It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Its Open Season On Killing Whites and Police"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
So. Would some of you "higher thinking" life forms on this board, explain this to me?

This type of video message being put out there only fuels current events. It does not fuel it in a good way. With 8 police officers being shot in the past 9 days, one has to wonder if there isn't an agenda unfolding.

Many of you people get on here and point out that people are racist for shedding light on videos such as the one above, you insist that it is not a racial thing but a cultural thing. I can agree with this in part. Movies like "Straight out of Compton" do little to help my own personal perception of this fallacy trying to be forced upon others.

So please explain to me how I am supposed to watch crap like this and not get angry. Please instruct me on the New Age of thinking that I am supposed to have??

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Doom and Gloom

Maybe he is a Howard Stern fan?

+48 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I know we have always had problems, violence, racists etc, but at 57 years of age, I have never ever seen the craziness that we see now. Something is seriously wrong with people.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Intelligence deflects rage. Just as not all blacks are angry, not all whites are racist.

This is video worrisom. I pray for resolution before a racial civil war commences.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Just put it down to the minority of morons who have a louder voice than before because of the internet.

And just hope that the easily led are not easily led.

+28 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

This could be a possibility, yet I highly doubt that is the case. Glorifying the "THUG LIFE" in film and music is a huge part of the problem.

+31 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

All being orchestrated and supported by our government........

If this was a white man talking like this?, how long do you think it would be until they were visited and locked up?

It's a damn shame people are too damned stupid to realize this is government sanctioned terrorism....

Can't wait until the SPLC puts these guys on the Hate Group list....

+33 more 
link   
These idiots just thought the cops were on edge before...

What a brilliant idea: people get shot for being violent toward cops so you encourage people to be more violent toward cops. Yep, there's a great solution.

+21 more 
link   
In my opinion the government wants a race war. It will distract from whatever nonsense they feel like pulling in the chaos, and honestly this is bull(CRAP) Why should we let the government win?

What we should all be doing is uniting, and doing something to make this country better, not letting the media divide us so we can turn our country into an even bigger (CRAP)fest than it has already turned into.

#AllLivesMatter
#EvenCops

I'm not ready to go to my fathers funeral because some punk twat thinks its okay to kill a cop.

It's not just black people either, I had a white "friend" from highschool tell me years ago that he liked me... but because my father was a cop he hoped he was buried with a bullet in his head.

Are you serious?!

Idiots. Freakin Idiots, the whole lot of them.

+33 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

If our country wasn't so hopelessly PC, this guy would be visited for inciting domestic terrorism.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

There have always been violent crazy people of every shade color and background.
the difference today is anyone can get a webcam and YouTube channel

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

So. Would some of you "higher thinking" life forms on this board, explain this to me?

He is an idiot speaking for himself and a handful of other idiots. I won't give this guy any more energy.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well, it is free speech but I wish he wouldn't speak his opinion like it's a reality that is shared by everyone. Times have changed and this type of thinking needs to change with them.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I suppose you get upset when watching Neo-Nazis rant?
How about the Zionist concentration camp called Gaza?

I congratulate you on discovering empathy and developing an aversion to violence.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

And with the recent uptick in law enforcement murders, you see no connection? Just pray that the easily led are not easily led? Riots, murder rates up in urban areas (mostly populated by blacks), open protests chanting "Pigs in a blanket, fry'em like bacon". If these are a people that are supposedly oppressed by the police. How will this help that relation? It will only make it worse.

On another note, top law enforcement official in this country has been woefully absent, such as our Commander in Chief. He is too busy contradicting himself about global warming and global conservation as he prepares to destroy the arctic for natural resources.....

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I thought Rick James died in 2004.

No?

Is he the reincarnation of Chris Farley?

I'm confused...maybe he's just a jackwagon who had terrible parents and delusions of grandeur.

link   

It can be open season on whoever as far as I am concerned. Better have more and better weapons than I do ( which for the record have all been lost. Better be more effective than I am. At that moment someone isn't walking away. Simply philosophy, don't start none, there won't be none.

+11 more 
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass
In fact I do. I personally think people need to GTF over themselves and get a job, raise their family, help their neighbors. Divisiveness from all fronts needs to stop.

Yet when my 13 year old son asks me to explain this video to him, what do I say?

I do thank you for your attempt at sarcasm, your attempt to try to create anger from me, and your absolute pointless contribution.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Intelligence deflects rage. Just as not all blacks are angry, not all whites are racist.

This is video worrisom. I pray for resolution before a racial civil war commences.

I am not insinuating that all blacks reflect or agree with this line of reasoning, but asking how I am supposed to process this in light of current events happening around us.

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3219157/As-manhunt-continues-Illinois-men-shot-dead-married-cop-officer-murdered-Texas-home.html]Link[/ur l]
edit on 2-9-2015 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Explain what, it's a supremest group, all of them are crazy just about. This guy's message is just as looney as the rest of them, like the KKK member that killed three people. What he is saying is no different than that Ku Klux Klan member.

AND it's a video on YouTube, where even if we don't like it, they too have a platform. Just got to filter that junk out.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join