It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friend of US servicemen describes terrifying attack on European train

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I know and understand that there are people from war zones who need help, but I cant but wonder how many 1000s are people like him just coming here to kill. We will need lots and lots of brave men and women to stop them and we need to separate the killers from the good people who need help.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
Three men beating someone unconscious is not a "hero" to me. Regardless to what they have done they could have restrained him without beating. Let the judicial system do the punishment.

But I guess a judge, jury,and executioner is a "hero" now...

Naive people are great.

Oh look that guy has a gun and he is gonna use it to kill a lot of people quick disarm him because I saw it on a movie once.

How about this..criminals get what they deserve and if this coward didn't want the consequences of his actions then maybe he should made a different choice in life.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Good job by these guys, but it sounds like they had take him out to save their own lives in the first place.

Just goes to show you gotta be prepared for terrorists when using public transportation.

You can take it too far though.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

They are doing what they know to do, why is the PC crowd seemingly more concerned with the well being of a would be terrorist then the lives saved disarming and subduing the terrorist. I'll never understand this ever . It garners a very very hate filled response and for the sake of my membership I will keep those words to my self. However you need to wake up, god forbid your ever required to put your life on the line to protect others, this attitude would surely keep the judge jury and executioner solely in the hands of the terrorist.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Wait a second. How in the world did that guy get a gun into Europe?!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Glad this seems to have worked out ok for the people involved considering we hardly need any more forms of vigilante terrorist actions in the pursuit of self-perceived justice.

edit on 22-8-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArnoldNonymous
Wait a second. How in the world did that guy get a gun into Europe?!

>groan<

Gun laws across Europe vary wildly (as in the US). Some countries actually have gun laws as relaxed as the most redneck of US states.
edit on 22/8/15 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Beating someone until they are unconscious doesn't seem that inhumane to me, it shouldn't have any long-term effects and the guy was trying to kill people with a loaded weapon. Who knows he could have had another gun stuffed up his pants.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I don't know if any of you have boarded this train before, i have and let me tell you, the guy knew exactly what he was doing and hatched a plan to kill just about everybody there. This train starts in Amsterdam then goes to Antwerp and Brussels where people check in and out and then there are no more stops just a 3 hour ride to Paris. He waited a bit until after Brussels station and hoped for a uninterrupted killing spree.

Thank god and the universe and karma (and maybe, just maybe a secret service) there were military trained men on that train.

And then i come here and read a PC post about unfair treatment of the killer. What?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well done guys!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Oh yeah, they should let him get up and shoot some more...

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Three men beating someone unconscious is not a "hero" to me. Regardless to what they have done they could have restrained him without beating. Let the judicial system do the punishment.

You can't be real. They should have eliminated the threat entirely.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

If Odin was real, then they should be in Valhalla.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Was about to shoot up a train full of innocent people because Allah wanted him to.

Too bad they didn't finish off this stupid [snipped].....
edit on Sat Aug 22 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: *** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Just a quick question for you.

What would you have done in the same situation? I honestly want to know what you would have done differently.

Personally, I'd have done the same thing those gentlemen warriors did. I loathe bullies, and make no mistake, when all is said and done, that's exactly what these sorts are. A bully that got everything he deserved, except for death.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

are you being serious? What would you prefer? A kindly worded letter asking him to put the weapon away?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Everyone on that train was the jury.

If it were me... I'd "accidentally shoot both kneecaps"
That's what I've always said I'd do instead of killing someone, but some people just need to be put down too.

Politcal correctness, once again will kill us all if we try to be nice and fair to these people.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I'm glad that there are still heroes among us ,those who overcome their fears and act to save lives..

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Well you walk on a train with a AK-47 you should expect anything and that happened to be getting beaten unconscious by 3 grown men

and yes saving the lives of countless people earns the title of hero

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

'm not going to do the "Rah Rah Americans did it!"

since you wont i will.. RAH-RAH-RAH .. How about them American heros savings dozens of peoples lives.

Good ol American heros.... Did I mention it was American men that saved all those lives on that train?

America F### YEAH...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join