It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two journalists killed in shooting during live newscast at Smith Mountain Lake

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CuriousPaddy
a reply to: iProphecy

What was suspicious to me, and other members whos posts i read is this

A. When she was screaming whilst been shot why didnt her tone of voice change ? Even from impact.

B. Where was the bullet casings when the shots that we can see was being fired ?

C. Why didnt she react in any way when she seen this guy (She would have seen his gun too) people can say because there trained to zone in on whatever they are doing, but why not have a second look when the cameraman was not focused on you ?

D.I stated i find no reason for this to be a false flag, then a few members said that america is trying to establish a huge racial divide and also trying to control guns. Someone else also stated that (her father i think) was suited up 2 days later on TV talking about gun control.

I am not saying that this is a false flag, i just raised questions which i wanted answers too, whether im wrong or right the benefit is still the same, i learn something or i teach something

A thru B: See @Shamrock6 response

C. Yes, of course! She must have forgotten to read the manual "How To React When Unexpectedly Getting Shot", how silly of her. Now I see where you're coming from.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I dont think you need to read anything for your body to have a reaction when you see somebody you know, who was fired, who dislikes you, with a gun ?

Anyways my fellow ATSers, im done arguing with you over this situation, its not why i came here.

I came here to learn.

All in all, may the victims rest in peace

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I dont think you need to read anything for your body to have a reaction when you see somebody you know, who was fired, who dislikes you, with a gun ?

Anyways my fellow ATSers, im done arguing with you over this situation, its not why i came here.

I came here to learn.

All in all, may the victims rest in peace

Again, with using a little critical thinking as another member already mentioned and I quote:

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Ok. I am not being a smartass when I ask this, but have you ever been on live television? Or a live stage production? If not, the best way I can describe it is...you literally lose the sense of anything other than your immediate focus; in this case, an interview. You have one chance to get it right, no outtakes. They make it look easy but it's not. You may very well glance away in different directions without seeing anything, because you're not supposed to glance away, and the second you do, the little voice in your head chastises you for doing it. You're not actually processing any visual information.

Had he been waving the weapon around and calling undeniable attention to himself, there might have been a reaction, but it would still have been very delayed just from the shock alone. Even if he had, and she clearly saw him, her brain would have had trouble processing what she was seeing. It would have been surreal...mutable, dreamlike. As it was, you can clearly see the shock on her face when he starts shooting. That is not feigned.

Critical thinking, FTW!
edit on 29-8-2015 by iProphecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CuriousPaddy

Ask away. But don't act like a victim when you get answers. If you don't like the answers, counter with something of your own. I just don't like it when, in the middle of back and forth, somebody starts acting put upon because somebody disagreed with them.

As for screaming when getting shot...when you hum and beat on your chest, you're hitting your chest cavity. Hit your thigh instead. Any change? No. Hit yourself anywhere other than your chest cavity and there's little to no change.

A shooting is a fluid and dynamic situation. There is no textbook that says exactly what's going to happen, in order, from start to finish.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I wasnt acting put upon my argument is that as soon as somebody has a suspicious thought of something that is NEARLY not all that suspicious, people assume we think we live in a video game or a movie, thats insulting and pretty stupid.

Ive stated i come here to learn and for answers, so if im made out to be wrong then it benefits me anyways because i then learn the truth.

The reason i stated about her voice tone is that the first 3 shots should have hit her chest area or neck, the last one would have hit her in the back, ive suggested that someone who maybe is good with editing and stuff, gets screen shots and draws trajectory lines.

I have countered many times with my questions and that is the response some people give "Dude this is reality its not a movie or a game" as if i dont know that i live in a real world.

If i come across as acting like a victim i do apologise, said it before ill say it again, i am only here to learn, and to learn we must ask whatever questions are on our minds, those were my questions, which have been answered now

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

The reason i stated about her voice tone is that the first 3 shots should have hit her chest area or neck, the last one would have hit her in the back, ive suggested that someone who maybe is good with editing and stuff, gets screen shots and draws trajectory lines.

Why should they have hit there in that order?

Is that fact or what you belive?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

Hmmm I'd like to say a couple of things. Not too much though as my questions on this shooting were all deleted and I received warnings from the moderators. So I will ask one question.

When the apparent shooter was close to her before he raised the gun she looked at him. Why would she not register who it was next to her especially after she'd had an confrontation (correct me if I'm wrong) the day before?

Why did she glance at him then carry on with the interview?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CuriousPaddy

I don't think all of the first three shots hit her. At best I can see (not SEE, see, but can agree) that as many as two hit her. But I don't think all three of them did.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Nova937

She's dead. We can't ask her what she was thinking.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

She's dead. We can't ask her what she was thinking.

I never said ask her. I said in the video she glanced at the shooter.

Sorry but there is no need to slam my question like that. It was an innocent observation. I wanted an opinion from people or at least if they'd seen the video their input for my question!

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

You asked why she did or did not do something.

Well, she's dead, so she can't explain why she did or did not do something, can she? If you want people's opinions on why another person did or did not do something, read the last 20 pages or so. It's been hashed and rehashed.
edit on 29-8-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nova937

Hmmm I'd like to say a couple of things. Not too much though as my questions on this shooting were all deleted and I received warnings from the moderators. So I will ask one question.

When the apparent shooter was close to her before he raised the gun she looked at him. Why would she not register who it was next to her especially after she'd had an confrontation (correct me if I'm wrong) the day before?

I'm in England thousands of miles away, I wasn't there to ask her after she was murdered, how could anyone possibley know? The only way would be if we all think and do the same or if we have all read the same manual mentioned earlier on "how to act when getting murdered in cold blood" but we don't, and the manual isn't real.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
You didn't ask for my opinion, you just asked me why.

Imo if she did glance at him, if she did see him after a confrontation the day before and the story's we are hearing about what it was like to be around this guy. She probably thought oh # what's thus #ing idiot going to try now?

Why didn't she see the gun I feel your next question will be. Maybe she did but her reaction was to ignore it. Maybe she only seen the phone in his hand, maybe she didn't even register that he was there. There's a million rational awansers, but nobody will ever know.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nova937

Perhaps she missed the fact he had a gun in his hand when she quickly glanced over, or she did notice and thought he was just being an idiot and didn't want to stuff up her live interview, or she was in shock and just simply didn't know how to react.

Either way, its all conjecture and completely meaningless anyway, since she was already dead by that stage, it wouldn't have mattered how she reacted.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
A question directed to those who scream false flag psy op. Where does the poor lady that was been interviewed fit into what your thinking?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Do you have a link for that video. I would like to see.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

Do you have a link for that video. I would like to see.

What video?

Edit: there's 2 videos, one filmed by the murderer the other filmed by the cameraman that went out live on air. Neither can be shown here as rightfully it's against the t&c's of this site
edit on 29-8-2015 by kamatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

My mistake. I thought you meant they had a recent interview of the survivor.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

My mistake. I thought you meant they had a recent interview of the survivor.

No problem, I thought it was something like that after I had posted "what video"

the lady that was shot in the back while been interviewed, how does she fit into your theory's , is she a "crisis actor?"
edit on 29-8-2015 by kamatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The sheriff's office says a total of 17 shots were fired. Both of the deceased had multiple gunshot wounds to the body and head.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60 >>

join