ft. Hood shootings as a yardstick.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Will this be categorized as a hate crime?

It certainly isn't terrorism, using the Ft. Hood shootings as a yardstick.

If the "are you a christian/religious" part of it end up being accurate, you better believe it will be considered a hate crime.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
Apparently CBS has released the name: Chris Harper Mercer.

twitter.com...

Yes I see that, weird CBS is saying it but not yet CNN. If true they are going to have some splaining to do about quoting EGGMAN's vids and "motives" lol. Notice he never said anything about killing anyone., except maybe himself , in jest.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: sueloujo
Name released now as Chris Harper Mercer

a1-images.myspacecdn.com...

Really?

link   
a reply to: FreeQuebec86

As a gun lover, why you think anyone can/should have a gun?

Because it's our GOD given right.

Our rights come from the creator. That IS NOT the state.

We also have other inalienable rights like:

DUE PROCESS.

The right of the accuse to have a trial in courts of LAW. Not the kangaroo courts of public opinion.

We further have the RIGHTS not be be tried for the same crimes twice.

We further reserve the right to NOT be held accountable for crimes we NEVER commit.

We also have the 14th amendment that says we have the life,LIBERTY,and right to PROPERTY without that property being automatically forfeit because the mob doesn't have an ounce of intelligence.

That's just off the top of my head a gun owner.

link   
So this guy was 20... he had handguns as well as long guns... In Oregon you cannot buy handguns by law until you are 21 years old. So he violated existing handgun control laws before you get to the fact that murdering people is also against the law. Even just brandishing a gun is against the law. And of course it was a gun free zone already according to some though that may be wrong; i have also heard otherwise. Maybe if we had a "this time we really mean it, honest!" law then he would not have violated those other laws?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I hope that guys sues the balls off all the networks trying to scoop each other.

So this little POS seems to be a bit obsessed with the IRA

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Investigators are reportedly examining social media posts Mercer made Wednesday night, according to CNN. He appeared to have had a conversation with others online about his intentions, a source said.

So they did set up the eggman?

link   
a reply to: sueloujo

Well on his myspace looks likes he likes the IRA and has only 2 connections. The only guy he shares a connection with has some intresting pics..
HChris' friends myspace

link   
a reply to: neo96

Where in the bible does it state this? Its a constitutionally (thus secular) right in the USA. Not religious. Not all people in the US are christian either, are they thus barred from this sacred "right"?

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is a picture...:

heavy.com... /

Edit: no, I guess that must be a pic of a family member too old.
edit on 3115Thu, 01 Oct 2015 20:15:49 -0500America/Chicago012015fThursday20152015 by tiredoflooking because: adding correction comment

link   
Photo of Chris Harper Mercer
a1-images.myspacecdn.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
So this guy was 20... he had handguns as well as long guns... In Oregon you cannot buy handguns by law until you are 21 years old. So he violated existing handgun control laws before you get to the fact that murdering people is also against the law. Even just brandishing a gun is against the law. And of course it was a gun free zone already according to some though that may be wrong; i have also heard otherwise. Maybe if we had a "this time we really mean it, honest!" law then he would not have violated those other laws?

He's 26 according to the article I'm reading. He started out being 20 in the initial reports, but now he's 26 apparently.

Take that to mean whatever you want I guess..

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
So this guy was 20...

Harper is 26; strange how they got that detail wrong.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I think this Chris Harper Mercer is a made up patsy name. I goggled the name and only recent topics came up with that name, no past on this name. same thing with a reverse photo search nothing.

Link to reverse photo search

link   
a reply to: starviego

Hey to be fair peoples ages can be hard to determine, or someone fudged the number and a 6 looked like an 0.

link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is a picture...:

heavy.com... /

No way that guy fishing is 26 years old.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: Stormdancer777

CNN is running with the description without releasing his name. They cannot seem to help themselves, if it was a horrible online prank implicating this guy-EGGMAN- law enforcement is going to look real dumb as is CNN. They should really just wait!

Also the CNN anchor keeps saying -I have counted like 5 times at least- the other individuals on the forum "Egged him on." laughable although this is so not a laughable situation.

Really meanwhile across the world Russia is mad bombing and this is all that is on CNN.

I agree. They need to put on the breaks.

In fact, we all need to. The reports coming in now might be accurate, but it's no excuse for giving bad reports.
edit on 10/1/2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Did god actually tell someone?..I freakin love the term "god given right"..lmao. I'm sure god is quite perplexed right about now.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join