It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO nearly misses plane, incident recorded from plane 09/07/15 Netherlands

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

We know what the minimum speed of such a plane is......

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

And it's 350 MPH? However, the point is moot as nothing overtook the plane in this video.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Why are you talking to me?

I responded to this,

I do think that someone took a video of birds and edited it to make it appear more unusual.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Pylgrym wrote: "this plane looks like its coming in to land and performing a holding pattern above the city in preparation to land, its not cruising at 30,000 feet."

Actually, the sequence filmed was obtained after take-off, the plane headed to Spain from the Netherlands.
edit on 14-9-2015 by Constance because: edited to correct typo

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

And it's 350 MPH? However, the point is moot as nothing overtook the plane in this video.

Because it was probably faked. Had the object been real it could not have been a bird.

Enjoy the scraps of this thread.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
"UFO nearly misses plane"
So to paraphrase late, great George Carlin...........Isn't a near miss a hit?
Where's the wreckage gang?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
You don't understand what they said?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Even if the object is real it never overtakes the plane. Do you really believe you see it overtake the plane in the video? Even lions ground says it doesn't...

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Either way...

a reply to: Constance

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Since I'm late to the party I bet this has been debunked already...but it's not a UFO. It's a blurd. The plane is on descent and not that high off the ground.

Sorry...
edit on 15-9-2015 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Constance
Pylgrym wrote: "this plane looks like its coming in to land and performing a holding pattern above the city in preparation to land, its not cruising at 30,000 feet."

Actually, the sequence filmed was obtained after take-off, the plane headed to Spain from the Netherlands.

Says who? That plane is on descent. I've flown enough this year alone to know that plane didn't just take off. Planes go up, get a decent altitude, then turn.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: RogueWave

Here the "bird" is seen flying vertical along the wing of the plane.

Consider this for any other videos you watch, the plane was banked for a turn the camera was higher than the object so although it looks like vertical travel on the screen it could be horizontal due to perspective.

But, but, but that makes TOO MUCH SENSE!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

"Says who? That plane is on descent. I've flown enough this year alone to know that plane didn't just take off. Planes go up, get a decent altitude, then turn."

I linked some written documents from Lionsground earlier in the thread. The information I supplied came either from one of those documents or from a newspaper account (or perhaps both).

As you suggest, planes usually don't turn before attaining a safe altitude. If in fact this plane was not landing but taking off, the sudden turn is more difficult to explain and suggests the object was sighted by the pilots when it occurred..

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
What newspaper account? The only thing you linked was A Google drive account with some chat windows not requesting anything specifically and a redacted luggage tag. Everything else is from Lions Ground.

a reply to: Constance

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

My recollection is that one of the first media reports I read online stated that the footage was taken by a woman on a flight leaving the Netherlands for Spain. I don't remember whether the information was from a UK paper or another one. Sorry. I'm just trying to share information I've come across. I am not making a lifework out of researching this case.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWave

Why are you talking to me?

I responded to this,

I do think that someone took a video of birds and edited it to make it appear more unusual.

Because I can and

Because you fail to understand what you quoted when you asked this

So the object is actually a bird taken from other footage, edited into that video, and on top of that it was edited to not behave like a bird

Why ask this?

The video taken was initially of birds and that video was edited, hoaxed, not that birds were edited in from another video, are you really that dense?

This is why some say its still a bird because it could have been, then edited to make the UFO crowd debate, believe or disbelieve more so than they already do.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join