It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wal-Mart to Stop Selling AR-15s and Similar Weapons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf

originally posted by: reldra
Wal-Mart

I think this is long overdue. And for Conservatives out there, Ronald Reagan supported this long ago.

Reagan Support Banning Automatic Weapons

They are not for hunting or home defense. I do support other weapons and guns to be owned by people to defend themselves from attackers in general and the government.
Thoughts?

No where does it say Reagan supported banning semiautomatics,true he did sign a bill ceasing manufacturing of automatics but grandfathered existing ones.

Yes he did.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

What difference does it make if i prefer the AR-15 for home defense? Or as a sporting rifle to shoot at targets?

Walmart wont sell me one now? Thats ok. They sell literally everything else i need. I'll stop by for groceries, tires, etc on my way home from buying as many AR-15s as i want at the gun shop.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

One stop shopping, convience combined with price, clothes toilet paper, food, Xbox all in one place? I assume. My question is why anyone would buy a gun from Wal-Mart. I might have questions, most certainly not looking to the high school kid punching the clock to answer me. That's just me.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

It is obvious you don't know much what you are even posting.

link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks
Something tells me all the responses of who cares from gun owners on this board wasn't quite what the op was looking for.

It wasn't. There are some guns people should not have. The gun owners flood with tiny differences. That was not the point.

link   

Wal-Mart

I think this is long overdue. And for Conservatives out there, Ronald Reagan supported this long ago.

They are not for hunting or home defense. I do support other weapons and guns to be owned by people to defend themselves from attackers in general and the government.
Thoughts?

No where does it say Reagan supported banning semiautomatics,true he did sign a bill ceasing manufacturing of automatics but grandfathered existing ones.

Yes he did.

Got a link to something where Reagan supported banning semiautomatic weapons. Just don't recall that.

link   

Wal-Mart

Thoughts?

Yes he did.

Provide a reputable source other than politifact.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

There are some guns people should not have.

Which are?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Who are you to judge what people should and shouldn't have?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

It's called obfuscating the issue. And yes, they do.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

There are some guns people should not have.

Says the gun control people.

Freedoms? *meh*

You don't need your stinkin' freedoms!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JSpader

It is obvious you don't know much what you are even posting.

I have my own style of making a thread sometimes. I do know a good deal about the topic, but on this, not all the technicalities. You, should practice creating threads and then talk tio me again.

link   

Something tells me all the responses of who cares from gun owners on this board wasn't quite what the op was looking for.

It wasn't. There are some guns people should not have. The gun owners flood with tiny differences. That was not the point.

Again I understand , since I left the military I don't see a need for anyone to have a m 203. Going with that belief I don't buy one. Just not my place to tell others they need to follow my beliefs pertaining to the m 203. As long as they know what they are doing and are responsible have at it. But following my beliefs I won't.

link   
dbl post.

edit on 26-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
But what about the people that need 100 round clips to defend their homes? This should make the owners of gun shops happy because they will get to pick up Walmarts slack and at higher prices.

Exactly! Mom & Pop gun stores will again be able to do business without big bad Walmart undercutting their prices and driving them out of business. Good for the economy.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Please specify which ones people should not have.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The scary black ones that go *pew* *pew* *pew* really fast.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The scary black ones that go *pew* *pew* *pew* really fast.

Would you get it right, it's pow pow pow.

link   

That oversteps the poi nt of this thread.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Naah...

A little too cumbersome when the zombies attack.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join