It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Its Open Season On Killing Whites and Police"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Doom and Gloom

The best thing any of us can do is ignore idiocy like this. This individual is just a complete MORON. Just goes to show that caucasians have no monopoly on racism or stupidity. The only power this cretin will get is if people pay attention to him. Hopefully law enforcement and or homeland security has taken notice of this individual, and he will get a visit from the very people he has opened season on.
edit on 2-9-2015 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
They would have to stop killing each other before they can unite against us. Not worried.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
"fundamentally change this country and the world"....all I can say.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

They do 50% of ALL murders.
White people are just BETTER at it ,when they do it.
The ones who maintain professional level skills want to be LEFT ALOVE for the most part ,OR ELSE.
edit on 2-9-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

No one told you you had to watch this. I don't have to watch it. Just like I don't have to watch 10 million videos by white supremacists, the next prediction that September is the Apocalypse or this video right here:

edit on 2-9-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

SPLC won't because they are mainly a Progressive organization. It is on this rather lengthy list of organizations funded by Soros and his Tides Foundation... www.discoverthenetworks.org...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

He is yet another idiot inciting violence on other races...

The problem is that this type of idiot is being incited by leaders like Farrakhan, another idiot, to commit murder against whites.

Then there are also the white supremacist idiots who also incite violence against blacks...

What i worry about are the innocent people of all races, including police officers, who will be caught in the crossfire between the idiots.

edit on 2-9-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Ugh you fell for that hopey changey yes we can Kool Ade and I saw it when it was being paraded about on cable tv, I remember because I was taking note of a certain actress who seemed somewhat smitten....
Oh I stopped it before a third of the way through...was there really something about an apocalypse in that 2012 ad for the Presidential campaign?

edit on 2-9-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I know there's more to the entire thread, but to answer the OP.
I would think a lot of blacks would want this guys ass in a sling.
At least for calling down the thunder.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This is one of those topics where I feel feeding it in any way only leads to negative consequences.

My .02 :

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This guy is clueless beyond belief. If it really comes down to an all-out war between the whites and blacks, the blacks are going to get an education like they've never had before. They're going to learn the hard way. It's going to be a bloodbath.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The guy has 900 followers on social media, most of his videos have under one thousand views (despite racial fear mongers spreading it). This original source of this video only has 829 views, with 8 likes 107 dislikes. The video used in the OP has 427 views and many are from ATS. He is a nobody. We already know some blacks in the world hate whites, we know some whites hate blacks, do we really need to spread every video that every racist makes? Is saying "I told you so" worth bringing more awareness to his sick thoughts? I'd hate to see the culture of ATS changed because we feel it's necessary to share every racial told you so we encounter. I know you silly ape creatures like choosing your teams, but come on!

This guy is a nobody! report him to his local police, or the FBI, ask youtube to remove his videos, but don't spread his message. For what? is it fear mongering? Do you actually want a race war? What's the point? It's not a revelation that some people are racists. I'm so tired of the tribalism and score keeping.

edit on 2-9-2015 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The news / media has no legal obligation to tell the truth.(supreme court ruling).with that said . I believe the powers that be are creating the problem between cicvilians &police also blacks and whites.All propaganda, to divert your eyes and unhappiness and make sheeple more violent. Concerning this vid: people are #ed up. Once you clear your your brain of fluoride aluminum etc..you will see the truth and have compassion for people like this, because you have learned why. Smart men will embrace this concept an average man will consider it and fools will laugh and say your crazy. Do a little cleansing and free your mind. Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I have been discussing how sad humanity, and also how mankind as de-evolved in many senses in life...

The attitude of mankind now in 2015, and with each moment that passes as himself as a whole is deprivable, under the circumstances of how he as a whole or as a species made it this far...

Lack of education and drugs, is what has created this depraved sense of wholeness..

In any case it is what it is..

I do not see anything changing only getting worse... Our so called evolution seems to make people think they are superior and untouchable...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
racism is lame.
racists are lame.
people who claim white people cant be a target of racism are lame.

Video dude is doing nothing outside of getting some gullible punks arrested for assault..also is making sure he never attains any high office in his life due to forever being pinned with this nonsense. (imagine if a young video of Obama saying this surfaced around 2007).

Social media is both a blessing and a curse..it focuses and ferments the most toxic of cultures to become brainwashed and angry...however...its also a blessing, because the people who many years ago would have went out drinking and started a fight are more likely just gonna stay at home and keyboard warrior some tweets to get reactions.

Yeah, turds like that exist, but just words at the end of the day..someone on the net letting off steam by trying to rile ppl up.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Stuff like this has been happening for as long as civilization has been around, people have always been racist, it's never changed and never will change. This isn't anything new, black/white/asian/arab/indian/etc. people have been saying this kind of stuff for a very long time, the only reason this is getting so much attention is because of the media.

Why give this guy the attention he obviously wants? He's a racist, nothing new here. Only reason it's being made a big deal of is because of the recent media blitz on racism and BLM. How about we ignore this guy just like any other racist in the past 100 years who has talked about killing people and move on? Bringing this kind of stuff to the table only brings unneeded outrage and is only fueling the fire that the government and media have started in the first place. Being outraged about this and even thinking it's worth talking about is playing right into their hands, I hope you can see that.

Yeah, he said kill white people, so what? It's not like this is anything new. Stop being outraged over this kind of stuff, all it does is cause racism on both sides. Ignore it, it's not worth the aggravation or hate that it will eventually lead to. Don't give this guy what he wants.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mahatche

Thank you! My thoughts exactly. Getting outraged over what some nobody racist says is so dumb. How about we ignore it? Making a big deal out of it will only lead to unwanted hate. This is the kind of stuff (spreading things through social media) that throws gas on the fire. I wouldn't be surprised if this kind of stuff is purposely planted on sites like this just to divide us even more.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It is a instinct it does not matter if we ignore it or not...

Just like fear...

It goes back to pre-historic times I am afraid.. We have not developed our minds to change it... if anything it has never been tried to be corrected...

The irony is we can change it... For most that are intellectual we know how to deal with it and get along... for many they cannot, they lack the intellect...

edit on 9 2 2015 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Low morale in the country and economic problems as well as Obama creating division to much.Morals collapsing is another thing.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
"BLM" is the new black version of the KKK. Any moron defending it, is just that, moronic. The ghetto thug "movement" has proven itself to be anti-white racist trash over and over. The usual idiots are out trying to defend this crap, hoho that's not surprising!

I'm just glad many people ARE aware of the hypocritical BS from this racist "movement". All the defenders of that # movement can kiss my ass, who cares what those idiots think. No sense in even having dialogue with people like that, they are all racist libtard brainwashed dumbasses.
'

edit on 3-9-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join