It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO nearly misses plane, incident recorded from plane 09/07/15 Netherlands

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
a reply to: network dude

In reverse?. Really? I can't see it myself. You sure you meant to type that?

Unless we are watching a different video, the "object" clearly comes at the plane while it was advancing. It was coming at the plane and passed it going the opposite direction. The slow motion part even showed the same thing.

Unless there is another video, the "object" never overtakes the plane as some have said, it simply passes.

If it's a large object, then it's quite far away from the plane, if it's a small object, like a bird, then it could be close to the plane wing.

If you see something different , please explain.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: SlowNail
If that's a bird, why the silence from pilot and airline?

Because it was just a bird , what do you expect them to say ?

Yup, it was a BIRD.
C'mon, I have seen an UFO, definitely not ours.
We do have just a BIRD here.
edit on 8-9-2015 by xoenneox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Nice find,

It isnt a bird.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well, I see a Blurred.

Certainly the aircraft is not very high off the ground, perhaps only a couple or less 1000 feet, when the blur approaches the wing, I can clearly see the Bird/blur undertake a sucked under motion, under the wing, as you would expect an object to do, considering the air pressure is higher under the wing , than over the wing.....thats what creates lift.
I seems a big bird, maybe a couple of feet long.
No idea what the object is in the red circle, but considering in travels in a straight line down the video, even tho the plane is travelling a several 100s of mph, I would think it could be condensation on the window (it is cold) or a reflection from inside.
Sorry I don't see any flying saucers.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
With all the drones supposedly flying around I am surprised more of this stuff is not seen or midair collisions do not happen more often .
youtu.be...

You know that video is fake right? If it were true this would be front page news all around the world and drones would banned.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
If that's a bird, why the silence from pilot and airline?

THat makes NO sense.

What do you want him to do? Come on the PA ans scream "its just a bird fols nothing to worry about"

If he did, for you guys that would almost as damning as full disclosure!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Wow...

I post a vid and ask to hear ideas and I get so much heat. Relax people. I'm not saying it's an alien craft and im not saying it isn't an alien craft.

It's flying... and we don't know what it is... unidentified flying object. Relax.

I was fairly confident that this is not a bird for 2 reasons.

#1. The object at the time of passing looks to be probably around 100 yards away from the tip of the wing as it passes. The object looks larger than a bird at that distance.

#2. In the slow motion portion the video clearly shows the object traveling faster than the plane and passing it.

Then the object flys past the plane in the opposite direction.

-now for the few that are saying "it's a camera angle.. it's coming at the plane"... ok.. if it were a bird flying towards the plane in the shot where it looks like it's passing.. then how could the bird come back around and zoom past the pane again with the plane travelling at those speeds

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

You're assuming the two are the same object but there is no evidence they are.

Here's an image of a bird in flight , I think it looks like the object on the video.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Wow...

I post a vid and ask to hear ideas and I get so much heat. Relax people. I'm not saying it's an alien craft and im not saying it isn't an alien craft.

It's flying... and we don't know what it is... unidentified flying object. Relax.

I was fairly confident that this is not a bird for 2 reasons.

#1. The object at the time of passing looks to be probably around 100 yards away from the tip of the wing as it passes. The object looks larger than a bird at that distance.

#2. In the slow motion portion the video clearly shows the object traveling faster than the plane and passing it.

-now for the few that are saying "it's a camera angle.. it's coming at the plane"... ok.. if it were a bird flying towards the plane in the shot where it looks like it's passing.. then how could the bird come back around and zoom past the pane again with the plane travelling at those speeds

You guys have made up your minds. Pointless arguing..ok, it a UFO

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AK907ICECOLD

That's one big ass fast bird IMO.

I don't know what it is, no bird though.

It could be a black remote controlled drone flying around...or maybe someone has a remote controlled plane

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

If it is very close to the wing tip, it is 4 ft. long for sure. If it is further away from the plane as some suggest, it has to be even bigger.

Now that's a big bird.

What bird in Holland is at least 4 ft. long, in flight?
edit on 8-9-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWave

If it is very close to the wing tip, it is 4 ft. long for sure. If it is further away from the plane as some suggest, it has to be even bigger.

Now that's a big bird.

What bird in Holland is at least 4 ft. long, in flight?

So you took blur as real size there?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

The bird is blurred so the size on the picture isn't the size of the bird.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xoenneox

Seems like the outline of the object to me.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Hey Gort, just putting this out there. Wouldn't it be a logical mistake to assume if one object appears to look like another object, it's the same object? Wouldn't that be a huge faux pas in science?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWave

Seems like the outline of the object to me.

I am afraid, it is not..really.
Shutter time made object elongated...
No time for this, but I can post some images that could explain exactly what we do see there.

On the other hand - ok, it is UFO(Unexplained Flying Object) allright.
No aliens there, though...

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

I didn't say it was the same object just that it looks like the object on the video , add that to the video of the object itself looking likely to be a bird and it's just a piece of the evidence for it being a bird.

Birds do hit planes , UFOs not so much.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
Several things make me suspect the video is fake: [...]

I also have a problem with any kind of object that seems to be "playing to the camera." Just coincidentally happens to fly by at that particular instant, and then is seen again in the lower left hand corner of the image where it just has enough room to be seen? I don't think so. Too easy. Too "showy."
edit on 8-9-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

but I can post some images that could explain exactly what we do see there.

Please do.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We are seeing different videos unfortunately. Can't be reverse, different height, different trajectory....may just be we are seeing different clips somehow

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join