It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Its Open Season On Killing Whites and Police"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys
a reply to: Doom and Gloom

I have said this in almost all the other posts on this website. There is a War coming. I would like to call it the final war. It is the war between those of us who have evolved and want peace and prosperity for the human race and against those who are primitive in their ways still, they just don't know any better. There is no reasoning with these people. It will be one last war of good vs evil. Humanity is ready to live in peace with itself and nature. This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius, a new age. Be on the right side when it dawns, because it will be bloody before that dawn is here.

I am with you on this.....I wanna live and love....

My only criticism is " good verses evil " is too simplistic description of current events

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Lol RL. I was giving this guy Kudos for saying 5th grade at least.

This guy needs to be dumped into the M.E. conflict for sure.

Kind regards and thanks for the reply,

Bally

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I will tell you something I have said before on here in a roundabout way not wanting to be too direct. But we better make sure we know whose hands the keys to the armories in this country are in. A president could declare jihad on us But pray that it be a true spiritual war and not one motivated by the flesh. I am not trying to say that I wish this thing upon us.....only that we need our focus upon the true spiritual powers at play. Seek within your own hearts to prepare a way for salvation.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Should Racism be made a crime? That would infringe on the First Amendment. But it also infringes on people's right to pursue happiness. In two ways. I love the country our Founders set up, but it kinda leaves too many vague loop-holes.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

There have always been violent crazy people of every shade color and background.
the difference today is anyone can get a webcam and YouTube channel
true, and actually contrary to public perception, including ATS, murder rates have gone down over the years. They were far higher in the past.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

true, and actually contrary to public perception, including ATS, murder rates have gone down over the years. They were far higher in the past.

But there's still thousands.

Massive failure.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Yep, cherry picking your outrage is awesome..

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lucifershiningone

Militia aren't CONSERVATIVES they are APOLITICAL just trying to save the country from authorities who OVEREACH.
I think THAT is waht Oathkeepers are FOR, not the GOP.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I thought about this a little more. Hes not really saying it's open season on killing whites, what he's really saying is it's open season to defend against him and any stupid people who think like him. You have to take the positive route. I know with work schedule lately range time has been subpar. But as always, for the record I have misplaced all my weapons...better get on that just in case someone stupid like this guy comes around.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I know I'm not the only one who feels like all of this race hate is being manipulated/propegated purposefully, to some degree or another.
From Occupy to BLM, the puppeteer's strings are invisible yet taut nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

So please explain to me how I am supposed to watch crap like this and not get angry. Please instruct me on the New Age of thinking that I am supposed to have??

There is no answer any reasonable person could give you....This should make everyone angry ! I don't know if there is some sort of "conspiracy" at work to fuel racial tensions. This hateful "eye for an eye" mentality is ALL BAD .....it has derailed the momentum of addressing police brutality, which is a huge problem. There is never a good reason to murder another innocent human being in the name of vengeance for the wrongs of the guilty.

We really need to learn to recognize our true enemies and use our collective power to peacefully bring them down !!

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
When some well intentioned idiot points out that "Not all whites are racist," it reinforces the archaic stereotype that only whites are racists... just not all of them. It truly is a stupid statement, and no one who uses it is helping the issue.

Black on white racism is still treated like some sort of unmentionable taboo in society. I'd like to optimistically think that people are at least intelligent enough to know it exists, but no one is comfortable to talk about it.

It's high time people start wrapping their heads around the fact that racism is an equal opportunity affliction.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: lucifershiningone

Yep, cherry picking your outrage is awesome..

No offense, but this is kinda stupid.

One is related to protecting freedoms, liberty and rights. Not to mention you said pointing weapons as opposed to killing. I think there is a rather substantial difference to pointing and killing. At least, in my neck of the woods there is.

The other involves, for instance, a coward walking up behind a cop filling his gas tank and shooting him in the head for no apparent reason.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
funny guy cant really take him serious with that beard and hair

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join