It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Court Rules Against StemExpress On Undercover Planned Parenthood Videos

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Great! The War On Women! Yeah!

No contraception coverage, no cancer screenings, no pre-natal care for low income women in those states! Yeah! More back ally abortions and women bleeding out in hotel rooms from self induced abortions! Yeah!

The ends do justify the means!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Simmderdown

This thread isnt about if they are going to be shut down, you said DEFINITIVELY you knew something, yet the investigations arent complete.

STEMEXPRESS IS NOT BEING INVESTIGATED!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

This thread isnt about if they are going to be shut down, you said DEFINITIVELY you knew something, yet the investigations arent complete.

STEMEXPRESS IS NOT BEING INVESTIGATED!

Yet...

I believe ive said this numerous times, im not sure why youre having such a hard time parsing that data

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

No contraception coverage, no cancer screenings, no pre-natal care for low income women in those states! Yeah! More back ally abortions and women bleeding out in hotel rooms from self induced abortions! Yeah!

Oh sure.

Now it's ALL my fault !!

These PP joints will simply change the names to protect the innocent.

Wholesome and heartwarming.

edit on Aug-15-2015 by xuenchen because: #cicil

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

#waronbabies

What about the diced up fetuses that are female, hows that fit in with your war on women
edit on 15-8-2015 by Simmderdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
News ....

Colorado State University stops fetal tissue purchases from StemExpress

it's all going downhill now.

Colorado State University (CSU) has come under fire since being accused of purchasing baby body parts for use in its research. While CSU denied having purchased the body parts, Colorado Citizens for Life published an order form from CSU for a liver and thymus, which prompted public outcry.

Now the university has halted all purchases of fetal tissue from StemExpress and other places associated with the Planned Parenthood investigation.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

A woman has the right to choose when and if she wants to be pregnant. Not you, not anyone else. It's none of your business what woman does with her own body.

Late term abortions, where there are fetuses, only happen about 1% of the time, and only happen when the fetus is terrible deformed or catastrophically diseased, and/or the life the mother is at risk.

Most abortion occur before 12 weeks, in the embryonic stage.

An embryo isn't a baby, a fetus isn't a baby.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Why not blame you? You're right there on the front lines, propagating lies and promoting faux hysteria, every chance you get.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Guess they'll just have to make their purchases from Sciencell , until things die down.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

A woman has the right to choose when and if she wants to be pregnant. Not you, not anyone else. It's none of your business what woman does with her own body.

Really, well then there goes the argument for abortions, because those are unwanted, if she has the choice, when and if then why would she need abortion?

Late term abortions, where there are fetuses, only happen about 1% of the time, and only happen when the fetus is terrible deformed or catastrophically diseased, and/or the life the mother is at risk.

Hmmmm then why the need to keep pushing the boundries on how late you can abort a fetus hmmm?

Because the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's annual study on abortion statistics does not calculate the exact gestational age for abortions performed past the 20th week, there are no precise data for the number of abortions performed after viability

Well thats an interesting tidbit.

For many years, abortion-rights advocates have asserted that abortions after 20 weeks are performed because of maternal health complications or lethal fetal anomalies discovered late in pregnancy.[8] However, wider data from both the medical literature and late-term abortion providers indicates that most late-term procedures are not performed for these reasons. Previous survey studies of late-term abortion patients have confirmed that most late-term abortions are performed because of a delay in pregnancy diagnosis and for reasons similar to those given by first-trimester abortion patients: financial stressors, relationship problems, education concerns or parenting challenges.[9]

WEIRD!

huh intact arms, legs, head, torso with fingers toes setup for bipedal locomotion, functioning liver, heart, brain, kidneys, lungs

What is it? A boot?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

My God !!!

There's more of these places.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Why not blame you? You're right there on the front lines, propagating lies and promoting faux hysteria, every chance you get.

I don't think I have as much influence as you suggest.

#masshysteria

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

#humanfetusesareactuallyhumanoffspring
#becausescience
#humanscantcrossspeciesbreed
#itsnotapuppy
#ifitwasalionyoudloseyourdamnmind

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Hmmmm then why the need to keep pushing the boundries on how late you can abort a fetus hmmm?

They're not! There trying to push it back, from 24- 27 weeks, to 20 weeks. The problem with that is, fetal anomalies can't be detected till around 20-22 weeks. By pushing back the time period, women, and their families, who get bad news on the condition of their fetus would NOT have an option to abort, even if the fetus was diagnosed to be "incompatible with life", the woman would have to carry it till her body naturally expels it, or she goes into septic shock and is at risk of dying.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

You have 22,101 flags, right now, from propagating lies and faux hysteria.

People eat it up! And you're right there to capitalize on it!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

They're not! There trying to push it back, from 24- 27 weeks, to 20 weeks. The problem with that is, fetal anomalies can't be detected till around 20-22 weeks. By pushing back the time period, women, and their families, who get bad news on the condition of their fetus would NOT have an option to abort, even if the fetus was diagnosed to be "incompatible with life", the woman would have to carry it till her body naturally expels it, or she goes into septic shock and is at risk of dying.

What would it matter? you just said its not a person? so why would they care?

And its only 1% right? so whats your outrage?

You sure are sending mixed signals here

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

You have 22,101 flags, right now, from propagating lies and faux hysteria.

People eat it up! And you're right there to capitalize on it!

Please provide proof of lies, and also please contact every person thats ever starred and flagged him, to know their true motivation behind the star and flag.

Mr.I Deal in Facts

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

So, you're saying the ACA is worthless?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

sorry, had to edit the post, it was maybe a tad bit overstated...
but, is it right to allow anyone to die because of sepsis by not allowing them to access to a medical treatment (abortion) ? I mean, what if that person of a mother with small children are you willing to go to them and explain to them why they have to live without their mother because well, the fetus she was carrying deserved to life???

edit on 15-8-2015 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

ummm, excuse me, but are saying that you hate a women that you don't even know so much that you would wish to deny them access that would prevent them from dying from septic shock?

1st. did the woman in this OP suffer septic shock?

2nd. You made another assumption based on.........well I dont know what

3rd. How did I deny them anything

4th. Im not in control of another countries medical practices so what say do I have in it?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join