It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Court Rules Against StemExpress On Undercover Planned Parenthood Videos

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Simmderdown
sorry you replied before I edited the post, I felt that I was overstretching things.
but well, I don't believe that there was a women in the op...
your reply was to someone who mentioned that they keep limiting the timeframe that abortion is allowed and it is getting, or has gotten to the point where it's before some major medical tests can be done that determine problems with pregnancy that could determine weather or not pregnancy could be dangerous to the mother. the fact that it's a small amount or women that would be effected doesn't negate this in my eyes. and to ask why we should care, umm...I'm sorry, I care!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
sorry you replied before I edited the post, I felt that I was overstretching things.
but well, I don't believe that there was a women in the op...
your reply was to someone who mentioned that they keep limiting the timeframe that abortion is allowed and it is getting, or has gotten to the point where it's before some major medical tests can be done that determine problems with pregnancy that could determine weather or not pregnancy could be dangerous to the mother. the fact that it's a small amount or women that would be effected doesn't negate this in my eyes. and to ask why we should care, umm...I'm sorry, I care!

well then we have something in common, I care too

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
oh and I got a feeling that the only state investigation that we should be concerned about (unless washington has started one I don't know about), would be the one being done in california...
the rest will come up finding nothing, or at least nothing that deals with fetal donations.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

oh and I got a feeling that the only state investigation that we should be concerned about (unless washington has started one I don't know about), would be the one being done in california...
the rest will come up finding nothing, or at least nothing that deals with fetal donations.

you have a bad habit of making assumptions much like you did with me and other members

You dont know that
edit on 15-8-2015 by Simmderdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

well, if what I am reading is correct, there are only two states that have planned parenthood clinics that are involved with fetal donations.

www.buzzfeed.com...

ya, I know, you are gonna accuse them of lying, but I got a feeling they aren't.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

well, if what I am reading is correct, there are only two states that have planned parenthood clinics that are involved with fetal donations.

www.buzzfeed.com...

ya, I know, you are gonna accuse them of lying, but I got a feeling they aren't.

And another assumption , why would I accuse you of lying, you really really really have to stop doing that.

THere are only two at this point, nothing is complete, were less than two weeks in.

No one knows the findings of everything yet

So assumptions do nothing but ........well you know

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

and ya know what.....
saying that someone hates children because they really would prefer not to put preteen girls at risk by denying them abortions is also a pretty danged assumption....

and I didn't say you would say that I was lying, I said you would probably say that planned parenthood was lying....
and the post that you responded to the first words was "I got a feeling..."
so whatever.....hey knock yourself out waiting for all the states to do their investigations if you want. the big one will be the one in california, it will answer the most questions, and if there is anything going on, it will most likely be found there!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

and ya know what.....
saying that someone hates children because they really would prefer not to put preteen girls at risk by denying them abortions is also a pretty danged assumption....

killing children who have no choice on how they come into this world is pretty bad too

and I didn't say you would say that I was lying, I said you would probably say that planned parenthood was lying....

well so far the evidence doesnt look good

and the post that you responded to the first words was "I got a feeling..."
so whatever.....hey knock yourself out waiting for all the states to do their investigations if you want. the big one will be the one in california, it will answer the most questions, and if there is anything going on, it will most likely be found there!

yes I would rather knock myself out waiting for the facts than make assumptions........

That being said , we disagree But I love you anyway, and I wish the best upon you from whatever higher power you belive in

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: xuenchen

Great! The War On Women! Yeah!

No contraception coverage, no cancer screenings, no pre-natal care for low income women in those states! Yeah! More back ally abortions and women bleeding out in hotel rooms from self induced abortions! Yeah!

The ends do justify the means!

So, you're saying the ACA is worthless?

The ACA depends on Title X

Title X is the only federal grant program dedicated solely to providing individuals with comprehensive family planning and related preventive health services.

Remember the Hobby Lobby case? Well, employers like Hobby Lobby don't have to pay for insurance for their female employees that covers birth control, because of Title X.

Defund Planned Parenthood, and tens of thousands of women will go without care.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Stem Express finally released the news about cutting ties with planned parenthood on their site..

stemexpress.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Stem Express finally released the news about cutting ties with planned parenthood on their site..

stemexpress.com...

that's worth a quote from the horse's mouth ...

StemExpress at its core is a small life sciences company committed to accelerating research, advancing medicine, and saving lives. We partner with organizations also seeking to help researchers find solutions to some of life’s most significant medical conditions and diseases. Our commitment to quality defines us and is demanded by our customers in the research community. We value our various partnerships but, due to the increased questions that have arisen over the past few weeks, we feel it prudent to terminate activities with Planned Parenthood.

I knew they were waiting for the lawyers to write it up.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

ya, probably, although it could have been just that their webmaster wanted some time off.
I wonder if this mean that the investigations are winding down and they found it advantageous to one or both companies to break the connection, or if stemexpress is hoping that by doing this they just won't be bothered by having to answer a bunch of questions for the investigators....
if it's the latter and they get away with it, I am gonna be quite disappointed.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Investigators investigate things that already happened.

The legal implications from this whole mess are enormous.

Watch for the predicted takeovers and name changes.

I bet the P.R. firms are getting lots of bid requests.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

and if the bidders have plans to make them for profit companies, well we also expect bigger gov't budgets......

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

While we value our relationship with Planned Parenthood, that work represents a small percentage of our overall business activity and we must focus our limited resources on resolving these inquiries.

So, the inquiries, for the moment, are taking precedent over the relatively small amount material Planned Parenthood provides, to put there resources into clearing up these questions.

Ignorance, faux outrage and much ado about nothing, once again impedes Planned Parenthood.

edit on 16-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Investigators investigate things that already happened.

The legal implications from this whole mess are enormous.

Watch for the predicted takeovers and name changes.

This "whole mess" will resolve exactly the way the same "whole mess" did 15 years ago.

There will be no finding of fact, or, the facts found will point out the illegal actions on the part of the Center for Medical Progress and their known criminal cronies.

I'm actually looking forward to an investigation now. Why not waste more government dollars on nonsense?

What are we, at the 14th investigation of Benghazi now?

Why not? Yay government overreach and spending!

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

ya, maybe the ceo's buddies in congress wouldn't let them off the hook when they asked and they found themselves having to actually put up with the hassle, don't know...
but that's possilbe, they have protests going on outside their doors, , and they have investigators calling and writing letters demanding answers. they might just not have time for it all....

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Untrue, hobby lobby has to provide and pay for insurance like any other employer, they just won't provide insurance that pays for birth control.

Saying they won't pay for insurance is stretching the truth.

It's stupid (that they hate birth control), but they aren't depriving their employees of insurance.

a reply to: windword

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Here's what i said

Remember the Hobby Lobby case? Well, employers like Hobby Lobby don't have to pay for insurance for their female employees that covers birth control, because of Title X.

Reading comprehension?

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

but that's possilbe, they have protests going on outside their doors,

Very true!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join