It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Loudmouth Jerk* Threatens Black People

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: yuppa

Nice thread drift to take the light off of the fat racist pig in the video.

What's your game?

I was replying to buster. As to the man in the video IF he did not claim to be a EMPLOYED POLICE OFFICER he is NOT a POLICEMAN ANYMORE and as such the TITLE NEEDS CHANGING according to the rules. The man clearly has some issues and I think he should not be listened to or given the time of day. any racism needs to be stopped really.

Go tell that to the BLM goons shouting kill the white piggies. They have killed a lot of cops now, it is natural for there to be pissed off people. Or are you suggesting BLM is untouchable because anyone mad at them will be termed a racist?
Race card protection super shields on, nothing gets through lol what a joke.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Yeah thats what im saying

I dont agree with what this guy said at all, but to sit here and for some of these people to come on the thread and talk about what a great organization BLM is while the group and its supporters are calling for this sort of thing is disgusting.

its not isolated, it happens all the time

This is a radio show recording, for a radio show thats a BLM supporter (warning language is horrible)

thats 3 min of a 6 hours show

Give me a break

You start calling for the random killings of police officers and white people and people ARE going to be upset.
Its already happening, how many Cops have been targeted purposefully since this all started?

Dont tell me its Isolated, and dont tell me its nothing to be concerned with, people in uniform are DYING because of this movements rhetoric, period, end of story

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

It's confirmed it was the fault of blm that the cops are dead? Damn talk about news break! Or is that just your assumption?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

It's confirmed it was the fault of blm that the cops are dead? Damn talk about news break! Or is that just your assumption?

Every cop that dies in the line of duty while they are publicly spewing this racial cop hatred that's openly inciting murder will be their fault, no ifs ands or buts about it.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

is there another group out there thats calling for the Cops to be targeted? Im sure all these random officers being shot and killed , a lot of them execution style is just a fluke since the BLM started chanting and advocating to kill police officers right?

Christ , you guys are so hell bent on not being wrong, and trying to be on the right side, you dont see how destructive and hateful the group you are supporting has gotten.....

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Every cop that dies in the line of duty while they are publicly spewing this racial cop hatred that's openly inciting murder will be their fault, no ifs ands or buts about it.

I wouldnt go that far, there are plenty of cop deaths that are attributed to other things, stings, undercover deals going bad, random black or white guy or gang member......

Its important to maintain the context, theres a clear difference when a cop is persuing someone and they get shot, to when someone is actively targeting an officer

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Are you saying that BLM is responsible for all cops deaths? I'm sure there are many criminal organizations out there, all colors, that would be extremely pleased with that assessment. Not to mention the petty ones that are just complete morons. So please keep the "ifs, ands and buts."

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I wouldnt go that far, there are plenty of cop deaths that are attributed to other things, stings, undercover deals going bad, random black or white guy or gang member......

Its important to maintain the context, theres a clear difference when a cop is persuing someone and they get shot, to when someone is actively targeting an officer

Three thugs overpower a cop while caught in the act of something illegal. What do they do, knock his ass out, cuff him with his own handcuffs, or remember the morning radio show that says kill the white piggies that they listen to every day?

BLM is responsible for it all.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

a reply to: enlightenedservant

Do you agree with their constant racist rants and calls to kill cops as well?

Sorry just seeing some HUGE hypocrisy here

Then maybe you should check your eyes. I don't agree with racism from anyone. But unlike you, I'm not putting everyone in the same box either. "BLM" is just the latest push in the same fight for equal treatment by law enforcement & the judicial system that we've been fighting since before the Civil War.

But BLM has already had several instances where people were being paid to infiltrate & diminish its credibility. There's even an article saying that James O'Keefe (yeah, that guy) wanted undercover operatives to go to BLM protests & chant anti-police chants. So I like to do a little more investigating before I jump onto something, as I did with this topic.

Ex-Staffer Slams James O'Keefe: He Crossed A Line With Vile 'Kill Cops' Stunt

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Remember 2 days ago when Trump's rhetoric wasn't to blame for those brothers attacking the homeless man...

& now today BLMs rhetoric is to blame for these shootings...

What a jolly good laugh.

Cognitive dissonance, Sremmos buddy...
It's rife on these boards.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Are you saying that BLM is responsible for all cops deaths? I'm sure there are many criminal organizations out there, all colors, that would be extremely pleased with that assessment. Not to mention the petty ones that are just complete morons. So please keep the "ifs, ands and buts."

Yes those other criminal organizations will be quicker to off a cop now to get rid of a witness to a crime, they know of BLM and their calls to kill white piggies so they know they have a good chance of getting away with it. Even the Mafia doesn't call out a nationwide kill white piggy message, because they know the justice system would come down hard on them and wreck their lives. For some reason BLM thinks a magic racist card shield gives them the right to call for killing white piggies without repercussions. Anyone defending them is just too scared of being labeled racist, branded with the mark that instantly takes away their livelihood, may as well call it the mark of the beast.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

See? This is why I get into these topics. The info you get is amazing. BLM(a new movement) is now going to be responsible for even the Mafia killing cops. You can't read anthropology like that in school.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Then maybe you should check your eyes. I don't agree with racism from anyone. But unlike you, I'm not putting everyone in the same box either. "BLM" is just the latest push in the same fight for equal treatment by law enforcement & the judicial system that we've been fighting since before the Civil War.

So even though they are shown to be racist, and call openly to kill cops and white people, youre ok with it...

Noted..........

You do realize thats like supporting the KKK for, well ANYTHING right?

Well at least your agenda is clear

But BLM has already had several instances where people were being paid to infiltrate & diminish its credibility.

Right its all infiltrators........that old tired line again........

Sorry theres just too many instances of the racially charged BS and calls to violence for it to be that
edit on 9/2/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

So even though they are shown to be racist, and call openly to kill cops and white people, youre ok with it...

Noted..........

BUT that doesn't mean that one can use their racism to justify their own.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Noted..........

Absolutely agreed

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Noted..........

The guy in the video is a moron.

These communist movements won't stop until Obama is out of office and they crawl back into their little sanctuary groups, biding their time to stir # up again on a new generation.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Noted..........

You can note whatever you want. You're the one with selective reading.

BLM isn't a specific group like the KKK, much less one with more than 100 years of systematic policies to oppress anyone. It's a social media hashtag that gets the word out about judicial injustices, just like "Hand Up, Don't Shoot" did last year. Literally anyone can add #blacklivesmatter to a tweet.

I even showed you an article of a rightwing guy trying to get his operatives to infilitrate a BLM protest and chant anti-police chants. But you conveniently ignored that. There are a lot of other examples online if you cared enough about the subject to check.

There's no vetting of who can add the hashtag or say "Black Lives Matter". There was even a large petition by some BLM activists against the BLM activists who disrupted Bernie Sanders. So how's that fit your little narrative?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Neither was the Tea Party but there didnt seem to be an issue labeling them

Look the point is the movement is racist and promotes violence against police killing and killing whites

End of story, theres no denying it

If you want to continue to associate yourself with that, thats your choice. BIrds of a feather and all that

I dont have a narrative, I deal with the proof already evident, and the officers already dead killed execution style since this movement began.

edit on 9/2/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Noted..........

The guy in the video is a moron.

These communist movements won't stop until Obama is out of office and they crawl back into their little sanctuary groups, biding their time to stir # up again on a new generation.

Interesting post when you consider that more cops died during W's reign:

www.nleomf.org...

Yeah. It's Obama.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
And it seems the human race wasn't actually ready for the advent of internet.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join