It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Loudmouth Jerk* Threatens Black People

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
And it seems the human race wasn't actually ready for the advent of internet.

Wow, that's an understatement. It has the knowledge of humankind but we use it to screw with each other via social media. On the up side the morons like this dude become obvious quite quickly.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Oh yeah, "just take out this here little sling-shot and pepper those cars and when they can't drive and have to walk, they won't come back to your town"...

I think he forgot to mention that when you p-off a car full of thugs with a sling shot, your probability of getting run down, gunned down, or just plain ole' knocked down and pummeled will go to almost 100%
I say almost 100% here because there is just a chance that the car full off darker skinned or different folks may just be innocents who were coming for peaceful protest or passing through and targeting everyone out of fear of a few is always a bad reaction to any cause.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Then maybe you should check your eyes. I don't agree with racism from anyone. But unlike you, I'm not putting everyone in the same box either. "BLM" is just the latest push in the same fight for equal treatment by law enforcement & the judicial system that we've been fighting since before the Civil War.

So even though they are shown to be racist, and call openly to kill cops and white people, youre ok with it...

Noted..........

You do realize thats like supporting the KKK for, well ANYTHING right?

Well at least your agenda is clear

You can note whatever you want. You're the one with selective reading.

BLM isn't a specific group like the KKK, much less one with more than 100 years of systematic policies to oppress anyone. It's a social media hashtag that gets the word out about judicial injustices, just like "Hand Up, Don't Shoot" did last year. Literally anyone can add #blacklivesmatter to a tweet.

I even showed you an article of a rightwing guy trying to get his operatives to infilitrate a BLM protest and chant anti-police chants. But you conveniently ignored that. There are a lot of other examples online if you cared enough about the subject to check.

There's no vetting of who can add the hashtag or say "Black Lives Matter". There was even a large petition by some BLM activists against the BLM activists who disrupted Bernie Sanders. So how's that fit your little narrative?

No,
There are founders.
There are leaders.
There is organization, their founders even are on the public record stating their organization abilities have been their best assets. Communist Party infrastructure, multiple organizations that receive funds from Soros foundations, political connections which they openly brag about between Mayors and even meetings at the White House.

Anything but some random anonymous spontaneous wonderful coming together of peoples. It is all orchestrated. Some of the clueless followers such as yourself may slurp the Kool-Aid and believe the rhetoric spoon fed to you.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Then maybe you should check your eyes. I don't agree with racism from anyone. But unlike you, I'm not putting everyone in the same box either. "BLM" is just the latest push in the same fight for equal treatment by law enforcement & the judicial system that we've been fighting since before the Civil War.

So even though they are shown to be racist, and call openly to kill cops and white people, youre ok with it...

Noted..........

You do realize thats like supporting the KKK for, well ANYTHING right?

Well at least your agenda is clear

BUT that doesn't mean that one can use their racism to justify their own.

The guy in the video is a moron.

These communist movements won't stop until Obama is out of office and they crawl back into their little sanctuary groups, biding their time to stir # up again on a new generation.

Interesting post when you consider that more cops died during W's reign:

www.nleomf.org...

Yeah. It's Obama.

What group was openly and publicly calling to kill white piggies nationwide when GW was in office?
Did GW invite them to the White House? Did they openly proclaim they have political support of mayors across the land?
Were they widely viewed on television and allowed to spew their murderous message on radio?

Were you living in another dimension on a different Earth back then?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Dude. You said OBAMA was the problem. I showed that more cops died under Bush. THAT"S FACT. There's no spin possible. You are wrong.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

No just tired of "since these guys said this then it is their fault".

That is what we are seeing.

They shouldn't be calling for their deaths, that is beyond ridiculous, but to blame every death on them is also just as.

Why don't we wait for the facts to come out? Last time cops were targeted it wasn't the BLM.
Don't think you need to be reminded about Nevada.

Especially when all of that is coming out of the personal responsibility crowd.

As already stated, anyone can just throw around hashtags, not every black persons is inline with the BLM movement.
If you remember there was part of the movement trying to stop the riots during the protest, but lets ignore that and act like they are all lawless thugs.
edit on ndWed, 02 Sep 2015 17:19:19 -0500America/Chicago920151980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Dude. You said OBAMA was the problem. I showed that more cops died under Bush. THAT"S FACT. There's no spin possible. You are wrong.

You do realize Obama's term isn't over and this new kill white piggy brigade that is sweeping the land with Obama's blessing is just starting off right? That statistic is on track to be left in the dust unless something changes, like All Lives Matter movement drowning out their appeal.

Go #AllLivesMatter

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Ya it has obamas blessing, OK!

Would love to see you back that up.
Saying police policies might need some reform is not blessing going around killing cops.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Ya it has obamas blessing, OK!

Would love to see you back that up.
Saying police policies might need some reform is not blessing going around killing cops.

I already did in other threads. A Founder of BLM makes it one of her main talking points when interviewed how they meet with mayors and even been to the White House. They see the blessing, I acknowledge them using the blessing in public as they inform us about how influential they are, so why don't you? Too inconvenient for your bias at the moment?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I just overheard some elderly guy say that Obama owns the BLM. The guy is seriously everywhere!

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

You do realize Obama's term isn't over and this new kill white piggy brigade that is sweeping the land with Obama's blessing is just starting off right? That statistic is on track to be left in the dust unless something changes, like All Lives Matter movement drowning out their appeal.

Go #AllLivesMatter

Sorry. I've been to Disneyland. I'll continue to deal with the facts that are here.... not opinion of what some would wish to happen.... no matter how bad that would be.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

So since BLM has Obama's blessing, that is him blessing killing of cops?!

You just can't separate from the idea that BLM is responsible for every death of an officer huh?

Do your arms ever get tired for reaching so far?!

The people that killed the cops are the ones at fault, unless they were forced to, they are the ones to blame.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Go #AllLivesMatter

Sorry. I've been to Disneyland. I'll continue to deal with the facts that are here.... not opinion of what some would wish to happen.... no matter how bad that would be.

So my wishing that #AllLivesMatter to counter and drown out BLM's murderous kill white piggy message is bad to you?

Talk about holding onto a bias and clinging for dear life. It is as if your life would end if you admit BLM are publicly calling for murder and Obama didn't find any problem with them.
edit on 2-9-2015 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Go #AllLivesMatter

So my wishing that #AllLivesMatter to counter and drown out BLM's murderous kill white piggy message is bad to you?

ALL regular people believe that all lives matter. The politically insane not so much.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

What kill white piggy brigade are you talking about? The murder rate of law enforcement has been going consistently down since about the mid to late 70's. Statistic wise, there is no upswing in violence against law enforcement, actually it has been the opposite. You can check for yourself here , it's a handy searchable database on the records of officers who died while on duty. One funny statistic, though, more people have been fatally shot by police officers in the first five months of 2015, then the past ten years worth of fatal police shootings.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syyth007

What kill white piggy brigade are you talking about? The murder rate of law enforcement has been going consistently down since about the mid to late 70's. Statistic wise, there is no upswing in violence against law enforcement, actually it has been the opposite. You can check for yourself here , it's a handy searchable database on the records of officers who died while on duty. One funny statistic, though, more people have been fatally shot by police officers in the first five months of 2015, then the past ten years worth of fatal police shootings.

Newton's 3rd Law? I think so.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Go #AllLivesMatter

ALL regular people believe that all lives matter. The politically insane not so much.

If anything,
out of sheer political embarrassment and obvious harm to his legacy,
Obama should be shattering that group after being tricked into meeting them on terms of law enforcement discussion, only to have them turn around and send out nationwide public messages of kill white piggy!
With fists in the air.
Like they don't even care.
Because they think they got the Big O's blessing and tell us so.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syyth007

What kill white piggy brigade are you talking about? .

The one that says kill white piggy in public, BLM.

So for you If statistics are low, it is acceptable for a group to use the message kill white piggy in public. Gotcha.
I hope you defend yourself in life better than your bias choices to argue in cyberspace.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Neither was the Tea Party but there didnt seem to be an issue labeling them

Look the point is the movement is racist and promotes violence against police killing and killing whites

End of story, theres no denying it

If you want to continue to associate yourself with that, thats your choice. BIrds of a feather and all that

I dont have a narrative, I deal with the proof already evident, and the officers already dead killed execution style since this movement began.

That is a very valid in your first statement. It is true that some racist associated themselves with the tp and its probably a fair guess that the same people saying it's not fair to label all blm racists and calling for the death of cops . Did and to this day label the entire tp racists. On the flip side you had the people rightly saying it was some racist associated themselves with the tp and that wasn't right to label all tp racists. Same people have no problem labeling all racists etc in blm

Basically it two sides of the same coin switching tactics and views depending on if you support or dislike a group. The truth is and it's hard to do is understand that their are scumbags in all groups. There are good people in groups as well. They tend to be overshadowed by the scumbags and it's a shame.

The other truth is if you can't recognize the hypocracy then not only do you not deserve to be taken seriously, but you also deserve to have your opinion ignored, as it's clear you are a hypocrite and biased. We all do this. I try not to but admit at times I do. But if you continue to act like this time after time based on what you agree or disapprove of. You need to grow up.
We have a lot of people who need to grow up but I won't hold my breath. They have convinced themselves that they are some how enlightened and right and. everything else is wrong. They are not very good at critical thinking, or even thinking in general but they sure think they are.
All I can say is as hard as it is that the scumbags must be separated from the non scumbags on topics like this. It's what I try to do but again sometimes fail. I'm working on it. If you aren't, you don't deserve to be taken seriously and no matter how hard to try to convince yourself, you are not intelligent, enlightened, nor a very good social warrior in any form or fashion.

This was not directed to anybody in particular, or maybe everyone including me. Blm has some racists scumbags , some stupid people involved, some real idiots calling for the death of xyz. They are not alone in having scumbags, idiots, and losers associating with them. Those are the people who tend to take the spotlight and attempt to get into leadership, but this is nothing new. Tends to always happen that way. Oh well, it is what it is.

Unless you want to say all politicians are scumbags and corrupt or whatever else. That I'll agree with. I said I was working on it, not that I perfected seperating the good from bad

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Go #AllLivesMatter

If anything,
out of sheer political embarrassment and obvious harm to his legacy,
Obama should be shattering that group after being tricked into meeting them on terms of law enforcement discussion, only to have them turn around and send out nationwide public messages of kill white piggy!
With fists in the air.
Like they don't even care.
Because they think they got the Big O's blessing and tell us so.

You want the Executive branch of the government to attack American citizens? That's what he's been accused of forever.

I gotta ask dude and I'd like an honest answer.... is there anything he could do that would garner a modicum of less disdain? Not even a positive.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join