It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cecile Richards admits that 86% of Planned Parenthood’s (non-government revenue) is from abortions

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: neo96

a reply to: neo96

Why do you care, Neo? That's a serious question.

You don't seem to care that people live in poverty, go hungry, lack proper medical care and many other things. As long as you don't have to pay for it or hear about it, you don't care.

So why do you suddenly care about people when it comes to the choice a woman makes with her constitutionally-protected right?

Gee I 'don't' know why I care.

At least they are living.

But hey justify murder anyway.

I think abortion is wrong. It's a nasty business and I don't have to worry about it because I'm not a woman. What I can support is individual liberty upheld by the supreme court and that is what this boils down to.

Do you support individual freedoms? I do because there are things I do with my freedom that many people would not like, but there is nothing they can do. Because I have freedom.

You may want to let others be free, Neo, or they may come for your freedoms.

People need to stop reducing that life form inside the womb to nothing.

WE ALL come from the same place.

Given the chance.

So I take it that you don't believe in freedom. That would explain your position.

And you told me you were a real conservative, huh?

What freedom does a fetus have ?

Apparently NONE.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

You don't seem to care that people live in poverty, go hungry, lack proper medical care and many other things. As long as you don't have to pay for it or hear about it, you don't care.

So why do you suddenly care about people when it comes to the choice a woman makes with her constitutionally-protected right?

I think abortion is wrong. It's a nasty business and I don't have to worry about it because I'm not a woman. What I can support is individual liberty upheld by the supreme court and that is what this boils down to.

Do you support individual freedoms? I do because there are things I do with my freedom that many people would not like, but there is nothing they can do. Because I have freedom.

Given the chance.

We need to stop reducing that life form outside the womb to nothing as well. We all need food, shelter, a chance at a good education, and decent medical care. Some people have a hard time getting those things on their own, and *some* people just don't care.

Try again.

I am not 'financially' responsible for over 320 million people.

And it is an insult to them, and me to reduce 'caring' by how much someone else's money is thrown at them.

I am too busy taking care of me, and mine.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Given the chance.

So I take it that you don't believe in freedom. That would explain your position.

And you told me you were a real conservative, huh?

What freedom does a fetus have ?

Apparently NONE.

Nope. The freedom of choice is with the mother and it was upheld by the SC.

Again, if you are a conservative....take a stand for individual liberty. Do you believe in freedom?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That is EXACTLY what I am doing.

Standing up for INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY.

Just because someone makes a poor choice the FETUS should not be denied theirs.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Uh huh. "I want them to be born, so that I can say it's not my problem if they suffer!" Makes sense.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

That is EXACTLY what I am doing

No you're not. You're giving preference of freedom to one entity over the other because of your personal political (possibly religious) bias.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Uh huh. "I want them to be born, so that I can say it's not my problem if they suffer!" Makes sense.

Better than just killing them.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
Oh man if this is true the PP Guardians who hang out here are going to be extra up in arms.

But NONE of the money goes to these expensive procedure GUYS!

I'm not up in arms...abortion is legal

And so was slavery. There will come a day when we look back on the "if-it-feels-good-do-it-motto" culture of this post 1973 period, and shake our heads in disbelief that people actually did this and felt okay about it.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

That is EXACTLY what I am doing

No you're not. You're giving preference of freedom to one entity over the other because of your personal political (possibly religious) bias.

Isn't that what the mom is doing.

Feel free to specifically quote any religious reference in this thread.

BY ALL MEANS.

I don't need to.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Even better to help them once they're born.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Yeah well I am not their parent.

Neither is the state.

There is only TWO people responsible there.

Their mom, and dad.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Neither is the state.

Their mom, and dad.

And if mom or dad can't or won't do it?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Did you actually READ that report at the bottom of the article you linked or did you just read the article talking about it? Because all that report says is that the raw footage films were edited to remove non-pertinent information. It doesn't verify CMP's claims at all. All it does is allow the raw films to be used as evidence, except the content on them isn't any different. They didn't film anything illegal.

Nice change up, you've been crying about edited videos since this story broke. Now its, "nothing to see here…"

A forensic analysis of undercover videos about Planned Parenthood’s abortion practices are “authentic and show no evidence of manipulation or editing,”

---

“Analysts scrutinized every second of video recorded during the investigation and released by CMP to date and found only bathroom breaks and other non-pertinent footage had been removed.”

---

“Planned Parenthood can no longer hide behind a smokescreen of false accusations,”

At least you finally accept they weren't edited.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Neither is the state.

Their mom, and dad.

And if mom or dad can't or won't do it?

Apparently we just kill them.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
For this alone, planned parenthood should be shut down forever!

They have NO shame!

GRAPHIC CONTENT–’CARLY FIORINA WAS RIGHT': GROUP RELEASES FULL ABORTION VIDEO MENTIONED IN GOP DEBATE

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

Good God.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Last thought, and I am moving sooo on to something else.

I have heard non stop for the last five years about how 'so' evolved 21st century man has become.

But apparently he is no more 'evolved' than a dog in heat.

If people are not prepared to live with the consequences of their actions ?

Keep the flies closed.
edit on 29-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Last thought, and I am moving sooo on to something else.

I have heard non stop for the last five years about how 'so' evolved 21st century man has become.

But apparently he is no more 'evolved' than a dog in heat.

If people are not prepared to living with the consequences of their actions ?

Keep the flies closed.

Isn't it funny that we need to get our pets spayed and neutered to be responsible pet owners, but yet we make excuses for adults that should have more damn sense?

Maybe I'm missing something here.......OH YEA, PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well, after reading this entire thread it's pretty obvious that this is really and truly about abortion as a concept rather than actually about PP's (imagined) slip-ups. It's loud and clear that the desire of the conservatives is to reverse R v. W and take us backwards (on another issue, yet again). But since they can't reverse it (so far) they are systematically going after the providers and/or restricting access (through witch hunts like this PP scene). In the last four years (not including 2015) states have enacted 231 abortion restrictions (27 states considered being hostile toward abortion and 18 extremely hostile - battling abortion, family planning services in general, & sex education). Has anyone been watching what's been going on in Texas the past few years?

The weird thing is that conservatives seem to be under the impression that the liberals are equal in their psycho pushes (sadly they aren't). After all, even after all the mass shootings, gun access has been expanded! I mean, could you imagine if liberals went after guns in the same way? (please don't be foolish and act like they are).

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Isn't that what the mom is doing.

It's her body and constitutionally-protected right. C'mon Mr. Conservative....stand for freedom.

Feel free to specifically quote any religious reference in this thread.

BY ALL MEANS.

I don't need to.

I said possibly. I don't know if your position is based on religious beliefs so I added that caveat.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join