It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO nearly misses plane, incident recorded from plane 09/07/15 Netherlands

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Listen between 5 - 7 seconds to the sound as the object is passing the aircraft. Unless it's sound added by whoever put the video up, you can hear something and it's not the aircraft engines. I have no idea what it actually is. It could be a bird, a private drone, military drone, or Superman for all I know.
edit on 8-9-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

The camera angle presented an illusion that something may have overtook the plane, when clearly that isn't the case.

How is it clearly not the case when you even admit that it does look like it overtook the plane? It clearly isn't clearly not the case.

How can it pop into view from under the wing, and even travel away from it, if it is not going faster?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
And judging from that vertical wing flap at the tips, the "bird" is at least 4ft long.

What 4ft bird looks ike that in flight, and exists in Holland?

A stork? It doesn't even seem to have wings.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Tries to avoid a UFO by dipping the wing towards the UFO..??

That's what I thought, still if the pilot did spot it, there's no time to get it right after you get it wrong. Still it seemed a sudden manoeuvre rather than a course adjustment.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
What was the rod like object at the back of the wing? What can explain that? I understand the illusion aspect of the bird thing (although I don't agree).

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Several things make me suspect the video is fake:

-At no point does the camera try to follow the object when it passes to the right, in fact it moves left. You would expect the cameraman to see this object when recording, yet it is ignored. Reeks of post production.

-The sound/reaction of the ppl sound fake. They start making startled noises as soon as the plane banks. Can't place the throttle up noise with the banking. Doesn't feel like an emergency evasive maneuver relating to the object. The projected path of the object and the maneuver the plane makes don't add up.

-Pay attention as the object reappears behind the wing. Look for the notch in of the flaps, you can see the ground through it. As the object comes back into view the ground in the notch is just about to go from a dark patch to white snow. It's hard to see, first vid link is better.

Yeah also 360P, don't want them seeing too much detail

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWave

The camera angle presented an illusion that something may have overtook the plane, when clearly that isn't the case.

How is it clearly not the case when you even admit that it does look like it overtook the plane? It clearly isn't clearly not the case.

How can it pop into view from under the wing, and even travel away from it, if it is not going faster?

Its a camera illsuion. It could be flying from a particular angle that makes it look like its goin faster.

Ok, very simple question (which i cant believe i have to ask): Whats more likely

- Its a cam trick which are very very common and make it look like ths object is overtaking

OR

- Its an alien spaceship from another planet/system/galaxy.

What is this obsession with jumping STRAIGHT away to the most fantasic, incredible conclusion?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

-At no point does the camera try to follow the object when it passes to the right, in fact it moves left. You would expect the cameraman to see this object when recording, yet it is ignored. Reeks of post production.

It happened in one second and I assume it was totally unexpected. How could he have been able to follow that?

-The sound/reaction of the ppl sound fake.

I do agree on that, at least that was my first impression.

They start making startled noises as soon as the plane banks.

Which you would expect with a sudden manouvre.

Doesn't feel like an emergency evasive maneuver relating to the object. The projected path of the object and the maneuver the plane makes don't add up.

It was a split second reaction, who says it was perfectly adequate? Who says the object didn't change course?

-Pay attention as the object reappears behind the wing. Look for the notch in of the flaps, you can see the ground through it. As the object comes back into view the ground in the notch is just about to go from a dark patch to white snow. It's hard to see, first vid link is better.

What does this mean?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Its a camera illsuion. It could be flying from a particular angle that makes it look like its goin faster.

No it couldn't. It could not have come into view from under the wing and then even fly away from it if it wasn't moving faster.

Ok, very simple question (which i cant believe i have to ask): Whats more likely

More likely doesn't mean a thing. Anyways judging from the evidence it is very likely that it wasn't a bird.

OR - Its an alien spaceship from another planet/system/galaxy.

Sofar, the only thing I claimed is that it isn't a bird.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

No it couldn't. It could not have come into view from under the wing and then even fly away from it if it wasn't moving faster.

More likely doesn't mean a thing. Anyways judging from the evidence it is very likely that it wasn't a bird.

if you dont know/realise that VERY odd camera and visual illusions are possible then i cant help you my friend.

And please dont play dumb with me...you might not have said alien, but its what everyone is thinking.

And yes, more likely means a LOT.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
With all the drones supposedly flying around I am surprised more of this stuff is not seen or midair collisions do not happen more often .
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Would we not see the the bird originate from the back of the wing? And what do you say about the rod type thing? I think fake rather than blurred

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

Not sure if you are just doing this to get your post count up but....

I'm supportive of new videos to the UFO forums and often defend the usual bashing given to new comers, "You're embarrassing us..." - "Haven't you heard of Occam's Razor?" etc etc

However there comes a time when too many aspects go against the UFO idea and we must concede that although the visuals in the plane may SEEM UFO-like there is a very very high chance of the object being a bird.

Of course, there is the chance the object is not a bird and in fact is a spacecraft - however there are more videos out there which deserve your support. This is a bit of a dead turkey IMHO.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

if you dont know/realise that VERY odd camera and visual illusions are possible then i cant help you my friend.

I didn't say that optical and camera illusions are not possible. I am saying that it is not possible that this an illusion.

How can it pop into view from under the wing and move away from it if the plane is not moving slower? Shouldn't it have been visible, then dissapear under the wing?

And please dont play dumb with me...you might not have said alien, but its what everyone is thinking.

I am not playing dumb. I am saying that it can't be a bird. I don't care what you think everybody is thinking.

And yes, more likely means a LOT.

No it means nothing with regards to drawing a conclusion, since it is not definitive.

edit on 8-9-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Not sure if you are just doing this to get your post count up but....

Doing what? Having a different opinion than you? What would I need more posts for?

However there comes a time when too many aspects go against the UFO idea and we must concede that although the visuals in the plane may SEEM UFO-like there is a very very high chance of the object being a bird.

What 4ft, faster than 270 km/h flying bird would that be?

Of course, there is the chance the object is not a bird and in fact is a spacecraft -

Whatever it is, it is not a bird.

however there are more videos out there which deserve your support.

You have a problem with me discussing this one?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

It happened in one second and I assume it was totally unexpected. How could he have been able to follow that?

By seeing it with his own eyes. To be fair I don't know if he was looking, but if he was he must have seen the object. And the natural reaction if you see something strange is to give it a second look.

It was a split second reaction, who says it was perfectly adequate? Who says the object didn't change course?

The plane only banks, no pitch. When the plane banks it looks like about 15 degrees, you won't be avoiding anything at that rate. It's not really sudden, the camera stays very stable. And eventhough the clip doesn't last that long, you would expect the plane to recover from that 'evasive' maneuver yet it stays on course for the rest of the film.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I feel your pain. A lot of people if you disagree with what's said they jump into some condenscending well it must be aliens. I think it makes debunkers feel better. No I didn't say aliens and probes. I saw it wasn't swamp gas or a bird.

It makes debunkers no more logical than the believers they claim they are so much smarter than. its come to the point that disagreeing with an explanation automatically means you think it is et. Which in most cases, no just not buying swamp gas, weather balloon, or bird. doesn't mean et.

I'm sure glad smart people are on ats.
edit on 8-9-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

That's totally cool RogueWave. I respect your opinion on this and hope it is something untoward which turns out to be exciting.

Sorry if I insulted you, I genuinely think it's illusion from viewing angles... However we're allowed to disagree of course!!

Stick around the forums and have fun

EDIT: No problem with you discussing anything you want on here - it's your place as well as mine.
edit on 8-9-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
If that's a bird, why the silence from pilot and airline?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
If that's a bird, why the silence from pilot and airline?

Because it was just a bird , what do you expect them to say ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join