It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Its Open Season On Killing Whites and Police"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: DavDave

And there is more white on white then black on white. Every race is more likely to be killed by their own race.

Not when you consider ration of race to total population, which is what you need to be doing in order to be intellectually honest in this conversation. Please see my previous reply to your claim about percentages.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Well, it is free speech

No, it isn't. Inciting violence is not protected by the First Amendment.

The Supreme Court has held that "advocacy of the use of force" is unprotected when it is "directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action" and is "likely to incite or produce such action".

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: UnBreakable

So ONE person on MSNBC speaks for the entire liberal belief system now? Not to mention, that statement was made in 2013 during the George Zimmerman fiasco. Why not a more contemporary source?

Finally, why do you care what MSNBC thinks anyways? I'm pretty sure you aren't a liberal. So call him a racist and move on, or do you have to take your orders as to how to label people from MSNBC?

-I- don't care what MSNBC thinks a racist is and isn't, that man in the OP's video is a racist. End of story.

I was being a tad sarcastic there. Of course I know that racism runs both ways, I don't care what MSNBC says for that matter , I'm sure I can find a complete 180 from FOX. I just think it's ridiculous when MSM dictates who is racist and when. You are correct in assuming I'm not a liberal (nor conservative) but consider myself a moderate.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Well again, your are pigeonholing the opinions of one or two people on MSNBC to the MSM at large. There are also plenty of MSM journalists and pundits who would say the exact opposite of what those two idiots said.

Keep in mind, the MSM as a whole is just an outlet for people to express their opinions in a public setting. It's SUPPOSED to be about getting the facts across, but that idea went to the wayside a LONG time ago.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Answer

Of course let's blame pc!
PC has nothing to do with promoting violence.

It is about not saying that an entire race are violent animals with no place in society.

You need to cool it with your nonsense. Nobody is saying that black people are violent.

We are saying that there are thugs shooting cops and this thug is encouraging it publicly. The First Amendment doesn't protect people who incite violence.

You keep bringing up other racists like, somehow, we don't also have a problem with them. You're making a hell of a lot of assumptions about people in this thread with no evidence whatsoever.
edit on 9/2/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: Night Star
I know we have always had problems, violence, racists etc, but at 57 years of age, I have never ever seen the craziness that we see now. Something is seriously wrong with people.

You and I are old enough to remember a time in the South when there were still separate bathrooms and water fountains. How quickly that changed and by the 70's racial relations seemed to have overcome the centuries of division. After Reagan got in office and the war on drugs heated up under Bush things have been slowly tilting back in the other direction. In the last 2 or 3 years it appears to have gotten drastically worse.

Is that how you remember things being and how it is now?
Just curious about your perception.

When I was growing up, there were no separate bathrooms or water fountains. There were black kids in our schools and there was still racism, but nothing at all like it is today in some places. I would like to think that in this day and age we could leave the hatred and violence behind and evolve as humans. I'm sure that is naïve of me, but I can wish.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Oh and on cops...I remember them being fair and respected. I'm sure there must have been your occasional jerk here and there, but for the most part these were good men. These days we still have a lot of great cops and we also have a lot of abuse and people who never should have been cops.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DavDave
a reply to: marg6043

Like my nic says I am and work for the DAV...
the numbers are like 1.7 million vets receive food stamps and 25% of all active duty military families
are eligible to receive some form of food assistance.

Says a lot about how we treat our Vets in this country uh?

Sadly, the DAV store we always give our extra stuff to for resale just closed down.
You know the economy sucks when secondhand stores can't stay afloat (in a largely college town no less)
edit on 2-9-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Doom and Gloom

Quotes Bob Marley not even realizing Bob Marleys dad is a white English man.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

People are going to listen to this unfortunately. it will only cause more disruptions, killings and division. People will get killed on both sides!

Society is definately gonna crumble over there if things continue..
edit on CDTWed, 02 Sep 2015 15:12:26 -05000000003003x126x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

He's just the black version of the supremacist cult. I can show you videos with white supremacists saying the same thing in reverse. This is just the other side to that.

Both sides are the problem. Both sides think they're doing something profound. Both sides are Wrong and Both sides are A-Holes.

Don't fall in line with them, but don't ignore what they're up to either. Because they can be dangerous. Stupidity is often dangerous so be careful if you come across these people of either side. They have a head full of bad wiring.

But in the end they're just cults of hate and as long as the rest of us keep our heads we'll prevail.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
We as the ones WHO KNOW how to utilize professional military skills out number the cults any way...
*****LANGUAGE WARNING*****
www.youtube.com...

Not that we are INTO harming others we don't like, but THAT doesn't mean WE let any nut rgardless of intent harm us.
edit on 2-9-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
C'mon on....no one needs to listen to this idiot. It doesn't matter what the color of his skin is...an idiot is an idiot. Unfortunately this is what is wrong with so many in the black communities. One guy who thinks he has wisdom when all he is doing is leading the young blacks down a broken path. History continues to repeat itself over and over. I swear this damn life is a simulation

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

i love that part.
mama licka boo boo day

kill him till he is dead

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
All people need to do is look at who is stirring the pot. They want us to focus on our lower, base, tribal instincts so the focus isn't on them. I think it's time we all got together and took out the trash. It's time for the government monopolies, the trans-nationals, corporatist bankers and the crony capitalists to go away. The warmongers and war profiteers too.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

just saw this... looks like Stone Mountain could be a bad place to be on Sept 11.

Not good.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Well, I don't consider myself a "Higher Thinker" (well, at least not all the time)

But, the whole Political Correctness fiasco is partly to blame.

Then when we started referring to some Americans as separate groups (African Americans, Asian Americans...ETC) we quite literally created this problem.

We ended segregation, only to bring it back virtually by dividing ourselves into groups.

People hanging on to the past, when we should be heading to the future.

Don't worry, you're not the only one who is angry and offended by that video. I am too. And you have every right to be.

I only hope that the growing voices of Black people who are fed up with this mentality continues to grow.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonlover12
www.youtube.com...

just saw this... looks like Stone Mountain could be a bad place to be on Sept 11.

Not good.

dude sure is sweating a whole lot, using 9/11 as a day to spread your hate message is a very very foolish mistake. That would be the quickest way to be eliminated and purged immediately, so he and his racist bitch buddy's can go ahead and stage a revolt and mass flag burning on 9/11 and see just what happens. I think he's full of hot air and ain't nothing gonna happen, and the day will come and pass,while we will all be remembering the day that changed America forever.
edit on 2-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Honestly, who is convinced of Black Supremacy even being possible? At what point in history has that ever been true? Heck even right now half of the black population in the United States is on government assistance (Welfare), so that doesn't support the ideology at all.

Anyone who calls into that bs line of thought seems to forget the only reason why their ancestors were brought to the Americas wasn't because of supremacy.

At least deranged white people can point to history for inventions and world domination to support their flawed ideology.

This entire supremacy thing is for mentally deficient people to feel good about their situation.
edit on 2-9-2015 by Stuship because: .

edit on 2-9-2015 by Stuship because: ,

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

In my opinion the government wants a race war. It will distract from whatever nonsense they feel like pulling in the chaos, and honestly this is bull(CRAP)

or....If/when the economy tanks and the riots start, people are going to be too busy fighting the whites/blacks/hispanic/whoever to go after those truly at fault.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join