It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Its Open Season On Killing Whites and Police"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If his plan was to enrage people and incite hate it is quite apparent the vid is somewhat successful,as others have mentioned this is nothing more than a divide and conquer technique.....otherwise this video would have been removed straight away

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
... With 8 police officers being shot in the past 9 days, one has to wonder if there isn't an agenda unfolding...

Maybe people just follow their instinct of self-preservation?

Killed by Police 2015

Maybe there is an agenda running by the cops, depending on that numbers?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
There is no difference. Both are cowards and only using the internet to intice others. I seriously doubt either one would take any kind of action other than making some video to hide behind.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Doom and Gloom
Just another load mouth letting his alligator mouth over load his humming bird as#.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yall notice there is something going on with the 3 major populations (many of us dont fall into it though) in the US?

Whites, mad for being called racists.

Blacks, mad at some murders, some not murders.

Latinos, mad at being labeled as criminals and being targeted more in media.

Our country is on a downfall, and I for one believe it has been in place since way before Obama (Not a Barrack freak or any politician/wannabe politician).

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sigh. It's not open season on killing whites. Just a racist Black person. Get over it.

ETA: Just read some of the other posts and see this has been said several times, so DITTO!
edit on 9/2/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Kill whitey ! Blah blah , kill all white people , blah blah !

This has been going on for generations since the original black panther party in the 60's. Its all meant for psycological warfare and shock value. It is all just to get white people in a uproar and afraid. Nobody wants a race war besides a hand full of radicals and even they are not willing to go on killing sprees. There are two kinds of people , those who talk about doing things and then those who do things. The ones making all the noise are just loud mouths trying to be edgy and intimidating. But at the end of the day it is all just hot air. Of course you have random incidents of blacks murdering whites as a hate crime and the other war around but these things are never organized mass killings. Just run of the mill thugs looking for a reson to harm someone. Todays black panthers are nothing to take seriously. But if it worries you than maybe conceal carry is the best route. You will probably never have to pull but you will feel safe.

As for the person or persons calling for murder of whites id imagine that might fall under terrorism. But nothing will happen to them because the ruling class elites want racial divide. They are orchestrating it through social media , FOX news , the music industry ect

Those are the ones doing the killing , those are the ones to worry about.
edit on 2-9-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
plain and simple:

Racism is a two-way street.

I realized this when I was 10 years old. Is it right? absolutely not, but it is the way it currently is.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
At least he has supplied a picture if a wanted poster is needed some day. So much for the street smarts we hear of so often.

Doesn't seem like those who talk the loudest often do nothing other then encouraging those who will act.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I know we have always had problems, violence, racists etc, but at 57 years of age, I have never ever seen the craziness that we see now. Something is seriously wrong with people.

57 years ago we didn't have 24/7 mainstream media, and the 'internets'.

This is what has changed. Mankind was given it's 'greatest' tool of propaganda.

Only going to get worse as the time decreases from events that happen are transmitted around the country, and world in a matter of seconds.

People really haven't changed all that much.

As Agent Kay said once upon a time . 'A person is smart. People are dumb dangerous,panicky animals, and we all know it'.

Current events only prove just how true that comment that was paraphrased is.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

LOL - I'm a Lion? - A LION??......did he not see what cracker dentists do to Lions?

Why is it that his logic dictates that if he and other black fellas go full-retard on innocents, this will improve the situation?

I have a better idea, he should grab all of his mates that think the same way, stand in a circle, close their eyes and pretend they are staring straight at whiteys and proceed to aim and fire.

Problem solved and the rest us us who are not brainwashed by society-splitting media propaganda can move on.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

exactly, and people REALLY don't know what a racial civil war would look like at all. The civil war was the worst war in our history but it was NOT a race based civil war, it was a power based civil war. The north wanted total control over the south.

It also was largely based on geographical area, this would be MUCH more widely disbursed.

Jaden

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

There are too many idjits for that to happen. It will take a major move for people to start waking up. I'll tell you one thing though. If what appears to be on the horizon is what tptb wanted, they have NO clue how quickly it will spiral out of control.

Jaden

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

LOL - I'm a Lion? - A LION??......did he not see what cracker dentists do to Lions?

Why is it that his logic dictates that if he and other black fellas go full-retard on innocents, this will improve the situation?

I have a better idea, he should grab all of his mates that think the same way, stand in a circle, close their eyes and pretend they are staring straight at whiteys and proceed to aim and fire.

Problem solved and the rest us us who are not brainwashed by society-splitting media propaganda can move on.

I'm to the point now, you get all the people who hate other races together. Kkk, nation of Islam, etc. Any individuals. You can be any race hate any race. We do thunderdome style fights. Two men enter one man leaves ( not gender specific) sell pay per view tickets, proceeds goes to victim funds. Anyway you keep going until the biggest baggest hater in each race is standing with promises of riches, cars, fame, sex, etc. When only one in each group is left. You pull a double cross and get rid of them too.

No not really and no I really wouldn't watch, I'm really justly sick of the idiot racist that exist across all groups. They bring no value to the rest of us, serve no purpose, and need to pack their crap and leave.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Without watching the video (because my bandwidth at the moment sucks), it looks like a video of some insecure moron racist. What's the point?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Open season, uh?

The thug in the OP video said white people better make some serious social changes.

What does that even mean? More blaming the White Man for all the ills of the black community when, in reality, the black community has been offered more opportunities in the last few decades than any other segment of society.

The truth is they are full of self-loathing. They hate each other as much, if not more so, as they hate whites.

It is not the fault of the white man that too many black youths are gangsta wannabes and simply want to stir up trouble because they want a "cause" to excuse their thug mentality and to channel their violent behavior.

By Obama giving a virtual 'okay' to their bad behavior by his cricket-chirping silence when a white cop is gunned down in cold blood, they feel empowered. Their perceived 'cause' makes them think they have a righteous war to fight. If it goes down the way the man in the video says it will, Obama will have blood on his hands, imo.

I hurt for our law enforcement officers. I know too many of them, and most are good and honest public servants that deal with the dregs of society day in and day out.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I know we have always had problems, violence, racists etc, but at 57 years of age, I have never ever seen the craziness that we see now. Something is seriously wrong with people.

Well, you know, controlling government.

Remove all laws and let everyone do what they want.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
He calls himself "King Noble".
He's (unknowingly) using dramatic irony!

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It is not the fault of the white man that too many black youths are gangsta wannabes and simply want to stir up trouble because they want a "cause" to excuse their thug mentality and to channel their violent behavior.

It sure isn't.

To be brutally honest there is little difference between urban America, and Africa.

Only in Africa they don't have the 'white' man to blame.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Is this not somewhat equivalent to the what the other guy did for creating video that was accused of inciting e Benghazi incident?

I bet he won't get a glance from the Feds.

This is definitely fishy and I bet is being propped up and institutionalize do.

Graffik

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join