It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Its Open Season On Killing Whites and Police"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76

So how does this justify magnifying it by talking about it constantly? And yes, we CAN change it. The first step would be to stop highlighting it.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You can blame the ("liberal") media for constantly race-baiting everything due to their stupid political agenda. Then, we HAVE to blame the millions of idiots on social media who keep lapping it up like little babies needing milk from mommies tit. The first step would be for our incompetent government to STOP making everything about race. But people are stupid as hell, they have let politics divide the whole nation over race-baiting. This nonsense has seeded the new KKK movement we all now know as "BLM".

Want an example? OK! The left = oppressed minorities, the right = racist bigots! (This is the SPIN and complete BS we are sold daily, when in fact all this recent racist crap is from libs and thugs!!) Complete BS. The whole nation has TWO parties to choose from. THIS DAILY PROPAGANDA IS ALL WE GET!! People really need to wake the # up.
edit on 3-9-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
because we were starting to get along . buying music made by black artists. paying for movies starring black stars. voting for black politicians. intermarrying. imagine if it kept going like that? the left-right divide would vanish. the divide and conquer would disappear.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
because we were starting to get along . buying music made by black artists. paying for movies starring black stars. voting for black politicians. intermarrying. imagine if it kept going like that? the left-right divide would vanish. the divide and conquer would disappear.

No a new tool for division would appear in its place......

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

the democrats are currently the only ones who can stop this train from crashing.

edit on 3-9-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doom and Gloom
So. Would some of you "higher thinking" life forms on this board, explain this to me?

This type of video message being put out there only fuels current events. It does not fuel it in a good way. With 8 police officers being shot in the past 9 days, one has to wonder if there isn't an agenda unfolding.

Many of you people get on here and point out that people are racist for shedding light on videos such as the one above, you insist that it is not a racial thing but a cultural thing. I can agree with this in part. Movies like "Straight out of Compton" do little to help my own personal perception of this fallacy trying to be forced upon others.

So please explain to me how I am supposed to watch crap like this and not get angry. Please instruct me on the New Age of thinking that I am supposed to have??

What do you reckon....this guy surely flunked 5th grade. Leastways he can read albeit, somewhat slowly and in sentences. Wonder how long it took for him to write that tripe. Maybe he's upset cause mommy said no to him.

The guy obviously hasn't any skills other than having taken the... "Evelyn... Woodenhead... Sped redding... course,,,and you ...saw it here first,,,, on (ATS) rollerderby." (Cheech and Chong).

Kind regards and beers,

Bally.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Gotta love Australia , eh bally .

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I didn't see but one dude calling open season (get whitey) his army of thugs and arms is missing? His evidence of open season is one cop gunned down…

…some race war. If Rodney King riots didn't blossom into open warfare, if Michael Brown and Eric Garner didn't, if all the others (both black and white) didn't kick off this cataclysm, I am pretty sure this video won't either.

Doom and Gloom, nice fomenting of racism with my morning coffee. Been hearing this crap from white supremacists for a lifetime.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

No a new tool for division would appear in its place……

Just as long as there is TV. Towers will fall, economies crash, nations burn, but TV will never go down. How else would they ferment their poison in our minds?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The problem is in the buildup. This is getting worse and worse.

All those things you cited were precursors. Just the campfires, that spark the forest fire.

See, we have more and more people actually believing in this nonsense, and it will only get worse.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

I can gaurantee that there will be a Massacre soon somewhere in the USA... similar to what happened at that church a couple Months back.

Whether it will be a black guy shooting a crowd of whites or a white guy shooting a crowd of blacks is yet to be known.. but i can see it happening..

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Deprudee...stay in school kids. What a piece of #. I am guessing I'm safe as a black LEO. Wipes sweat from brow....

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Beat me to it. I was thinking king 6th grade flunky/dropout!

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Doom and Gloom

Thank you for giving me insight into something I already know. However, I will keep an extra eye over my shoulder. The only thing I have to say is, they better sneak up on me, otherwise I will drop them like a sack of potatoes.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
sorta seems like south africa. they became part of the african marxist thing . i dunno why we need marxism, would be better to go with an anarchist government with the 3 laws of ethics, get rid of money, add free energy and robots to do the jobs we don't want to do, and make everything free. people do the jobs they want to do. religion would no longer be a problem because they would be free to do as they pleased, as would everyone else, provided 3 laws of ethics. certainly sounds better than race wars and marxism.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

No a new tool for division would appear in its place……

Just as long as there is TV. Towers will fall, economies crash, nations burn, but TV will never go down. How else would they ferment their poison in our minds?

They dont need other ways,the tv works just fine...look at anywhere you go that there is a tv on and there will be people glued to it...the programming is effective

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Locked & loaded & ready for some shat.....If I'm accosted or otherwise someone wants to me harm...I will not hesitate to shoot you. I would rather go thru the legalities of my actions than be an unwilling participant in my own funeral. ALS is killing me oh so slowly. I want allow it to be hastened by a damn thug with a point to prove. As far as that vid is concerned......stupid breeds stupid.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

"Stupid breeds Stupid" !!!!!!!

AGREED, forgot to add that one to the board. God PLEASE don't allow this thug to reproduce, we have enough of these thugs here in the U.S. as it is. Amen!

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
I didn't see but one dude calling open season (get whitey) his army of thugs and arms is missing? His evidence of open season is one cop gunned down…

…some race war. If Rodney King riots didn't blossom into open warfare, if Michael Brown and Eric Garner didn't, if all the others (both black and white) didn't kick off this cataclysm, I am pretty sure this video won't either.

Doom and Gloom, nice fomenting of racism with my morning coffee. Been hearing this crap from white supremacists for a lifetime.

Thanks for the personal attack and the accusation of me being the one to spread racism. I have not been involved in one riot in my life, I have never looked at another person and judged them by skin color. I have never created, edited and posted a racist video. I only judge a person by their actions. How can you deflect his action onto me?

As for proof at the time I posted this (which was brought to my attention by my 13 year old son) there had been 8 cops killed in 9 days. BLM protests espousing "Pigs in a blanket, fry'em like bacon."

The tactics that he described in the video described taking people out one at a time. Same as with what has been happening to the LEO's. Can you not see a direct correlation? Nevermind, with your obvious attempt to pin this on me I see that you lack the intellectual ingenuity to figure it out for your self. Stay blind my friend.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982
a reply to: intrptr

The problem is in the buildup. This is getting worse and worse.

All those things you cited were precursors. Just the campfires, that spark the forest fire.

See, we have more and more people actually believing in this nonsense, and it will only get worse.

Thats my point. I was around during the civil rights movement, MLK, Black Panthers, race riots, Malcom X, lot of hate and discontent in the 60s. It didn't result in any race war then, either.

Most people aren''t that hateful to go warring about skin color. Just a few (and the media), whipping it to flames for views.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join