It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cecile Richards admits that 86% of Planned Parenthood’s (non-government revenue) is from abortions

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Would be fair to say not all 1 million would make through the entire pregnancy, or survive the first year, or the live a happy life.
More likely to grow up in poverty, feeding to the numbers of those on welfare.
Do we want more people on welfare?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Why do you care, Neo? That's a serious question.

You don't seem to care that people live in poverty, go hungry, lack proper medical care and many other things. As long as you don't have to pay for it or hear about it, you don't care.

So why do you suddenly care about people when it comes to the choice a woman makes with her constitutionally-protected right?

Gee I 'don't' know why I care.

At least they are living.

But hey justify murder anyway.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Khaleesi

How would we feel in PP was shut down and these other clinics pick-up the slack? Will we then move to de-fund/shut down those clinics as well?

When do we stop? What will satisfy those that dislike PP?

Are they selling baby parts on our tax dollar?

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

It means 1 million unwanted children who won't be neglected, abused, starved, beaten, or stuck in the foster care system. There are many, many, many more fertilized eggs that never make it to the zygote stage. All potential people who didn't make it.

Gas chambers killed people who were born and knew what it was to be alive. You cannot compare the two.

Right because everyone is born 'fit's that so called criteria.

That is a sad 'justification' for a barbaric practice.

link   
This is 2015. We do not need Planned Parenthood. It is a redundant beast that devours its own babies and regurgitates them as sellable tissue.

There is no such thing as a non-profit when the salary for the CEO running it is $600,000 per year. The taxpayers continue to be raped by this bunch, and women (and men) are fed up with it.

Cut government (taxpayer) funding to PP period. As someone in this thread pointed out, there are other government assistant programs that can take up the slack. If the private sector and donors want to fund it, fine. Time for We The People to stop lining the pockets of these "non-profit" cronies.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

No, they are not.

Clear things up for ya?

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Would be fair to say not all 1 million would make through the entire pregnancy, or survive the first year, or the live a happy life.
More likely to grow up in poverty, feeding to the numbers of those on welfare.
Do we want more people on welfare?

No it wouldn't.

Just exactly as it's a red herring to use 'rape, and incest' to justify the murder over over 50 million people since Roe.

While that kind of stuff does happen.

IT DOES NOT happen in the levels to 'justify' abortion.

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I'm not even sure what a "local health department" is. You mean a low-cost clinic?

Every state in the USA has a Health department and have at least one health office in each county.

webcms.pima.gov...

webcms.pima.gov...

Besides the many counties have their own . And some health care companies run a great clinic either free or sliding fee .

Presbyterian medical services a non religious company bought it out runs it as it was but keep the name .

look at all those locations compared to PP s 3 Locations. 45 to 3

www.pmsnm.org...

edit on Tuesday201532301093005America/Chicago29 by Lostinthedarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: neo96

If there are over 1 million abortions performed every year,

Then that means 1 million people who will never see the light of day, take a breath of air, or see what this world has to offer, and are victims of blood thristy,vicious political cutthroats.

Hell all Hitler had to was create abortion instead of gas chambers, and concentration camps.

Same effect.

you do know that "god" himself preforms spontaneous abortions all the time, right? my wife had one, and I have a 32 year old female cousin that has had 2 in the first year of marriage, they are now divorced......so what about that light of day, breathe of air, etc....

Talk about a red herring. I love how no one wants to deal with the subject of all the other options than planned parenthood. So typical. Change the subject,and make ludicrous comparisons.

link   

You don't seem to care that people live in poverty, go hungry, lack proper medical care and many other things. As long as you don't have to pay for it or hear about it, you don't care.

So why do you suddenly care about people when it comes to the choice a woman makes with her constitutionally-protected right?

I think abortion is wrong. It's a nasty business and I don't have to worry about it because I'm not a woman. What I can support is individual liberty upheld by the supreme court and that is what this boils down to.

Do you support individual freedoms? I do because there are things I do with my freedom that many people would not like, but there is nothing they can do. Because I have freedom.

You may want to let others be free, Neo, or they may come for your freedoms.
edit on 29-9-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Is it "God" or Satan ?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I know the argument is that we'd just adopt them out, but a million babies every - single - year? We would eventually run out of people who are willing to adopt more babies. Then what do we do with them?

link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

If there are over 1 million abortions performed every year,

Then that means 1 million people who will never see the light of day, take a breath of air, or see what this world has to offer, and are victims of blood thristy,vicious political cutthroats.

Hell all Hitler had to was create abortion instead of gas chambers, and concentration camps.

Same effect.

you do know that "god" himself preforms spontaneous abortions all the time, right? my wife had one, and I have a 32 year old female cousin that has had 2 in the first year of marriage, they are now divorced......so what about that light of day, breathe of air, etc....

Last time I checked.

Man isn't god.

But he sure does like to play one doesn't he.

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I agree cut her salary, don't agree that the way to do that is to screw all the people that had no hand in her getting that bloated pay check.

It is a redundant beast that devours its own babies and regurgitates them as sellable tissue.

Is anyone on the other side of this debate able to have rational and logical conversations?
Or is hyperboles and appeals to emotion the only way you can get your point across?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I think abortion is wrong. It's a nasty business and I don't have to worry about it because I'm not a woman. What I can support is individual liberty upheld by the supreme court and that is what this boils down to.

Do you support individual freedoms? I do because there are things I do with my freedom that many people would not like, but there is nothing they can do. Because I have freedom.

People need to stop reducing that life form inside the womb to nothing.

WE ALL come from the same place.

Given the chance.
edit on 29-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity

a reply to: Khaleesi

How would we feel in PP was shut down and these other clinics pick-up the slack? Will we then move to de-fund/shut down those clinics as well?

When do we stop? What will satisfy those that dislike PP?

Are they selling baby parts on our tax dollar?

That question does not make sense to me.

Federal dollars do not pay for abortions. The research groups compensate PP for their time/labor. So I don't believe the act of selling parts is subsidized by tax money.
edit on 29-9-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

And my understanding is moms don't really want to adopt the baby once they carry it and give birth.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Given the chance.

So I take it that you don't believe in freedom. That would explain your position.

And you told me you were a real conservative, huh?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

I love how no one wants to deal with the subject of all the other options than planned parenthood.

Plenty has been addressed, those places are options sure, but PP offers a more specialized place to go to.
Which frees up man power for those clinics that deal with much more then what PP does.

PP prevents more abortions that it does, and doesn't even carry out all the abortions.
Those other options do the same exact thing, so if you want PP shut down, guess who else you want shut down.

The very same places you are saying is the solution.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Given the chance.

We need to stop reducing that life form outside the womb to nothing as well. We all need food, shelter, a chance at a good education, and decent medical care. Some people have a hard time getting those things on their own, and *some* people just don't care.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join