It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Court Rules Against StemExpress On Undercover Planned Parenthood Videos

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: windword
actually by what I read some congressional committee wanted them to answer some questions and they told the committee that they've cut ties...
at least that's what I read. how the media go ahold of it not sure.
it wasn't posted on stem express site the last time I checked though.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

They won't post it until the lawyers clear it.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I might be wrong, trying to find the story again think I might have been thinking of this one

www.lifesitenews.com...

which just says they informed congress....

personally I think they informed congress, and it was some congressmen that leaked it out. but there's nothing to substantiate that one.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Kuroodo
Well if the body parts are from dead babies, and the "parents" don't want anything for the dead baby/fetus, then I don't see what is wrong about selling them as long as it go's to a research organization for actual research and experiments, or medicine.

But as to the actual topic, finally the court does what is right.

Would you say the same for a dead relative? Or some random dead person? If we find a dead homeless person, should we just sell their body because no one cares what happens to it?

Um, yes. If it will be sold to a company that will use it for research.... why not?
Sell my body for research, oh wait... I already did.
If I'm dead, why do I need it?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I bet that News got the BABY KILLER Supporters Panties in a Bunch . The Ghouls at PP will regret the Day they Let their Secret Out............

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

They won't post it until the lawyers clear it.

Oh? But they sent a Press Release to politico? Yeah right!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

It seems that some member of Congress sent a letter to Stemexpress, asking them to answer some questions:

energycommerce.house.gov...

But, I can't find anything from them saying that they intend to sever ties with Planned Parenthood.

edit on 15-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Did they know they were being videotaped? That parts confusing to me, because I thought it was illegal without consent.

Not to mention they violated the "Confidentiality Agreement" they had to sign in order to conduct the interviews in the first place!

edit on 15-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
it also helped them obtain confidential printed materials and I believe in Holly's case emails that they wouldn't have had access to otherwise....of which, some werel available on their website the last time I checked...

I mean if Planned parenthood did do something wrong, ya correct the problem, but if this group also broke the laws, well then do something about that one also!!

letting people ignore those agreements would cause alot of real problems for companies!! secret recipes, trademarks, customer information, information that if it was made know would influence the markets.....

edit on 15-8-2015 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadeWolf

So Native American's who want to be buried with all their body parts shouldn't have an option?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hmmm...Rats abandoning a sinking ship:

Human tissue firm cuts ties with Planned Parenthood after videos

StemExpress, one of the tissue companies that works with Planned Parenthood, is cutting its ties with the women’s health organization after a series of sting videos that have prompted congressional inquiries.

“We value our various partnerships but, due to the increased questions that have arisen over the past few weeks, we feel it prudent to terminate activities with Planned Parenthood,” the company said in a statement. “While we value our business relationship with Planned Parenthood, that work represents a small percentage of our overall business activity and we must focus our limited resources on resolving these inquiries.”

The small biomedical tissue procurement company is distancing itself from Planned Parenthood after finding itself tangentially linked to what abortion opponents allege is Planned Parenthood’s illegal trafficking of fetal tissue and organs.

www.politico.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

StemExpress, one of the tissue companies that works with Planned Parenthood, is cutting its ties with the women’s health organization after a series of sting videos that have prompted congressional inquiries.

“We value our various partnerships but, due to the increased questions that have arisen over the past few weeks, we feel it prudent to terminate activities with Planned Parenthood,” the company said in a statement. “While we value our business relationship with Planned Parenthood, that work represents a small percentage of our overall business activity and we must focus our limited resources on resolving these inquiries.”

The small biomedical tissue procurement company is distancing itself from Planned Parenthood after finding itself tangentially linked to what abortion opponents allege is Planned Parenthood’s illegal trafficking of fetal tissue and organs.

www.politico.com...

We've been through this is in the other thread. According to Politico, Stemexpress sent a Press Release to Politico, and only Politico, because no other news outlet is reporting this. Not only that, but this supposed announcement isn't posted on Stemexpress' own NEWS page, where it addresses the controversy in full.

This, so called, Press Release seems to be just as deceitful as the CMP videos.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: Kuroodo

well I think the problem with that and why everyone has their panties in a bunch, is because if you start profiting off abortions, it opens an ugly can of worms regarding the future of the practice. It creates a slippery slope.

Yes this! It has never been about should abortions be legal/not legal, it has always been about profiting from abortions .

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Justaposter

Profiting from abortion isn't illegal.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Well you would think PP and/or StemX would have denied this report by now?

Hmmm.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Maybe they will, if it hits any other media outlet than Politico.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I bet that News got the BABY KILLER Supporters Panties in a Bunch . The Ghouls at PP will regret the Day they Let their Secret Out............

You mean "the Day" back in 1999, when the group that CMP was intentionally patterned on (Life Dynamics) made the same false accusations with faked video evidence?

The same "Day" that Congressional toadies were very distraught about as well, until even they had to admit there was zero finding of fact in light of these accusations and "evidence"?

The same "Day" it came to light that Live Watch paid actors to lie and misrepresent the truth?

That the "Day" you're talking about here? That "Day" over 15 years ago???

LA Times: Issue of Fetal Remains ... March 13, 2000

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: IAMTAT

www.politico.com...

We've been through this is in the other thread. According to Politico, Stemexpress sent a Press Release to Politico, and only Politico, because no other news outlet is reporting this. Not only that, but this supposed announcement isn't posted on Stemexpress' own NEWS page, where it addresses the controversy in full.

This, so called, Press Release seems to be just as deceitful as the CMP videos.

Why hasn't Politico retracted or revised the story? It's still up.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why should they. They aren't required to be honest. Besides, that was a Friday night dump.

StemExpress, one of the tissue companies that works with Planned Parenthood, is cutting its ties with the women’s health organization after a series of sting videos that have prompted congressional inquiries, sources tell POLITICO.

PFFFTTTTT

What sources? No one knows, no one's talking.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I'm waiting for politifact.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join