It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO nearly misses plane, incident recorded from plane 09/07/15 Netherlands

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
What I did not catch in this video until they do a recap.. is the UFO flys past the plane going forwards.. then it seems as if the pilot tilts the plane to get out of the way to dodge the craft and it zips right by and close up

It does not look like a bird, it seems much too large, and it doesnt look like a plane either..

If it is a plane the only variety I could imagine would be like a B-2 Bomber or a F-117

The people on the plane are noticeably jolted so I dont think this is a hoax either.

The most interesting part of the article is that the pilots and airline refused to comment on the incident.

Heres a direct link to the video:

bcove.me...

Heres a link to the article I got it from:

metro.co.uk...

Unfortunately I couldnt find a youtube video so I could copy it myself and slow it down to see if I can get a better Idea of the shape

What do you all think?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Looks like a bird to me.
Here's the video.

edit on 8-9-2015 by gortex because: edit to add video

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

That's one big ass fast bird IMO.

I don't know what it is, no bird though.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AK907ICECOLD

That's one big ass fast bird IMO.

I don't know what it is, no bird though.

The bird isn't moving fast, the plane is.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Tries to avoid a UFO by dipping the wing towards the UFO..??

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
the "bird" flew faster than the plane at one point in the video apparently.... watch closely.

its not a bird, but doesnt look like a flying saucer exactly.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Can't be a bird because birds can reach those speeds going the same direction of the plane. Looked like a rod at the back end of the wing , but the object going towards the wing was strange...small possibility a different object and a blurred.

But for the object to go faster than the plane is either a hoax or a genuine unidentified object. Strange find.

I wanna say hoax or tampering with the image cos the image is a strong black colour, too definitive for my liking. Just me though.
edit on 8-9-2015 by rossacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

At that altitude you have to go with the most likely scenario of a bird.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263
I know of no bird that can fly faster than a plane, let alone double it's speed.

Please no peregrine falcon links.

edit on 8-9-2015 by rossacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Looks like a bird to me.
Here's the video.

A bird overtook the plane at 0:23 sec.?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

OK I see the part you refer to.

It looks like it is going faster but perhaps it is perspective? Perhaps it is flying perpendicular heading towards the front of the plane and the camera angle makes it look this way?

I see what you're saying though, that part does indeed look like the object is flying faster than the plane.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
in the original video the "UFO" is coming towards the plane, not overtaking it. The second part is just in reverse to see the closeup shot.

This is likely a big bird. (not "THE" big bird, but a large one)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I wonder why this video has taken so long to surface? Do we know when it was filmed?

It doesn't look to be recent as it is claimed to be a flight from Netherlands to Spain and yet it is quite clearly winter in the video - there is snow on the ground and the lake is partly frozen.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
in the original video the "UFO" is coming towards the plane, not overtaking it. The second part is just in reverse to see the closeup shot.

This is likely a big bird. (not "THE" big bird, but a large one)

Complete nonsense, the two shots show the object on two completely different courses in relation to the plane.

It is quite obviously not the same shot in reverse.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

It looks like it is going faster but perhaps it is perspective? Perhaps it is flying perpendicular heading towards the front of the plane and the camera angle makes it look this way?

That seems impossible though. How can it pop into view coming from under the wing if it is not faster? If it wasn't already visible how could it become visible above the wing after being obscured by the wing, if it was moving slower?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

In reverse?. Really? I can't see it myself. You sure you meant to type that?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
What I did not catch in this video until they do a recap.. is the UFO flys past the plane going forwards.. then it seems as if the pilot tilts the plane to get out of the way to dodge the craft and it zips right by and close up

It does not look like a bird, it seems much too large, and it doesnt look like a plane either..

If it is a plane the only variety I could imagine would be like a B-2 Bomber or a F-117

The people on the plane are noticeably jolted so I dont think this is a hoax either.

The most interesting part of the article is that the pilots and airline refused to comment on the incident.

Heres a direct link to the video:

bcove.me...

Heres a link to the article I got it from:

metro.co.uk...

Unfortunately I couldnt find a youtube video so I could copy it myself and slow it down to see if I can get a better Idea of the shape

What do you all think?

Score on more video anaylsis that makes you guys look like fools. Not that you needed any help.

So, explain to us how you came to the conclusion that that is too big to be a bird? Because it sure looked like a bird to me

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Bird.

And it never 'overtook' the plane as the plane was banking. The camera angle presented an illusion that something may have overtook the plane, when clearly that isn't the case.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Score on more video anaylsis that makes you guys look like fools

Did you even watch the vid?

The "bird" overtakes the plane initially. Only a fool would think a bird is capable of that.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Clay pidgeon.
Seen them fly through the air like that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join