It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Loudmouth Jerk* Threatens Black People

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

a reply to: TinfoilTP

Dude. You said OBAMA was the problem. I showed that more cops died under Bush. THAT"S FACT. There's no spin possible. You are wrong.

You do realize Obama's term isn't over and this new kill white piggy brigade that is sweeping the land with Obama's blessing is just starting off right? That statistic is on track to be left in the dust unless something changes, like All Lives Matter movement drowning out their appeal.

Go #AllLivesMatter

Sorry. I've been to Disneyland. I'll continue to deal with the facts that are here.... not opinion of what some would wish to happen.... no matter how bad that would be.

So my wishing that #AllLivesMatter to counter and drown out BLM's murderous kill white piggy message is bad to you?

ALL regular people believe that all lives matter. The politically insane not so much.

If anything,
out of sheer political embarrassment and obvious harm to his legacy,
Obama should be shattering that group after being tricked into meeting them on terms of law enforcement discussion, only to have them turn around and send out nationwide public messages of kill white piggy!
With fists in the air.
Like they don't even care.
Because they think they got the Big O's blessing and tell us so.

You want the Executive branch of the government to attack American citizens? That's what he's been accused of forever.

As sad as it is after the ndaa the option exist for that very thing. Hope I don't live to see it but feel I will. Sorry for thread drift I'll get back on topic.
edit on 2-9-2015 by Reallyfolks because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Dude. You said OBAMA was the problem. I showed that more cops died under Bush. THAT"S FACT. There's no spin possible. You are wrong.

You do realize Obama's term isn't over and this new kill white piggy brigade that is sweeping the land with Obama's blessing is just starting off right? That statistic is on track to be left in the dust unless something changes, like All Lives Matter movement drowning out their appeal.

Go #AllLivesMatter

Sorry. I've been to Disneyland. I'll continue to deal with the facts that are here.... not opinion of what some would wish to happen.... no matter how bad that would be.

So my wishing that #AllLivesMatter to counter and drown out BLM's murderous kill white piggy message is bad to you?

ALL regular people believe that all lives matter. The politically insane not so much.

If anything,
Obama should be shattering that group after being tricked into meeting them on terms of law enforcement discussion, only to have them turn around and send out nationwide public messages of kill white piggy!
With fists in the air.

You want the Executive branch of the government to attack American citizens? That's what he's been accused of forever.

I gotta ask dude and I'd like an honest answer.... is there anything he could do that would garner a modicum of less disdain? Not even a positive.

Yeah, he could ground BLM by having the Justice Department IRS and FBI unravel their network, quit golfing, drop the Iran nuke deal, and endorse Trump for President, in that order.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: intrepid

I just overheard some elderly guy say that Obama owns the BLM. The guy is seriously everywhere!

Whoops. When I said I heard someone say Obama owns the BLM -- I meant bureau of land management.

I forgot BLM is what people are using for "Blacklivesmatters" for a moment.

*facepalm*

Well, it still kind of fits anyway though.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Go #AllLivesMatter

If anything,
With fists in the air.

I gotta ask dude and I'd like an honest answer.... is there anything he could do that would garner a modicum of less disdain? Not even a positive.

Yeah, he could ground BLM by having the Justice Department IRS and FBI unravel their network, quit golfing, drop the Iran nuke deal, and endorse Trump for President, in that order.

Yeah. Are you serious or just spouting stuff?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Cowboy hats are so DOUCHEY!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Yeah. Are you serious or just spouting stuff?

Wasn't sure if your question was serious so my first answer on the list was on target although the rest were just as unlikely to ever occur.
edit on 2-9-2015 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Talk about holding onto a bias and clinging for dear life. It is as if your life would end if you admit BLM are publicly calling for murder and Obama didn't find any problem with them.

Or it could be that you're grasping at straws because you think that social justice is synonymous with "kill whitey."

So will you be starring in any more of these videos?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Talk about holding onto a bias and clinging for dear life. It is as if your life would end if you admit BLM are publicly calling for murder and Obama didn't find any problem with them.

Or it could be that you're grasping at straws because you think that social justice is synonymous with "kill whitey."

Oh that was original, associate anyone against the kill white piggy message of BLM with the moron who made this video. Like nobody would ever see that one coming.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Except that there is actual proof that BLM is doing this, videos of their chants, interviews with people, white reporters being shut down and told to leave.......

The abundance of proof is only lost on those who either agree with their tactics and are racists themselves, or refuse to admit they were wrong about them......

full stop

20k marched this last weekend 20k people, black and white, and people of all different colors, not one racial slur, not one act of violence or malice........thats a move to social change.....

Not calling to hang whitey and kill cops.......unless the social change you seek is a full on race war and martial law
edit on 9/2/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Why he hasn't been tossed in jail yet for inciting violence makes a farce of our justice system.

Agreed he should be along with anyone that cries for violence.

One lonely White Texan running his mouth doesn't constitute a movement though.

Irrelevant he broke Texas law as another poster has shown the law that he broke so he should be a guest in the local jail as well.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

It's confirmed it was the fault of blm that the cops are dead? Damn talk about news break! Or is that just your assumption?

Every cop that dies in the line of duty while they are publicly spewing this racial cop hatred that's openly inciting murder will be their fault, no ifs ands or buts about it.

Using your logic every cop should be held responsible when a cop murders someone regardless of color.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I just overheard some elderly guy say that Obama owns the BLM. The guy is seriously everywhere!

Whoops. When I said I heard someone say Obama owns the BLM -- I meant bureau of land management.

I forgot BLM is what people are using for "Blacklivesmatters" for a moment.

*facepalm*

Well, it still kind of fits anyway though.

That actually made me spit out my drink , lol nice man

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Every time I see BLM I think Bureau of Land Management too, because we do so much work with them...😜 I can see how people get them mixed up.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Why he hasn't been tossed in jail yet for inciting violence makes a farce of our justice system.

Agreed he should be along with anyone that cries for violence.

One lonely White Texan running his mouth doesn't constitute a movement though.

Irrelevant he broke Texas law as another poster has shown the law that he broke so he should be a guest in the local jail as well.

Agreed, calls for violence are not protected speech, take him down

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Sremmos80

It's confirmed it was the fault of blm that the cops are dead? Damn talk about news break! Or is that just your assumption?

Every cop that dies in the line of duty while they are publicly spewing this racial cop hatred that's openly inciting murder will be their fault, no ifs ands or buts about it.

Using your logic every cop should be held responsible when a cop murders someone regardless of color.

EH, caveat?

I do believe that the PDs as a whole should be held responsible when a person is shot and killed , or otherwise dies under their watch when it shouldnt have happened.....

I believe thats the only way to stop the militant police mentality.......

I do not believe that every cop is that way for sure, but I do believe that the responsibility for keeping those employed who are, falls to them as a whole

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

He went there.........

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Oh that was original, associate anyone against the kill white piggy message of BLM with the moron who made this video. Like nobody would ever see that one coming.

I know right? Kinda like how you're associating anyone who supports the BLM movement with a few morons who you're alleging have a "kill white piggy" message.
edit on 2015-9-2 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I know right? Kinda like how you're associating anyone who supports the BLM movement with a few morons who you're alleging have a "kill white piggy" message.

Except theres more than a few, and some have actually acted upon it........

There is a difference

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Except that there is actual proof that BLM is doing this, videos of their chants, interviews with people, white reporters being shut down and told to leave.......

Except there isn't a single BLM. I've seen the videos you're referring to (who hasn't? They've gotten 100x more coverage from the conservative MSM than the protests without incidents). "white reporters being shut down and told to leave......" Unfortunately for your agenda-driven argument, excessive misuse of ellipses doesn't qualify a single incident for your sweeping generalizations.

BLM is a "movement" that any group can claim to support and most of the people who do are far less coordinated than the Tea Party for example. If I show you a few videos of Tea Party people behaving poorly or saying stupid s# are you going to lump them all together as well and compare them to a militant skinheads?

Probably not.

A couple of Trump Supporters just beat a homeless man with a pipe and urinated on his face. By your logic, anyone who also says, "Trump is right about those illegals!" is a co-conspirator.

As for the 20k people marching in Alabama; that's great. Doesn't have anything to do with you painting all BLM protesters as militant racists when almost none of them are. Have you seen any of the large BLM protests that also have *GASP* all sorts of people of all races, ages and backgrounds?

Let's be honest, you can only be comfortable with a movement that you perceive as being equally representative of white issues because it's NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT for conservatives to admit that any issue might impact anyone more than WASPs. The real reason that so many right-wingers are clamoring to express support for #AllLivesMatter is that they rightly see it as hijacking and supplanting the original BLM matters not because a bunch of people who think "social justice" is how one begins an insult suddenly started to care about things like police brutality or the systemic racism in our criminal justice system.

If I'm wrong, please correct me. I'd love to know what social justice issues the average conservative is suddenly concerned about aside from invented religious freedoms issues focusing around cakes and flowers.
edit on 2015-9-2 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join