It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

72% of refugees fleeing war and oppression are men

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

if you say so david della rocco
-real men dont cry. they dont pout
they sock you in the mouth and say thanks for coming out-

hahahah

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Yoooou do realize....why america was built. Right?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The cultures are too different. Their religion is unyielding, unbending. There is too much distrust among... everyone.

I don't see how this is possibly going to work out for the best.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I posted this comment in another thread but I supposed it'd be more appropriate here.

For the first time in history, young, able-bodied males flee from their homelands during wartime (rather than staying to fight like real men), and make demands on the countries they've fled to, rather than simply being grateful for being alive. All the while being pampered and coddled by naïve saps pushing their feel-good, hollow activist morality on the rest of us- many of whom don't even bother to go and help the refugees themselves, merely preaching on the Internet from their comfortable suburban homes, totally insulted from the whole situation.

Brought to you by Modernism®.
edit on 8-9-2015 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Thank you for finding a supporting article. I remember the Khadafi quote and the ISIS proclamation. Seven months ago they made they threat...and now they are pretty accurately following thru. Merkel has lost her mind. And I can't help but think that Obama/Jarrett are high fiving.

Permitting ISIS to run amuk seems like a weird kabuki theatre and we are going to wake up to WWIII, and the west will roll over as we have been dumbed down to PC mush.

Maybe there is something to the Shemittah after all.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
When things reaching the tipping point, and they will. I am sure that the people who lack an understanding of the concept of planning, and pushed when.it was evident the infrastructure wasn't in place, and there was no way for successful integration with large numbers like this. Will be the first ones to wash their hands and blame others. I hope it works out. I hope no one is on the receiving end of horrific crimes because of it. Culture clashes especially like this never seem to end well though.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

It's obvious that most of those escaping are part of a trojan horse of sorts.

I am still wondering why the UN doesn't request/demands from African nations, and Middle Eastern nations that are not so poor to help these people and instead only western countries are being demanded to allow these people in.
edit on 8-9-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The most important thing here is to establish through holding camps who these people actually are, especially the men and why they are come here?

Do we want an army is disgruntled cowards getting our hard earned benefits? and disrupting our lives probably also trying to convert us to their backward religion?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Unity_99
Sounds like an army to me. And we need to stop this crisis, using diplomancy instead of war tactics to destablize ME, like the Obama administration and its parners in crime are doing, is the cause of what seems to be a massive trojan horse. In fact this was probably planned from the word "go".

Trojan horse definitely seems the appropriate term here.

The media doesn't even bother bluffing properly.

edit on 9-9-2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
If it really is an invasion, the politicians are the ones to blame! I have never seen such a soft and mindless class of politicians like Im seeing today....

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
"72% of refugees fleeing war and oppression are men"

Isn´t all this following a plan created by the US-Dictatorship? First destabilize the middle east and additional get some oil there(maybe the Bushes and/or the BinLadens asked for it), knowing, when the people have to flee from war and western(USA) funded terrorist groups like Al Quaeda or now the IS, that they will flee to europe. And this destabilizes europe, and holding down europe is one favorit thing in us foreign politics.

George Friedman (Stratfor): "Europe - Destined for Conflict?" (Feb 3rd, 2015)

Stratfor:The US Main Interest is to Stop Alliance Between Russia and Germany

Washington Was Behind Ukraine Coup: Obama admits that US “Brokered a Deal” in Support of “Regime Change”
www.globalresearch.ca...

Rumour has it that many of the "escape agents" that "help" refugees fleeing, are funded by the US, rumour is getting louder. First nobody believed as well, that the US is supporting and equipping the IS terrorists by "accidentally" crate drops...

ISIS Scores Huge Weapon Stash From US Airdrop

U.S. Airdrops Weapons "Accidentally" in ISIS Territory AGAIN!

Lets have one look at the middle east plans:

"This announcement was a confirmation of an Anglo-American-Israeli “military roadmap” in the Middle East. This project, which has been in the planning stages for several years, consists in creating an arc of instability, chaos, and violence extending from Lebanon, Palestine, and Syria to Iraq, the Persian Gulf, Iran, and the borders of NATO-garrisoned Afghanistan.
Nazemroaya, Mahdi Darius. "Plans for Redrawing the Middle East: The
Project for a "New Middle East"." GlobalResearch.ca, 14 June 2014.
www.globalresearch.ca..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.globalresearch.ca...

Preparing the Chessboard for the “Clash of Civilizations”: Divide, Conquer and Rule the “New Middle East”
www... .globalresearch.ca/preparing-the-chessboard-for-the-clash-of-civilizations-divide-conquer-and-rule-the-new-middle-east/27786

Are people outside of the US crazy when they mention things and connect the dots?
Things like the following examples:

Wesley Clarke, 2004, about the US warplans

12 Reasons America Doesn’t Win Its Wars
Too many parties now benefit from perpetual warmaking for the U.S. to ever conclude its military conflicts.
www.theamericanconservative.com... s-america-doesnt-win-its-wars/

How Obama Went From Being a Peace Candidate to a War President
www.thenation.com/article/obamas-quiet-war-doctrine/

America: Addicted to War, Afraid of Peace
nationalinterest.org... raid-peace-13085?page=show

Pentagon Concludes America Not Safe Unless It Conquers The World
www.paulcraigroberts.org...

The world with commander´s area of responsibility
www.centcom.mil...

elpidiovaldes.files.wordpress.com...
U.S. - European Media Hub:
The U.S. State Department’s U.S.-European Media Hub promotes
transatlantic relations by connecting U.S. policy makers and experts
with European radio and television broadcasters.
useu.usmission.gov...

The grand Chessboard
www.bibliotecapleyades.net... chessboard.pdf

Project for a New American Century - Statement of Principles
www.newamericancentury.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">web.archive.org... ttp://www.newamericancentury.org/statementofprinciples.htm

Rebuilding Americas Defenses
www.newamericancentury.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">web.archive.org... 058/www.newamericancentury.org...

List of countries the USA has bombed since the end of World War II
www.globalresearch.ca... ies-the-usa-has-bombed-since-the-end-of-world-war-ii/24626

Timeline of United States at war
en.wikipedia.org...

One could go on for years with such examples for what is the reason for the situtation in the world today.
But most people already know, and my english isn´t the best.

But i am asking myself, does one(outside the anglo-american empire) really wonder that almost only well fed, well dressed young men, accompanied only by their spyPhones, arrive in europe(austria, sweden, germany)???
Not if you know the objectives of the foreign politics of certain circles in the USA!
It is very important to note that when i critize the USA, i don´t mean the normal citizens, most of them are just brainwashed(in particular by TV, and other MSM), and we know here in the old world. Normal people in the US suffer from "their" governments, like we do here with "ours"!

edit on 9 9 2015 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Talorc
I posted this comment in another thread but I supposed it'd be more appropriate here.

For the first time in history, young, able-bodied males flee from their homelands during wartime (rather than staying to fight like real men), and make demands on the countries they've fled to, rather than simply being grateful for being alive. All the while being pampered and coddled by naïve saps pushing their feel-good, hollow activist morality on the rest of us- many of whom don't even bother to go and help the refugees themselves, merely preaching on the Internet from their comfortable suburban homes, totally insulted from the whole situation.

Excellent post, I am currently being pilloried on another thread for saying the same thing, apparently I have no compassion and should be ashamed of myself for that child dying and not opening up my home and giving everything I can to accommodate all of these young men, who are apparently only scared of being conscripted, upon death to fight in a war for their homeland...

I'm a bit more cynical than that though and the images I see are telling me a different story, economic migration at best or jihad in disguise at worst

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Talorc

That high horse of yours is galloping away.

Yes males are fleeing because they are not warriors. You can't exactly put a Kalashnikov in the arms of a fruit vendor and tell them to shoot without knowing how to shoot a firearm let alone knowing the intricate details of warfare.

These are civilians, not warriors. They don't have the armaments, the resources or the spirit to fight. They would die if they tried to fight ISIS, and they don't want to die. However leaving family behind is totally uncalled for.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
100,000 already in Europe are Palestinians from Syrian refugee camps. That's 100,000 in Europe trained by Islamic Jihad

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
100,000 already in Europe are Palestinians from Syrian refugee camps. That's 100,000 in Europe trained by Islamic Jihad

That's 94,000 more than the U.S has pledged to take. Because as always religion equals terrorism.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

The little boy on the beach was sure used as a big propaganda opportunity

Absolutely bang on the money.

Most fell for it hook line and sinker.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Not me. I saw the guys 'fishing' in the background whilst this boy was supposed to have been dead!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I guess women and children are much safer than men when it comes to oppression and violence.
The breakdown is
72% men
13% women
15% children

the little boy on the beach was sure used as a big propaganda opportunity so I'm not sure how they can justify 3 out of 4 refugees being male. So much for women and children first.

data.unhcr.org...
Seems bad

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Public Opnion and Tinysicktears

You are so sure of yourselves that you mock people ? what proof do you have that these military age men were not fighting for ISIS? I wish I had the proof you have in your hands.

I've seen refugee's first hand - these men, young, fit, fighting age men all in nice clothes with wide eyes and energy do not look like refugee's.

I am not saying ''ALL'' of them are militants - i am pretty sure i said that a couple of times.
Are you saying that none of them are militants - in your mocking tone?

There's fighters in there, more than you want to believe.

You posted this ridiculous Nazi-comment, obviously used to the stupid idea of judging people by their looks. Fine, I will have my fun with this as well.

All I am saying is that these people are refugees for christs sake! What are we supposed to do here in Europe, nothing? Let 'em all die on the way? No, if we would lose our humanity and decency while shutting us off from "dangers", there wouldn't be any open and civilised society left where they could flee to.

Yes we have to live with the fact that stupid people might try some bullsh!t, guess what? Many of those types are already here and our society doesn't break up because of them. Question is if we will allow those people (and our fear) to dictate our livestyle or if we decide to hold on to our humanistic values. Or in other words: love.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Has anyone thought why it is more men with a sensible hat on? are we not jumping the gun a little?.
Maybe the men were more able to flee? maybe they were the ones with the means to flee? not saying it is right in what they have done but lets think why and not just they are all ISIS.

Its the young and able that can run the farthest and fastest. If they had stayed behind with the women and children they wouldn't have made it.

I live in California, how many young men form Mexico come to the US to eke out a living, sending the money back to their families?

I know Mexico isn't Libya, Syria or Iraq. But the Coyotes in Mexico charge a lot to cross the border, so do their counterparts in other countries. How much can a family afford to buy one spot aboard a leaky boat crossing the Mediterranean?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join