It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

72% of refugees fleeing war and oppression are men

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Tendencies

Sounds as if you were afraid of Muslim women having babies for some centuries now.
All those neonazis in my country are afraid, too. They were already outnumbered by the leftists and now foreigners are coming in in hundred thousands. Yes, they and you are doomed.

We are more than you are.

edit on 11-9-2015 by Siddharta because: (no reason given)

(post by Tendencies removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Jesus effen Christ...

The same was said about the Chinese, The Jews, The Italians, Catholics, Germans, Irish...ad infinium..

Here ya go...The IRISH...the only ones that wont assimilate

Oh...and don't forget the Chinese invasion!!

A special kind of ignorance...as old as ignorance itself.

edit on 11-9-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been brought up or not but I just learned that the toddler that died and is the poster child for this was a Syrian Kurd.

I haven't been able to find out what percentage of the refugees are Kurds but Kurdish organizations are lobbying for the refugees so there obviously are some.

A lot of the Kurds are moderate Muslims but they are not radicals and they have been strongly pro- American (at least up until recently as they are starting to feel betrayed by the U.S.) By and large there is nothing to worry about from them as terrorist threats to the west.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

We've seen a lot of hate against non-muslim immigrants, f.ex. Rostock/ Lichtenhagen 1992.

Did Germany break up due to the many muslim (guest-)workers, who immigrated after WW2? No integration possible, Cem Özdemir never existed in the first place? Ahja. Deny ignorance much, do we?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Jesus effen Christ...

The same was said about the Chinese, The Jews, The Italians, Catholics, Germans, Irish...ad infinium..

Here ya go...The IRISH...the only ones that wont assimilate

Oh...and don't forget the Chinese invasion!!

A special kind of ignorance...as old as ignorance itself.

Guess Europe will find out. If the people saying it will be ok are right they can say I told you so. If the people saying it will be a nightmare are right I would assume the refugees will be the current inhabitants of Europe in the future.

Out of those two it's probably best if the it will be ok crowd is right. I will say with few exceptions many countries see crap getting stirred up when such a disparity in cultural and either religious or lack religious exists. Not even terrorism. As I understand it theres a real rape epidemic going on in Sweden involving their Muslim population. Some say bs, some say the numbers the government is putting out is a lie. Guess the truth would only be known by the rape victims.

I do see clashes that take place in multiple countries. Are these very small in number? Don't know guess it depends on who you believe. If it works out for Europe...great. if not, when the dust settles those who pushed for it will be searched for by one group or the other. Best of luck to you.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Can someone remind me what the definition of insanity is? I have to wonder if the NSA or other actors got dirt on her for blackmail when her phone was tapped. In other news Saudi Arabia who won't take any migrants themselves have offered to fund the construction of 200 mosques in Germany. It's not very hard to see what is happening here.

the beginning of the 60s our country called the foreign workers to come to Germany and now they live in our country.

We kidded ourselves a while, we said: 'They won't stay, sometime they will be gone', but this isn't reality.

And of course, the approach [to build] a multicultural [society] and to live side-by-side and to enjoy each other... has failed, utterly failed.

- Angela Merkel 2010

www.bbc.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5
Ah, I see the problem now. You are interpreting parts of these UN graphics without understanding the whole.

The 4 million number you keep referencing is the total number of registered refugees fleeing the conflict in Syria, most of whom remain in refugee camps in neighboring Turkey, Lebanon, and Jordan. That's what your link shows.

Encouraged by Merkel's ill-conceived offer of asylum, some of those refugees (and a buttload of opportunists who are not even from Syria) are attempting to make their way into Europe. Most of them are crossing the Mediterranean, landing in Greece and Italy then making their way up into Hungary and central Europe. Nearly 75% of them are men. All of this is clearly shown in the link from the OP...except the Merkel bit.

So the OP is unquestionably validated. I urge you to try and set aside personal biases, they tend to get in the way when looking at graphics.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PutinTheGreat

I have to wonder if the NSA or other actors got dirt on her for blackmail when her phone was tapped.

IM Erika? Who knows...

The refugees are dying in the Mediterranean for years now, thanks to budget-cuts in the EU and "her" austerity-crap things escalated rather quickly. She did nothing (wich inspired the term "merkeln"), as usual. The humanitarian crisis is nothing new, only this nasty amount of sudden attention is.
There is no italian navy left to pick anybody up with. Frontex may do a great job keeping people away and hunting traffickers, but that's another joke after all. Since the Greeks got duped with their referendum (against the will of the majority of Germans of course), Germanys image was going down the drain and now she uses this crisis to sway the public opinion.

We kidded ourselves a while, we said: 'They won't stay, sometime they will be gone', but this isn't reality.

As if there were enough young Germans to keep this society alive and kicking, that ain't reality either. Stupid talking-point, she duped a lot of people with this polemic I guess.
edit on 12-9-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well being that Europe has a low birth rate abort their young and euthanize their elderly, the workers have to come from-somewhere.

Germany has been doing it for decades.

www.forbes.com...

the German birthrate has been in free-fall for decades. This has been in part because of the sexual revolution of the mid late 20th century and the easy availability of contraception and abortions, as well as changing lifestyles forcing women out to work.

For the past decade, the German birthrate has actually been lower than the mortality rate – meaning that without migrants the German population would have been falling, threatening its productivity

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777
Yes, you got us! That is why we let in every terrorist! We thought, nobody would notice this at all.
Bamm! Caught in the middle!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well starting an adventure to cross an ocean on a tiny boat requires some stamina and strenght and willpower.
It's only natural that refugees would rather not cross with their childeren and wives. At least that is what i think.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well, I think the attacks in Paris are making it clear that this and other threads were correct suggesting the possibility that the flood of male refugees might be a trojan horse.
How many other terrorists were among the mass of males fleeing Syria?

www.cnn.com...

Europe's worst security nightmare appears to be coming true: At least one of the terrorists who attacked civilians in Paris on Friday entered the European Union hidden among the wave of refugees arriving on European shores.

One of three bombers who detonated himself at the Stade de France late Friday arrived on the Greek island of Leros on October 3 among numerous Syrian refugees

edit on 11/15/15 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

And how many young men are fleeing because they don't want to get forced to fight and kill for Isis?
They are more in danger, more targeted than quiet, married women!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta

Sounds as if you were afraid of Muslim women having babies for some centuries now.
All those neonazis in my country are afraid, too. They were already outnumbered by the leftists and now foreigners are coming in in hundred thousands. Yes, they and you are doomed.

We are more than you are.

OOOOOOO Reeeeallly?

Then how come the attacks in Paris came at all the hip, young Progressive hot spots.

Honestly, it's almost amusing at this point that either the left is just so blind they don't see it at all, half of this drivel I see is either posted by people who are Islamic or just caught up in things posted by Islamic's.

Use your head...

1: If the Demographics of Europe slide, politically Europe slides extremely right

2: Islams agenda isn't race, it's Islam

3: The Nazis had a great relationship with Islam

4: Islamic Law doesn't change much for hard conservatives

5: Islam needs a conservative environment to exist, head coverings, less rights for women, homosexuals at best pushed into the closet, Alcohol banned, certain media and music banned, much stricter laws in general harsher punishments.

I mean hey... I'm extremely Liberal, but in the end i'm 45, I can look good in a beard, wouldn't actually have to hate a world in which i'd be given a young woman rather than what i've had... divorce and custody payments.

But if you're young and progressive... Gay or a Woman. Your nuts to support Islam

What they did in Paris this weekend was essentially walk in Slap a Latte out of your hand kick you in the nuts and spit in your face for helping them in and high fived the Nazis on the way out lol.

Forget the terrorism, they are "Ultra conservatives" the debate on how may soldiers are in the ranks takes over vs the innocent refugees but it's small compared to the fact that it's "her in the mini skirt" "that guy with the lisp" "those kids drinking wine" that will be screwed.

The joke is, Conservative parents who keep their kids out of mixed schools wont have daughters who get raped most often, they don't go to large social events to get bombed stay partially in the closet if they have gay tendencies might actually agree with bans on music and books and booze, drugs etc.... Might be creationists already.

No, if enough come to where "fighting it" is raw, inevitably the Hard right will be with them, the Nazis will be against you, the Hard right will be against you, Islam will be against you. All the leniency, liberalism, social programs will go away... That's how it is, Look at Trump an immigrant with an immigrant wife hating immigrants lol....

No just wrong, you will scream and shout for the refugees and against the right and before it's all done when they get to know each other politically they have 20x more in common with each other than with the left with your "whorey clothes" and "perversions" and "Mind altering substances" and "racy television and music" they all don't mind segregation from each other either.

Think

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join