It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Court Rules Against StemExpress On Undercover Planned Parenthood Videos

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
My reading comprehension is fine, that's how I caught your subtle twist of the truth.

To be clear though we agree.

Planned Parenthood does more good than harm, I disagree with selective abortions but they do indeed prevent them and defunding them would be stupid.

a reply to: windword

edit on 16-8-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Stem Express finally released the news about cutting ties with planned parenthood on their site..

hmmm looks like it's a little hot in the kitchen for them......

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

More back ally abortions and women bleeding out in hotel rooms from self induced abortions! Yeah! The ends do justify the means!

Ohhh Margaret Sanger would just be so proud of you.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

A woman has the right to choose when and if she wants to be pregnant. Not you, not anyone else. It's none of your business what woman does with her own body.

So this is all really about a womans right to abort and not about illegal practices of selling aborted body parts for profit? wow....
and yah yah yah we've all heard this argument that a woman can do whatever she wants with her body, but the fetus is clearly another body. That is the mystery of life. Some people just will not accept the truth of the matter and will use this type of argument to justify their position.
edit on 16-8-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I have an idea. Let's pass a law that says the fetus, because it is its own body, must be removed alive with every effort to keep it alive, no matter the gestational age. I mean, because it is its own body, all it needs is a bottle and some blankets, even as an 8-week fetus, right?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I don't know but it does seem that topics, even about birth control being in insurance policies, tend to devolve into pro-life/prochoice arguments. the last thread was about the parental rights of the fathers and weather or not the father should have a say on weather or not a baby is aborted, and it quickly devolved into a debate about the morality of abortion... and in that thread, I don't think it was the prochoice crowd that pushed in that directions, so.......

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simmderdown

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Gryphon66

Baby Brain Blood on their Hands , it NEVER Comes Off.......

Stop it, its not life, its not a baby, even though it has fully functioning organs and appendages as well, its NOT A BABY, its NOT LIFE

So your dna is not the basis of what makes you a person? Your life starts at the moment of conception when your unique dna has been created.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Shouldn't this subject matter be updated, or am I missing a thread somewhere?

Goodbye StemExpress....Goodbye "plan"Ned "parent"hood. Ghouls.

Let the videos roll! Hahaha! (Last laugh)

Fully intact dead babies. This is all just nauseating.

"Warn the guys in receiving!, they always freak when they open the fully intact baby boxes!!"

I wonder if the lettuce on her salad was crunchy.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Cutting through a little baby's face...to get to the brain. Wow.

I wonder if the poor lil guy was an anchor fetus?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

That's a stupid, ignorant lie. Anyone who has ever taken high school Biology 101 knows that the brain is always removed through the top of the skull. The method described would destroy valuable organs and glands, something someone professionally harvesting fetal organs and tissue would never do!

edit on 21-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

"Harvesting" (*shudder*). Do you even realize who/what you sound like?

When it comes to stupid, ignorant lying? We all know what side of this issue the champion liars reside.

3%. What a joke. Even raving, left wing outlets admit that's a complete manipulation of the facts,...aka, A LIE.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
It is what it is. It's no different than harvesting organs from deceased organ donors.

If you can't address basic reality, and have to exaggerate and lie to get your point across, maybe there's something wrong with your point.

edit on 21-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Nope never learned how to remove someone's brain in HS Biology 101. In fact, I have an advanced science degree, and I never did quite learn how to remove someone's brain. I musta missed that ghoulish lecture.

Where have I lied? The girl said she witnessed the baby's face being cut through, to get to the brain. So, you must mean, shes the liar huh? Maybe she didn't take the same biology course as you. The gal said they ship fully intact baby bodies. Was she lying too?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

The girl said she witnessed the baby's face being cut through, to get to the brain.

THAT ^^^ is a lie.

WARNING: Not for the faint of heart. (Oh 5th Period HS Biology!)
www.youtube.com...

Like I said, anyone who has ever taken high school biology knows that brains are extracted through the top of the skull. The procedure described is wasteful, and would never be employed by professionals.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Who says the butchers are professionals?

Sounds like another self-proclamation.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Who performs the dissections, Planned Parenthood or Stemexpress?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Since you know all about extracting brains, maybe YOU should go perform the "dissections". Would you?

Maybe there's a reason they don't cut thru the skull of a premature baby. Why don't you take a job there, then get back to us as to why they cut thru the face instead. Hey, it's legal, and probably pays handsomely, so go do it. Would you?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I've explained multiple time in these threads, that the reason that I understand so much about this field is because my daughter is in the business. She has multiple PHDs and headed up a lab at a major university that procured fetal parts, and intact whole fetuses for their research. My daughter managed a multi-million dollar budget to procure these fetuses and fetal parts, and often was the one to go pick them up and do the dissection to harvest the organs and the stem cells. She was the real person that the CMP posers were trying to imitate.

Now she works for "Big Pharma" overseeing and assaying stem cell cultures.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

maybe stem express is really as much of a fake as cmp is and not really professional at all....
I mean, is it really that far off the wall that after their failure last time around with this in the 2000's that they wouldn't change their tactics a tad? and well the stem express founder and ceo has ties with a top ranking republican in congress.
who knows where the truth lies.....
in the field though, they do seem to be small potatoes.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

maybe stem express is really as much of a fake as cmp is and not really professional at all....

If you look at there website, you can see that they are professionals, who service the medical community, therefore high standards MUST be in place.

stemexpress.com...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join